Gamecube or Xbox???

gamecube:

my top 4:
super smash bros melee, metroid prime, zelda: windwaker, viewtiful joe.

8 player mario kart kicks ass btw. I only don't put it in my top list since not everyone has access to 8 player mario kart. The 4 player mode's fun, but it doesn't even compare to 8.

and link is much cooler than heihachi or spawn. I don't consider this that big since I prefer the non-exclusive characters, but of those 3 characters, it's no contest.

i have all three systems. here are my must-haves for GC and XB.

GC-

Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
LOZ: Wind Waker
Metal Gear Solid:TTS
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart: DD
SSB: Melee

XB_

Halo
GTA Double Pack(not must have if you already have them for PS2)
DOA3(om a long time fan though)

Right now thats it for me. i wasnt very impressed by ninja gaiden... in fact most highly anticipated xbox games fall short of their expectations.(i.e. Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon, etc.)

[quote name='"whiteboy"']i have all three systems. here are my must-haves for GC and XB.

GC-

Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
LOZ: Wind Waker
Metal Gear Solid:TTS
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart: DD
SSB: Melee
[\quote]

Did you just not listen to me :x I don't see Joe there.

If I had to get rid of my xbox or gc, it would be my xbox. I agree with sandwiches99 in that the gc has a "certain charm" that xbox and ps2 do not. However, I also agree with mmn's statement "halo...that's all that needs to be said" because if I only had that one game for my xbox and bought nothing else for it, I still would have considered my xbox purchase money well spent. Is halo overhyped? Yes, but I sure had a hell of a lot of fun playing it.

bread's done
Back