GameCube packaging

zoopie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, I am trying to repackage my GameCube to store it. I have all the cardboard inserts and whatnot, but cannot get it to work for the life of me. It contains two separate cardboard pieces. I figured maybe some elite gamer could help me out :) I would greatly appreciate any detailed description to help me, or even some pics if possible.

PS - It's a regular Jet GC, not a bundle, if that helps.

i used to repackage my PS2 all the time, and i sometimes still repackage my PS1. but they have two three pieces of styrofoam, so they're easy.

Wow. Am i being an ass for saying: just wrap it in bubblewrap, and put it in the original box? That would likely protect it better.

Don't drive yourself crazy over it. These things can be like a cross between Origami and the Hellraiser puzzle cube. Just improvise until you're sure all the pieces are reasonably protected from rattling around so much as to cause damage during a move.

I'll soon have to pack up ALL of my video game hardware for a change of address. If possible I'm going to skip repackaging most of them and just drive them over to the new place to reassemble my grand rack of systems. I'm really hoping I won't have to put my game stuff in storage.

Hey here's my Cube boxed up. This is the Sunshine bundle so I don't know if the packaging is the same.

Dsc01339.jpg

^^The AC adaptor goes on the bottom. The AV cable is on the top right and the controller on the lower right.
Dsc01338.jpg

Dsc01340.jpg

^^If all went well you can see the serial number showing on the back of the box.

Have fun!!!!! :lol:

It's very hard to get everything in and fit like it should. When I had to pack for moving, I got the stuff to fit, without the AC adapter in there. I couldn't believe how hard it is to get everything put back in so it'll all fit.

I can almost get everything in there, except the controller. Didn't want to keep the control stick out of neutral position. (Referring to my travel GC)

Syki, where would the game go?

The game, cardboard sheet, and the paperwork goes on top of the Cube although it made the box bulge out a bit so I guess something went wrong. :p
I traded it this week along with 5 budget games and preordered a DS. The EBgames clerk was shocked about how new it looked.

bread's done
Back