Gameexpress.com???

I have purchased a bunch of things from them and never had a problem. Their shipping is fast, their prices are usually good, and you can occasionally find games that are out-of-print everywhere else.

*checks out site*

Hmm, I wonder if this is related to the Game Express store that used to be near Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. Used to go there all the time-- some of their import stuff was a little on the high side, but overall, the selection and service was great.

Well Game Express is in Brooklyn and New Jersey also. The thing is they are kinda expensive and started out as one of those stores that was supplied by Koreans.

You know the whole I give you a shot to make it but I am the supplier deal.

Game Express employees do get some benifit like free E3 and stuff like that.
Again they are really expensive and depending on where and when you go you will find certain things.

I have ordered from gameexpress a few times and never had a problem. Except with GBA games, the boxes were crushed. Everything else was fine though.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well Game Express is in Brooklyn and New Jersey also. The thing is they are kinda expensive and started out as one of those stores that was supplied by Koreans.[/quote]

That is true. When I used to live in Brooklyn, that is where I got games cheap. I'm not sure about New Jeresy.

Shipping can be kind of slow (might be because I live far away). You can never get in touch with them by phone. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems with them.

bread's done
Back