Gamecube Rogue Ops $9.98 Free Shipping CircuitCity.Com

The game is no good, I wouldn't bother with it, even if it is 10 dollars, it still doesn't mean you should get it, it's just not a quality game.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']got it for $3 as well. was pretty mediocre, but I did trade it for NFS:U :)[/quote]

Wow now thats what I call a good trade. That game sucks, I have a ton of unplayed games and that ones not getting any attention anytime in the near future.

Best thing about this game is the voice commands to choose your weapons, which is actually pretty lame after the novelty wears off, of course, this feature isn't supported on the GC version, so yeah. Pass on it.

[quote name='Dale Earnhardt Jr']Yeh Its Offensive NintendoFanGirl Your A
Moderator Can't You Do Anything About It[/quote]

Could someone kiss a little more ass?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']got it for $3 as well. was pretty mediocre, but I did trade it for NFS:U :)[/quote]

Sweet Christ. Who the hell made that trade with you? And where are they? I've got a copy of American Idol I'm sure they'd love.

Just played it and this comes from someone who loves the stealth genre. THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE. If you stick the Hitman, Metal Gear, and Splinter Cell series and the disarm animations from Dead to Rights in a blender and add in some crap, this is what you get. It takes elements from all these games but still turns out to be mediocre. If you need more stealth games, do yourself a favor and play one of the games mentioned above again. Don't waste your money. At least I can use it as trade-in fodder.

bread's done
Back