GameDealDaily PS3 Sly Collection Digital $4.49 Xb1 AC Unity $29.49

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I checked the first 3 pages and didn't see this posted, which is surprising. GameDailyDeal.com has the Sly Collection download code for $4.49. Check details below for what's included.

Link

The critically-acclaimed Sly Cooper series makes its triumphant return with The Sly Collection. This triple-pack features three PlayStation 2 action-packed classic hits (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racconus, Sly 2: Band of Thieves and Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves) fully remastered in high definition. In addition to crisp picture quality and stunning visual graphics, The Sly Collection contains extra features and content, such as Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves in 3-D and all-new PlayStation Move mini-games that showcase the latest technology for a fun and immersive experience on the PS3 system.

Assassins creed unity xb1 $29.49
http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/assassins-creed-unity-full-game-download/

Last edited by a moderator:
Was skeptical, but I received my Sly code instantly and it worked fine. Thanks OP.

Tried my luck with Unity. Xbox.com is telling me the code can't be found though. Sent them an email hoping it all gets worked out.

some great prices on these games - tlou for $20, unity for $30, sly collection for $5.  damn!  

too bad unity isn't on ps4, i finished that game to 50% before trading it in and wouldn't mind owning it digitally but don't wanna restart from scratch on xbox.

Bought this last night and got the code less than 5 minutes later. Code didnt work. Sent a message yesterday and a few hours later he asked if i redeemed it on an American PSN account. Replied "yes" (just a minute ago). Awaiting response. 

I don't have a PS3 but I bought a Sly code hoping that I could then download the Vita version since this is a cross buy title. I entered the code on PSN and it now says that I own the PS3 version. However, the Vita version is still showing up as $30 for me. Any suggestions on how I can activate cross buy for Sly?

I don't have a PS3 but I bought a Sly code hoping that I could then download the Vita version since this is a cross buy title. I entered the code on PSN and it now says that I own the PS3 version. However, the Vita version is still showing up as $30 for me. Any suggestions on how I can activate cross buy for Sly?
I'm sure that there is no cross buy.

Move to Europe

It never was cross buy outside of Europe.

This pretty much cements my decision to keep my Unity Code.  Price dropped so fast it is not worth selling it on Ebay. I will redeem the code and play it once Ubisoft puts out the final patch.  I like the AC games anyway.

Couldn't pass up 3 Sly games for less than $5.  It's been probably a decade since I played them, hopefully they hold up well.

AC:U for $24.49. Still debating whether to pull the trigger since I've never ordered from this site before. Can anyone confirm this site to be legit?

AC:U for $24.49. Still debating whether to pull the trigger since I've never ordered from this site before. Can anyone confirm this site to be legit?
Definitely legit. Supposedly the guy selling these codes is a fellow CAG. I've bought from him a few times and got my confirmation immediately.

bread's done
Back