Gamedeals Overstock Sale (GVA)

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
I've got a lot of extra copies of games I'd like to get rid of, so my loss is your gain. Use them for yourself, use them for EB Trade-in's, give them as gifts, whatever, just come and take them away.

PS3 Madden 07 NEW $10
PS3 NBA Street Homecourt NEW $10
PS3 Fight Night Round 3 NEW $20
PS3 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 NEW $10
PS3 MLB 2K7 NEW $10
PS3 NHL 2K7 NEW $10
Xbox 360 Crackdown NEW $20
Wii Medal of Honor Vanguard NEW $15
PS3 Eye of Judgment (bundle) NEW $50

I've got a lot of new stuff in lately (in time for X-mas) as well as re-done the store layout (with some new showcases). If there's anything you're looking for, stop by and mention CAG and I'll cut you a deal.

For the few of you that are new:
Gamedeals Video Games - 407 Columbia St. New Westminster
(Just outside Columbia Skytrain) M-F 12-7 S-S 1-6. www.gamedeals.ca

lots of great prices! :D

i wish your store was everywhere in Canada. we only have overprices used game stores like Microplay and EB.

damn, i'd surely drop by if you were in Toronto.

in your site, you mentioned you accept PayPal? is shipping possible?

interested in these games:

PS3 NBA Street Homecourt NEW $10
PS3 Fight Night Round 3 NEW $20
PS3 Eye of Judgment (bundle) NEW $50

can you quote me for shipping?

I think I'll drop by along with a friend. Probably today or tomorrow. I want Crackdown and he wants Eye of Judgement.

Maybe I should take some for trade in fodder too... I'll have to check the TIV though. Why don't you trade 'em in =P

jonkaho/heimdal: Feel free to call/email me as I can ship across North America.

S/H for 1 game is $4, 2 games $6, 3+ games (inc. EoJ) is $12 (CDN shipping is pricey if it doesn't fit through a mail slot).

Firestorm: Please do come by. I would like to trade them in, but I spent too much money recently (see: new showcases/games) and just need some quick cash for the end of the month. Anything left after the weekend will get traded in.

Hmm..I might check you're store out, I passed it awhile back, but it was closed than...Hope you have some games left as some 360 games are pretty cheap.

So which of you took my Crackdown >=(

btw, there's a bunch of good priced stuff there. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for $39.95, Trauma Center: Second Opinion for $34.95, and lots of other games. All new.

That is some good prices...btw I just saw someone mentioned they have Microplay in their city still how is that possibly I though all of them were closed and now owned by EB games or something. Also GameDeals.ca I am sorry to hear about the robbery thing F*ck*ng thiefs.

[quote name='Sejad']That is some good prices...btw I just saw someone mentioned they have Microplay in their city still how is that possibly I though all of them were closed and now owned by EB games or something. Also GameDeals.ca I am sorry to hear about the robbery thing F*ck*ng thiefs.[/QUOTE]
There's a few Microplay's still here in Winnipeg.

So is Crackdown gone or something?

Out of the $10 games, only 1 copy of Madden 07 is left, although I have a used Call of Duty 3 PS3 that I can do for $10 as well.

I expect to have lots of newer stuff this holiday season, so check back if there's anything you guys need.

bread's done
Back