GameDeals Black Friday Sale

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/gamedeals-black-friday-sale-online-instore-nov-27-a-817692/

For all you who don't know gamedeals is a small games store in new west, Vancouver. Really cheap games and game related stuff for all consoles from atari to current gen.

Info here
http://www.gamedeals.ca/blog/

They also have an online site for people elsewhere.
http://www.gamedeals.ca/store/

Online Sales so far:
PS3 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (New) for $29.95 (online only)

for the online sale i quote
"Throughout the week we will be revealing certain items that will be on sale via the following method... if we find a forum thread talking about our Boxing Day sale (or are linked to one) on a website like CAG/RFD/DP/etc. we will post at least 1 of the items to be discounted (possibly more) PER WEBSITE. So different websites will get different information, as will our Twitter feed, Youtube account, etc. Some good stuff on sale this Friday."

I won't be posting on other sites but if you guys see something on those sites please update us here as well.

I was able to order a psp go (white) last night at $179.99. My order is pending, hopefully it goes through, as this is only $10 more than the core psp 3000 system (great deal). With this deal, it's like a $90 savings on the psp go, I really don't think we will see a price like this for a while on the go. Thanks OP:applause:

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']It turns out I can't give away "Facebreaker". :p[/QUOTE]

Where there's a will ... there is a way.

You can always give them out for free with orders over $50 or something to that effect. ;)

[quote name='Snak3']I don't have a Credit Card or else I'd be all over that. Wonder if its the same price instore...[/QUOTE]

Well it's really Paypal and you can use your bank account instead of a Credit Card to pay with that....or you could just buy one of those vanilla mastercard/visa deals as well.

@gizmo29 You should get the item as the items were removed from the website as they were sold. I ordered mine at that price and I think the "pending" is just waiting for the ordered to be shipped (much like Amazon and other online stores). I didn't know about the "free shirt" deal (has to be added to your cart on the same order) but with the PSP at that price I don't mind losing the shirt.

Thanks Robotron2084 for the info. My order actually has been shipped. Were you only charged 5% tax on the item? For some reason I was only charged GST. In any case, my total came just a little under $193, which is amazing, considering the psp 3000 core bundle ends up being $195 with taxes. Great deal, thanks for the heads up CAGers.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Well it's really Paypal and you can use your bank account instead of a Credit Card to pay with that....or you could just buy one of those vanilla mastercard/visa deals as well.

@gizmo29 You should get the item as the items were removed from the website as they were sold. I ordered mine at that price and I think the "pending" is just waiting for the ordered to be shipped (much like Amazon and other online stores). I didn't know about the "free shirt" deal (has to be added to your cart on the same order) but with the PSP at that price I don't mind losing the shirt.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Robotron2084']Well it's really Paypal and you can use your bank account instead of a Credit Card to pay with that....or you could just buy one of those vanilla mastercard/visa deals as well.

@gizmo29 You should get the item as the items were removed from the website as they were sold. I ordered mine at that price and I think the "pending" is just waiting for the ordered to be shipped (much like Amazon and other online stores). I didn't know about the "free shirt" deal (has to be added to your cart on the same order) but with the PSP at that price I don't mind losing the shirt.[/QUOTE]

Wait really? I had no idea. Thanks for the Info I am definitely going to look into that

bread's done
Back