Gamecube NEW (Half a Wii)

jalopez86

CAGiversary!
What is the best deal on a NEW Gamecube. I don't trust used ones seeing that most were probably owned by children who proceeded to beat and scratch the hell out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheapass24']If you can find two new gamecubes you can combine them to make yourself a wii.[/QUOTE]

Ahh! You're Right. All I'd need is duct tape.

Not a great price but I saw them at Toys R Us for $74.98. Sears had them for $19.97 but I doubt you will find it at this point since they were cleared out almost a year ago. I had to go to 4 different Sears just to find 1 system and it was the only one in stock.

I was just getting ready to make a topic for this. I only want a Wii for gamecube and component cables. I finally decided that I can stand some less quality till Wii has more games that I'd be interested in it.

All my local walmart have been redone and they removed all old merchandise. They have rows of guitar heros and rock bands now. :(

pm me if you're willing to accept "used in immaculate condition" - I run an online store and have a few here, if you specifically want an immaculate one with an immaculate controller, something CAN be arranged.

I'm always slow about getting my systems listed, so they kinda pile up.

Besides being cleaned all gamecubes, before I sell them (regardless if mint in terms of appearance or otherwise) have EVERY function tested except the digital output, as I lack the cable to test it - but, all four controllers, both memory ports, and it's played for at least a half hour to make sure it doesn't overheat or freeze.

If not, no biggie, and good luck on a new one! I ask $40 used, including shipping, with 1 controller and memory card.

bread's done
Back