GameDealDaily $20 for 2 Random PS3 games + Sly Code + Tekken Steelcase

Hmm... I wish they would just sell the Tour de France game for 5-10 bucks since they apparently have an abundance of copies. I would buy it just for the sake of weirdness.

Got Bioshock 2 and Tour de France 2012. Not that I needed it or anything either, but the Tekken 6 case came heavily scratched up and dented. Emailed customer service about no $30 PSN voucher code and was pretty much called an idiot for expecting the code to be in there, and that I should have looked at their twitter feed to see that there was an error in the listing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Bioshock 2 and Tour de France 2012. Not that I needed it or anything either, but the Tekken 6 case came heavily scratched up and dented. Emailed customer service about no $30 PSN voucher code and was pretty much called an idiot for expecting the code to be in there, and that I should have looked at their twitter feed to see that there was an error in the listing...
Can you post what was said in the email.

Can you post what was said in the email.
"Yes, it was an error on our site for a few hours. Everybody that contacted us for clarification received a refund if they wanted it. We also posted on our Twitter about the mistake and offered refunds to any customers that were confused by it. We obviously weren't giving $30 in PSN credit, plus 2 games, plus the Sly download, plus the Tekken case for $20."

-I jumped on the deal after seeing it on another site. Seemed a little too good to be true so I took a screenshot of the page saying $30 PSN credit is included, then forgot about the deal until the package arrived. I told them I didnt want the games and asked how to fix this but havent got a response yet.

"Yes, it was an error on our site for a few hours. Everybody that contacted us for clarification received a refund if they wanted it. We also posted on our Twitter about the mistake and offered refunds to any customers that were confused by it. We obviously weren't giving $30 in PSN credit, plus 2 games, plus the Sly download, plus the Tekken case for $20."
Okay, that's complete bullshit. It's like if Wal-Mart advertised the same deal and when people got upset it, customer service just goes "well didn't you see the Twitter feed?!"

Okay, that's complete bullshit. It's like if Wal-Mart advertised the same deal and when people got upset it, customer service just goes "well didn't you see the Twitter feed?!"
Unfortunately the online business world leaves a lot to be desired when compared to typical brick and mortar stores.

I find it very similar to internet journalism (or the pitiful excuse we call it) compared to actual newspaper journalism like the New York Times or Washington Post. If you compare the two you will only be left disappointed.

Saw they also have Lococycle for $4.49. I know i didn't get great reviews but I love theTwisted Pixel's oher games. Still torn though because I know it will likely be a GWG game (surprised it hasn't already).

http://gamedealdaily.com/grab-bags-new/nintendo-ds-grab-bag-10-random-games/

Has anyone bought this before? What did you get?

I'm thinking about getting it, they promise no more than one sports game....
I actually tried it coz I have altogether zero (0) DS/3DS games with me. Never owned the system or game. Dont nobody roll their eyes now.

So why did i bite? Two reasons: curiousity & the fact that I am planning to get a N3DS pretty soon :) well mostly curiosity.

I will post pictures once I get home since I think the package arrived today ( i kinda guessed it arrived, from the tone of my wife's voice when I called her from work ).

I actually tried it coz I have altogether zero (0) DS/3DS games with me. Never owned the system or game. Dont nobody roll their eyes now.

So why did i bite? Two reasons: curiousity & the fact that I am planning to get a N3DS pretty soon :) well mostly curiosity.

I will post pictures once I get home since I think the package arrived today ( i kinda guessed it arrived, from the tone of my wife's voice when I called her from work ).

I'll be waiting for those pictures...

As promised, the 10 DS games I got in the stupid bundle. Only the Indiana Jones was not shrink wrapped - it had the three games without the cases.

So 6 sealed, possibly new games and three definitely used games.[attachment=13216:20150323_185101~2.jpg][attachment=13217:20150323_185019~2.jpg]

At least you didn't get bootlegged DS games. I remember a year or so ago a couple of CAGs both said they got bootlegged DS games from a GDD grab bag.

bread's done
Back