Gamefly 15-day Free Trial

elpolloestupendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not a great deal, but they've extended their normal free trial (I believe it was a week) to fifteen days. Again, not as good as gameznflix free month, but from what I read on that thread, Gamefly's selection seems to be quite a bit better. If anyone was thinking about signing up for an account, now's probably a good time.

To be honest, I was a little hesitant to post this because I work as a campus rep for Gamefly and I didn't want to be accused of spamming, so I cleared it with CheapyD first. In order to get the extended free trial, go to www.gamefly.com/campus and pick any school from the drop down menu. Although if you'd pick Georgetown University when signing up, I'd appreciate it. And despite the fact that it says "students" can get the extended free trial, absolutely anybody can sign up.

Hey, since Gamefly's a legit company, I sure don't mind :)

When I first signed up a year or two ago I found the best way to do it was with a prepaid subscription from Best Buy, which was two months for the price of one. Don't know if they still offer that though (it was a physical container you bought from Best Buy).

bread's done
Back