Gamecube Player's Choice titles $19.99 including Zelda Windwaker

CaboWabo

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted here yet...but I read that Nintendo is dropping all their Player's Choice titles starting this Tuesday Oct 5th to $19.99 including Zelda WindWaker, Mario Golf, Animal Crossing, and Mario Sunshine.
This is great news to me. I've been holding offf and waiting to get all these titles cheap. Now I guess I can get them for only $15 at Best Best with the GGC.

more on this great Cheapass news at:
http://www.n-philes.com/index.php?Id=299

MAn i dont know what to do buy 3 games now for 45 or wait and try to get for 40 if TRU does the buy 2 get 1 free.

Do i really need animal crossing......

are those 3 games the only playerchoice games?
where can I get a list of all the players choice games?

At least Nintendo finally figured out that they should lower the Player Choice to 20.
(that reminds me, i still havnt finished WW)

I just hope and pray that I get to pick one up, I'm going to check at Meijer's since I believe they're running another buy one get one half off sale this weekend.

thats nothing. Ebgames was selling Nascar 2004 used for like 34.99 when new was 29.99 for a few weeks.... i dont think its based on price drops the used price is based on how much they paid for the games. Might be wrong ,,,, probally am

[quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder when MK:Double Dash will hit 19.99?[/quote]
Do you think that or the mario party games will ever hit 19.99?

[quote name='slidecage']havent dropped yet at BB man i want the prices to drop[/quote]
Yeah mine niether, I had the girl scan it at BB, and she acted like it was a total nuisance for her to do it. So I went to CC, and there's are marked 49.99 but it rang up 19.99(Zelda)

[quote name='cyberlian'][quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder when MK:Double Dash will hit 19.99?[/quote]
Do you think that or the mario party games will ever hit 19.99?[/quote]

The biggest thing with Mario Party is that they just release a new version every year so they don't bother to continue printing the older versions as player's choice.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='cyberlian'][quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder when MK:Double Dash will hit 19.99?[/quote]

The biggest thing with Mario Party is that they just release a new version every year so they don't bother to continue printing the older versions as player's choice.[/quote]
Lol, I would think that the Mario Party games would sell well as PC games, and Nintendo needs all of the PC games they can get.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='cyberlian'][quote name='pimpinc333']I wonder when MK:Double Dash will hit 19.99?[/quote]

The biggest thing with Mario Party is that they just release a new version every year so they don't bother to continue printing the older versions as player's choice.[/quote]

The Mario Party games actually sell quite well. I think it would make sense for Nintendo to make them PC, so people who were either on the fence or not willing to pay $50 for them would consider picking them up for $20.

This is true, but Tony Hawk is the same way, and the previous editions of that franchise are PC titles.

bread's done
Back