Gamedealdaily.com Weekend Deal - Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

This Nintendo Wii system comes in the original box and includes all the cables needed to hook it up. You will also receive a Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller. The system has been tested and works perfectly.

As a bonus, 2 free Wii games will be included with the system! You will receive Wii Play (no remote), and Game Party. Both games come complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc.

THE WII SPORTS GAME IS NOT INCLUDED!

125m1ye.jpg

205scis.jpg

2njxeux.jpg

CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS FOR THE WEEK STARTING December 8th!
WIN RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 FOR THE PS3 OR XBOX 360!

From Monday December 8th to Monday December 15th, Gamedealdaily.com will be giving away 4 free video games!

Click the link below to enter our weekly giveaway contest:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the week beginning November 24th:

First Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3)

14jol6c.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Second Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (XBox 360)

2q0qamf.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Third Prize: Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)

15qatxs.jpg

Sonic teams up with Knuckles, Tails and nine other characters from Sega's classic Sonic universe in a new take on platforming action in Sonic Heroes for PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox. Utilize the abilities of three different characters in order to complete levels by switching on the fly. Four teams of three characters: Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Chaotix, and Team Rose race through specially designed levels that require logical character switching. Level designs promote replay value by adding multiple paths and missions. New Sonic story is told through cinematic pre-rendered movies between levels.

Fourth Prize: World Series of Poker (XBox)

2n64qgw.jpg

Based on the world's premier televised poker event, this videogame edition of the World Series of Poker tournament is based on the 2005 tournament held at Harrah's Rio Suites in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']I apologize for the issue with the wired controllers. The problem with those was the final 8 wired controllers we had in stock were all missing the USB connector that is used to plug the controller into the 360. Therefore we had to cancel the last few orders for the wired controllers. Thanks for pointing out that they're still listed as 'in stock'. I have fixed this on the website so they now are correctly listed as out of stock.[/quote]

Did you by chance contact those whose orders were not fulfilled as far as the incomplete controllers!?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Did you by chance contact those whose orders were not fulfilled as far as the incomplete controllers!?[/QUOTE]

I sent them their refunds along with apology messages.

I ordered the play & charge cable when it was the deal of the day last Tuesday and haven't received it yet or any type of shipping notice. I emailed the help email address and still haven't received a reply, don't know what the problem is..

[quote name='supabooster']I ordered the play & charge cable when it was the deal of the day last Tuesday and haven't received it yet or any type of shipping notice. I emailed the help email address and still haven't received a reply, don't know what the problem is..[/QUOTE]

The Play & Charge cables have been shipped. You should receive it this week. Thanks!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Marvel Ultimate Alliance for XBox 360.[/quote]

You might want to update the title, as you've got MUA for $23.95

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You might want to update the title, as you've got MUA for $23.95[/quote]

Indeed. Guys, he's selling it for $7, just to let you know.

Yeah, you might want to change the price on the title.

Oh yes, and thanks for starting up a weekly contest!

Sweet deal today!, I joined the forums and the raffle. I really hope I get GOW would finally get an xbox. I just told my friend about this deal and the site :)

Well, I got my 2 battery packs I ordered last week, but one of them won't charge for some reason. I guess it's dead. Emailed address on the site and waiting on a response to see if I can get a replacement.

damn if this was mua gold id be all over this (actually 2 copies, 1 for friend!)! Hopefully you have a similar deal for the gold one soon!

If NFL Head Coach is new then why doesn't it include the case? I'm ocd about having the original box art, manual and case.

Updated with today's deal for Wii Play, minus manual and remote, for the Nintendo Wii. Also, be sure to check out this week's newest giveaways!

[quote name='klwillis45']You finally got me. A similar deal for Link's Crossbow would be welcome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the order! We actually ran a deal on Link's Crossbow Training shortly after we started the site, and it sold out pretty quickly. I don't think we'll be able to get more in, but if we do I'll be sure to run it as a deal of the day.

Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway as well, as it ends in 12 hours. We're giving away Super Smash Bros Brawl for Wii, Saints Row for XBox 360, and more!

[quote name='Darklighter']Does it include the headset?[/QUOTE]

When you click the link it states that it does not include the Bluetooth headset.

[quote name='Darklighter']Does it include the headset?[/quote]

[quote name='pimpinc333']When you click the link it states that it does not include the Bluetooth headset.[/quote]

Plus the OP states that it does not.

Wow that's an awesome deal for Socom. If I didn't already own the mic version I would be all over this.

Hmm, that's very tempting. Last time I ordered from GDD I was really happy with the condition of the item and how quickly it got here.

Now can I justify the money...

Wow, if you're not interested in paying extra for the SOCOM bundle, this is a pretty good deal. He says they are used, but they haven't been out that long. I am guessing these are pulled from bundles and will be probably like new.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, if you're not interested in paying extra for the SOCOM bundle, this is a pretty good deal. He says they are used, but they haven't been out that long. I am guessing these are pulled from bundles and will be probably like new.[/QUOTE]

These headsets are all in like-new condition. Most of them are probably new, but I list them as used because they are pulled from the SOCOM bundles and don't have the original packaging.

The only things missing from these are the box/case it was held in and the instructions? It comes with everything else in said box/case?

[quote name='Hostile']The only things missing from these are the box/case it was held in and the instructions? It comes with everything else in said box/case?[/QUOTE]

That is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back