GameCube Platinum Bundle w/ Metroid - $49 open box

The price is good. The question is what do they consider new/open box and if they're legitimate. Based upon the resellerrating.com rating, they seem legitimate. I think it's a good deal but a little risky, but no more risky than e-bay.

I've been starring at that for a lil while tonight, but I'm scared cause its too cheap. I've also spent way too much money lately. Someone order one and tell me how it goes.

Good deal, I might see if my parents want to pick this up, they have been wanting to get a gamecube for awhile. They love that pikmin game! Thanks OP!

I really want to jump on this buy but for some reason I'm stopping myself... The $50 I can handle, but the $62.50 with shipping is what's stopping me dead in my tracks. The thing is, if I fix my other Cube it'd nearly pay for this one. Enough rambling, good deal for those who do order it.

my cube works fine and I have prime, but was still debating it... except for my belief of at least a 29.99 cube when next gen rolls around and a 9.99 or less prime :p

Well, at eb its what, 70 bucks for a used system. Here, its 50 bucks used with a game...i dunno, but it just doesnt seem reliable. Whoever buys it, come back and let us know how it went. Plus, this place isnt extremely popular, thats why i have doubts. Smaller businesses usually have to have more expensive prices, but w/e happens, fill us in.

I've heard the Gamecube is the sturdiest console of the bunch, but man, it's been a mixed bag for me. I bought one at launch, and it crapped out within a minute of Rogue Leader with a permanent disk read error. Exchanged it and hit gold--this one hasn't let me down yet, not a single DRE to date.

Recently I got another Cube from EB for 59.99 used. Looked alright on the outside, but I've already gotten two DRE's in about a month. It's really a crapshoot.

I work at RadioShack, and thats a RadioShack cat#. When something like that is returned and opened we just send it in, we don't resell it. Also, that bundle (if its the exact same thing) came with Midway Arcade something game + Metroid Prime + some extra 3rd party controller + some controller extensions + some GC game cases and maybe a little more stuff. Now, I can't tell if you'd get the whole bundle here or not, but thats what that 26-852 sku represents for us at least.

[quote name='abowen33']I work at RadioShack, and thats a RadioShack cat#. When something like that is returned and opened we just send it in, we don't resell it. Also, that bundle (if its the exact same thing) came with Midway Arcade something game + Metroid Prime + some extra 3rd party controller + some controller extensions + some GC game cases and maybe a little more stuff. Now, I can't tell if you'd get the whole bundle here or not, but thats what that 26-852 sku represents for us at least.[/QUOTE]

I actually called them for my info, and the bundles DOES come with all those accessories you mentioned.

Assuming everything is in working order , that looks like a superb deal. Only $62.50 for a console, 2 controllers and 2 games? I'd do it myself if I already didn't have a Cube. Plus, it looks like Prime is one of the two games. Sweet.

yeah, that is a pretty damn good deal, but the main question is still what their definition of used is. Theres the cag used definition: opened box, mint condition disc with the occasional disc scratch, console in working condition, non exrental. Then there may be their definition: bag of sand in a new box. I already got a gamecube at launch, but i still dont trust these ppl.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']Dont forget about shipping[/QUOTE]

The total with shipping is $62.50. (The price alone is $50.)

EDIT: It's now up to $60. With shipping it is $72.50. Still a decent deal.

[quote name='Gigamaster89']IT says Cube with 2 controllers and 2 games now...[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure its the same gamecube bundle w/ metroid and midway arcade treasurers. They changed the description after I called in and asked what was exactly included in the bundle.

I received my gamecube platinum bundle. The accessories were in excellant condition. The two game discs were in good (but not mint) condition. And the gamecube unit itself had a few scratches on it. But everything works fine. :)

I also bought the $0.99 halflife 2 game and the cd-key was working.

Overall a satisfactory experience.

bread's done
Back