Gamefly Appreciation

WeLoveDaisuke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Nothing makes me feel more warm and fuzzy than working it out so I get a game from Gamefly on launch day.

Recently it seems like these games have very doable "Keep It" prices.

If history is on everyone's side with their shipping timing, we'll have Mass Effect on launch day with the option of a "Keep It" price of $48.99 shipped ($38.99 for me using 2 "$5 off a game every 3 months" coupons).

between Brightspot.tv taking $10 off and the solid deals in the Buy It section... I feel like Gamefly keeps me from completely screwing over my budget with video games. Plus the whole renting games thing.

Discuss deals you've gotten from there or general GF appreciation.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I really like blowjobs.[/quote]

See, Those don't do anything for me. Like a mental block or something I don't know. Although none of the women i've been with seem to do it right. I think I'll give it another chance someday. Thank you.

[quote name='Theduck']See, Those don't do anything for me. Like a mental block or something I don't know. Although none of the women i've been with seem to do it right. I think I'll give it another chance someday. Thank you.[/quote]
Do I sense someone who's had a traumatic experience involving teeth?

Gamefly's free 2 week trial (which ended up being a free 7-8 week trial) really worked out great for me.

It enabled me to play and beat Metroid corruption and Bioshock (bioshock twice). I returned bioshock late and got charge and then refunded 49 bucks for it in a pretty timely manner.

I've got mad props for gamefly, even if all I did was a free trial. They helped me play and beat for free two of the best next gen games I've ever played.

I did some thing similar to this, but not on purpose :p I bought crackdown on the 20th, because my $5 coupon was expiring in a few days. They shipped Mass Effect the 21st, so if I like it, I can buy it basically NEW for $48!

is this guy lying? two $5 coupons at a time? mine expire before the new ones take effect, how can you double up?

bread's done
Back