gamecube sale

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
i am looking to sell/trade my gamecube. it is in perfect working condition, i think i have outgrown the games i have and i want to get an xbox. comes with a mem card, 3 controllers (1 wavebird), Double Dash, Mario Party 5, Mario Sunshine, Mario Golf- Toadstool Tour, Simpson's Hit and Run. i would to get an xbox in trade with a couple controllers and some games or cash to buy games. offers?

thanks,

hM

also you might want to keep the cube and get rid of the games you dont like. on the horizon are new zelda, new metroid, 128 mario, batan kaido, tales of symphynia and some secrect stuff. jus a suggestion thou.

nogard, i dont know right now, i will think about it and get back to you, you don't want any games??
rimsforsale- wavebird is in good and workable condition, it's not brand new, but nothing wrong. i think about, it depends on if i can get any offers for the bundle

thanks,

hM

im starting to lean towards ajh's offer, so if you really want, offer it up, but before anything, i have to check with my accountants...

thanks,

hM

zforce, that may be possible, i'll make sure no one else wants a bundle or anyhting or i get a better offer, then it is all yours..

thanks,

hM

dhrez, sorry guys, dhrez may be winning this one, because i want to get rid of the whole thing, i may be able to get a better deal so not final yet, all offers are welcome...

thanks,

hM

Its starting to look like you will make more if you start selling the items seperate, IMO.

p.s.
Please give me a chance to make a counter offer for any offers you get on the wavebird.

:roll: How about $70~85 for gamecube, mem card, controller(1-2), Double Dash, and with or without Mario Sunshine. Too low? I think so too :roll:

[quote name='cheapgamer11']dhrez, sorry guys, dhrez may be winning this one, because i want to get rid of the whole thing, i may be able to get a better deal so not final yet, all offers are welcome...

thanks,

hM[/quote]

i traded my cube, two regular controllers, four games and two memory cards into game crazy. got xbox, ESPN Baseball and Hockey for like 36 out of pocket. i woudl sell the games and keep the cube. ill be fiending for zelda or i could give you 120 for the package. what color?

dok, for those two i am going to need extra if you really want because i am getting offers on the bundle. i would say around 45-50 for them, sorry if it is high, but i need to make extra if i can't get the bundle to sell

thanks,

hM

i got a ps2 bundle ill trade ya for it, check my tradelist, ill trade you my ps2 + all ps2 / ps1 games + memory card for it. its it working good condish, everything plays fine

i was able to get 145 out of my local game crazy so i decided to sell it there. i put up a few extra dollars to pick up the limited (only 200,000 made) edition halo xbox. it comes with halo and the controller and the xbox say halo on them. thanks for all of the offers, but my highest bid was 121 or whatever, so i decided to pick up an extra 25 buck and sold to game crazy.

thanks,

hM

bread's done
Back