Gamedealdaily.com Weekend Deal - Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Nintendo Wii System Bundle with 2 games - $279.95

This Nintendo Wii system comes in the original box and includes all the cables needed to hook it up. You will also receive a Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller. The system has been tested and works perfectly.

As a bonus, 2 free Wii games will be included with the system! You will receive Wii Play (no remote), and Game Party. Both games come complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc.

THE WII SPORTS GAME IS NOT INCLUDED!

125m1ye.jpg

205scis.jpg

2njxeux.jpg

CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS FOR THE WEEK STARTING December 8th!
WIN RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 FOR THE PS3 OR XBOX 360!

From Monday December 8th to Monday December 15th, Gamedealdaily.com will be giving away 4 free video games!

Click the link below to enter our weekly giveaway contest:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the week beginning November 24th:

First Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3)

14jol6c.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Second Prize: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (XBox 360)

2q0qamf.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -- the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter -- returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.

Third Prize: Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)

15qatxs.jpg

Sonic teams up with Knuckles, Tails and nine other characters from Sega's classic Sonic universe in a new take on platforming action in Sonic Heroes for PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox. Utilize the abilities of three different characters in order to complete levels by switching on the fly. Four teams of three characters: Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Chaotix, and Team Rose race through specially designed levels that require logical character switching. Level designs promote replay value by adding multiple paths and missions. New Sonic story is told through cinematic pre-rendered movies between levels.

Fourth Prize: World Series of Poker (XBox)

2n64qgw.jpg

Based on the world's premier televised poker event, this videogame edition of the World Series of Poker tournament is based on the 2005 tournament held at Harrah's Rio Suites in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitchondria']pmd about a previous order i havent got any info about.[/QUOTE]

Reply sent, your order shipped earlier this week.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for the XBox 360 120GB Hard Drive.[/quote]

Does it come with the Transfer Kit ?

EDIT - Nevermind, I guess not.

What color is the Hard Drive? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I think there are black HDs from the Elite and gray HDs from buying it individually. I'm just curious. Not that it will matter. I'm really close to jumping on this.

[quote name='Cleaner7']What color is the Hard Drive? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I think there are black HDs from the Elite and gray HDs from buying it individually. I'm just curious. Not that it will matter. I'm really close to jumping on this.[/quote]

It's for the Black Elite one, full details in the Op.

FYI for those who didn't know - you can get a free transfer kit from Microsoft even if you didn't buy an Elite. It's extremely easy - shouldn't be a deterrant from jumping on this deal. They're $100 at Circuit City B&M if you can find them, but if not, this is pretty comparable.

[quote name='JJSP']FYI for those who didn't know - you can get a free transfer kit from Microsoft even if you didn't buy an Elite. It's extremely easy - shouldn't be a deterrant from jumping on this deal. They're $100 at Circuit City B&M if you can find them, but if not, this is pretty comparable.[/quote]

Yes, you can get one for free... You just need an Xbox Elite Serial number!!! :bomb:
Great!! Was thinking about it, but either I get an Elite Number (unlikely) or I buy a super expensive one time use migration cable for $30 on ebay. Both the people who sell this cables at $30 and this site for taking Xbox Elites and opening them and selling the console and the hard drive apart are both very shady and dishonorable!. Prefer not to do buisness this way.

[quote name='nightmare452']Yes, you can get one for free... You just need an Xbox Elite Serial number!!! :bomb:
Great!! Was thinking about it, but either I get an Elite Number (unlikely) or I buy a super expensive one time use migration cable for $30 on ebay. Both the people who sell this cables at $30 and this site for taking Xbox Elites and opening them and selling the console and the hard drive apart are both very shady and dishonorable!. Prefer not to do buisness this way.[/QUOTE]
Like hell you do.

Print out the PDF form, and under "new system serial number", put "Pending - On Order From ". Fax it over, don't call it in and don't apply online. Should get your cable in a week or so. It's worked for countless CAG's.

[quote name='nightmare452']Yes, you can get one for free... You just need an Xbox Elite Serial number!!! :bomb:
Great!! Was thinking about it, but either I get an Elite Number (unlikely) or I buy a super expensive one time use migration cable for $30 on ebay. Both the people who sell this cables at $30 and this site for taking Xbox Elites and opening them and selling the console and the hard drive apart are both very shady and dishonorable!. Prefer not to do buisness this way.[/quote]

First of all, as JJSP points out, you don't need a serial number, necessarily. You can usually contact Microsoft and get them to send you for free. Many, many CAGs have been able to do this.

Second of all, there is zero dishonesty and shadiness here. Do you even know what those words mean? The gentleman who runs this site likely gets these from a large wholesaler. He's not laughing in his basement as he pulls apart Elite consoles. Even if he did, that's his right. He can do whatever he wants with his merchandise. As long as he accurately describes what he is selling, there is nothing dishonest or shady about it. As far as people who sell the transfer kits on eBay for $30 go, that is the market value. If I put one up in an auction, it will probably go for more than that! Anyone who is selling one for $30 in a BIN is probably losing a buck or two. I sold one for like $45 recently.

