Gamecube System

thegame2k3

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Gamecube system, working, with all the original accessories, etc. Best I can find online so far is in the 25-35 range, can I expect to find any cheaper than that somewhere else?

iirc it is $30 used at Gamestop, not better than your price range, but you would get a solid return policy and get to inspect it before you buy it.

Craigslist... Don't pay more than $30 for it, because that's literally the high end of the price range for a bare GC system.

Why noy get a used Wii though?

I have a gamecube system I'm looking to sell. Just pm me your zip code and I'll see what I can do.

Haha, just traded my gamecube into gazelle for $4.00 last week, would have gladly given it to you for $10 or so shipped. It was in perfect condition too, just figured no one would want it and I just wanted to get rid of it. I didn't trade either of my controllers in though, I kept those for the Wii. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have them laying around just collecting dust though, someone has to have a good deal.

If you would have just posted this a week ago, it would have been yours.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I have a gamecube system I'm looking to sell. Just pm me your zip code and I'll see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, finding some possibilities on craigslist. And $10 shipped! D'oh! Unfortunately this is kind of a spontaneous idea that I just started pursuing today.

bread's done
Back