GameFly 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes - Ultimate $25,000 Gaming Setup - DS Lites Daily

RonnieWrecked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
If you're a GameFly member: http://www.gamefly.com/5yearsweeps/

If you're not a GameFly member: http://www.gamefly.com/5yearsweeps/DS_OAMOE.asp

Enter today [ 10/1 ] through Halloween [ 10/31 ] daily.

There will be a DS Lite winner every day.

Also they're giving away 1 month free subs every 4 hours.

Good luck everyone!

The Prizes

Grand Prize:
One Ultimate Gaming Setup valued at $25,000. Ultimate Gaming Setup may include entertainment electronics, gaming consoles, and gaming furniture of the winners choice up to $25,000.

Daily Prize:

31 Nintendo DS Lites - one winner a day.

186 Free Months of GameFly - one winner every 4 hours.

How to Play
Between October 1 and October 31, 2007, go to the Sweepstakes Page and follow the link to complete your sign-up of a new member account. You'll automatically earn one (1) entry into the drawing for a Free Month of GameFly. After you've created your GameFly Account, return to the Sweepstakes Page and click the "Enter Now" button for one (1) entry each into the drawings for Your Ultimate Gaming Setup and a Nintendo DS Lite.

Play Every Day
For more chances to win, come back to the Sweepstakes Page daily - you can enter the Sweepstakes every day from October 1 - 31 for more chances to win the Grand Prize and Daily Prize. Non-winning daily prize entries will not be carried over to subsequent drawings.

Dates and Times
The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2007 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time, and ends on October 31, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. PT. The Sweepstakes includes thirty-one (31) Daily Entry Periods, each beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. One Grand Prize winner will be drawn on or around November 7, 2007.

Winner Notification and Prize Fulfillment
If you win a prize in the Sweepstakes, you will be notified via e-mail. Free month will be delivered electronically within 72 hours of winning. DS Lite winners will receive their prizes approximately 6-8 weeks after the Sweepstakes completion, and a notification email will be sent when the prize ships. The Grand Prize winner will be notified via e-mail and contacted directly by our agency regarding winner verification, and prize selection and fulfillment.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on 10/1/07 and ends 10/31/07. Open to legal residents of the 50 US (DC) 18 and older. Official Rules apply. Visit www.gamefly.com/5yearsweeps/.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']http://www.gamefly.com/5yearsweeps/

*MUST BE GAMEFLY MEMBER TO PLAY*

Enter today [ 10/1 ] through Halloween [ 10/31 ] daily.

There will be a DS Lite winner every day.

Also they're giving away 1 month free subs every 4 hours.

Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

1. Links not working
2. Do you have to be a paying member or do you have to simply have had a gamefly acount at some point?

Thanks for the heads up! Good luck to everyone. I've got to remember to come back everyday. I wouldn't mind getting a free month or a DS Lite.

I cant get it to recognize the typed security code. Is everyone doing it with a space between the two words? I really dont know what the problem is.

[quote name='daminion']ditto[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here... I tried the text and the audio and both tell me I did it wrong.

[quote name='nyj1218']Sorry, you did not enter the characters exactly as shown. Please try again.[/QUOTE]

Yep having the same problem. I get the congradulations your a human part then it screws up everytime on the next step.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']I received the same error using firefox, but Internet Explorer worked for me.[/quote]

i got in through IE. Thanks

[quote name='nyj1218']i got in through IE. Thanks[/QUOTE]

IE worked for me too. While we are on the topic of gamefly has anyone used it recently? I havnt tried it in a year and a half to 2 years....but I have tried it 2 or three times previous to that and had horrible experiences every time.

Got the captcha error with Firefox, worked allright in IE, but when I clicked the link in the verification email, it said I already registered today. So hopefully it worked. Thanks for the link, OP!

[quote name='MSI Magus']IE worked for me too. While we are on the topic of gamefly has anyone used it recently? I havnt tried it in a year and a half to 2 years....but I have tried it 2 or three times previous to that and had horrible experiences every time.[/QUOTE]

I've been using gamefly [ with conjunction of brightspot.tv ] for about 6 months now. only had one small problem with them, which is some dumb ass working in the shipping center pre-sealed the envelope that i'm suppose to send back to them. couldn't salvage the envelope so i had to request a new one.

Just to be clear, non-memembers have to go through the DS_OAMOE link, and re-register using that non-member link each day for that day's entry?

been entering every day. Was just wondering if you won what would you use your 25 grand on?

I would buy 2 new tvs, a wii, orginal xbox, 2 new A/V systems, new gaming pc, new gaming laptop, psp, games, all the accessorys needed for all my systems, and probably a bunch of other stuff.

good luck to everyone

:pray: that a CAG wins

[quote name='ighosty']
I would buy 2 new tvs, a wii, orginal xbox, 2 new A/V systems, new gaming pc, new gaming laptop, psp, games, all the accessorys needed for all my systems, and probably a bunch of other stuff.[/QUOTE]

i don't think it would be possible to get all of that with just 25k.

and no dice here either.

While I would also love to do it, I'm not sure they would allow you to use it for a PC gaming rig...

GF's Grand Prize description said:
One Ultimate Gaming Setup valued at $25,000. Ultimate Gaming Setup may include entertainment electronics, gaming consoles, and gaming furniture of the winners choice up to $25,000.
One might be able to get away with it as an "entertainment electronic," and the legalese doesn't say much else besides that, so who knows?

Oh, and no wins here so far either.

id buy a ps3, xbox 360, wii, shtload of games, nice tv 1080p real big, maybe one of thos 32/37 inch tvs for my room

bread's done
Back