Just a quick note:

We've sold through about 40% of our allotment of 120GB HDs in about 3 hours. There is a chance that these sell out, so I'd recommend that those interested in the deal get their orders in ASAP. Thanks for your orders, everyone!

It is a good price. I can see why they are selling so quickly. I'd be all over it if I didn't just luck into the last clearance one at my local Target last week.

First of all, as JJSP points out, you don't need a serial number, necessarily. You can usually contact Microsoft and get them to send you for free. Many, many CAGs have been able to do this.

[quote name='JJSP']FYI for those who didn't know - you can get a free transfer kit from Microsoft even if you didn't buy an Elite. It's extremely easy - shouldn't be a deterrant from jumping on this deal. They're $100 at Circuit City B&M if you can find them, but if not, this is pretty comparable.[/QUOTE]

Just as an FYI, I called the 800 Xbox number two days ago --they will NOT send you one without an Elite serial number. Thus, it certainly seems like they are cracking down now. They will not sell you one separately either.

If anyone is going that route, buyer beware...

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Just as an FYI, I called the 800 Xbox number two days ago --they will NOT send you one without an Elite serial number. Thus, it certainly seems like they are cracking down now. They will not sell you one separately either.

If anyone is going that route, buyer beware...[/QUOTE]
Don't call. Fax. Trust me.

I've got a black one that I picked up used at GS on my white system. It looks slightly weird, but I really don't give a crap. It's a hell of an improvement over the 20GB drive.

drfrielgood , I don't want to seem like I'm bothering you , but you haven't responded to the two pm's I sent you (the first one doesn't matter anymore since it resolved on its own but the second I'm still wondering about).

Son of a _____ lose internet connection for a day and I miss the M-F'ing 120 GB Hard Drive. This sucks since I haven't been able to find them at CC or Target.

EDIT: Found it in the store... Must of missed it a few minutes ago when I looked.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']Just bought a 120GB hdd from you. Thanks for keeping the price low extra long for late-comers like me![/QUOTE]

No problem, I'm glad you were able to get in on the deal!

I want to buy the cable at this price, but I just don't see the advantage vs keeping a spare pack around with regular batteries. I guess if I gamed 24/7 . . .

Not to be picky, but last week I ordered the PS3 bluetooth headset and decided to cancel my order later that day. I've emailed and PMed but no answer.

Can I get some sort of update about that?

EDIT: Nevermind. It's already here so I guess I'll keep it. The good thing is, your shipping is quick, the bad thing is, you don't check your email/pm's/thread.

Wow, a crap game for $15 shipped? Where do I sign up? I might have bought it for $10 just to have it in my collection, but $5 shipping for a single game is a ripoff.

[quote name='JCDenton']Wow, a crap game for $15 shipped? Where do I sign up? I might have bought it for $10 just to have it in my collection, but $5 shipping for a single game is a ripoff.[/quote]

Thanks for your contribution...of nothing.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thanks for your contribution...of nothing.[/QUOTE]

which is almost equal to your contribution...also of nothing. at least my post might inspire the guy to lower the price to something more reasonable. Trapt averages about $8 shipped on ebay.

Would you e-mail Amazon and complain that you can buy something cheaper elsewhere? Seriously? No, I didn't think so. If the guy doesn't sell any of these, that will motivate him to lower the price, not some lone complainer accusing him off ripping people off, which couldn't be further from the truth. Game Deal Daily has been a very good business to deal with since its inception.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Would you e-mail Amazon and complain that you can buy something cheaper elsewhere? Seriously? No, I didn't think so. If the guy doesn't sell any of these, that will motivate him to lower the price, not some lone complainer accusing him off ripping people off, which couldn't be further from the truth. Game Deal Daily has been a very good business to deal with since its inception.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't realize that there was something wrong with commenting on a deal in a thread, something that happens in EVERY OTHER THREAD HERE. And likewise, I didn't realize that there was something wrong with characterizing $5 to ship a single game as a ripoff, especially when we routinely do this any time a Toys R Us deal is posted. How much is Crap Deal Daily paying you.

p.s. you are a candy ass and i am willing to arrange to fight you at an equidistant location. 14 oz gloves, no headgear, referee to be picked by a neutral third party.

Trapt is actually a pretty cool, original game (and yes, I own the PS1 iterations, so I realize it's a series)--well worth it for people who can appreciate quirky games.

[quote name='killias2']Any sort of warranty or guarantee or anything for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if it doesn't work properly upon arrival we offer a refund or replacement. We have sold about 50 systems and the only problem we've run across was a broken USB port.

Figures this goes on sale for $30 cheaper than it was earlier this week, after I jumped on the MGS4 Bundle that amazon found in its warehouse.

I was the one bothering you in email about the 60/80gb BC ps3s earlier in the week.

Damn I want to bite on this thing, but not sure the wife will appreciate me having a wii, 2 ps3's, and a xbox360..

Edit:: shipping kinda hurts the deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back