Gamefly August 2010 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 9/1.

Highlights include:
:360: Bayonetta $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $14.99
:ps3: Yakuza 3 $24.99
:ps3: God of War III $21.99
:ds: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth $14.99

icongamefly.gif
Complete list:
:360: Rogue Warrior $9.99
:360: Vancouver 2010 $9.99
:360: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $12.99
:360: Bayonetta $14.99
:360: Aliens vs. Predator $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $14.99
:360: Cabela's Outdoor Adventures 2010 $17.99
:360: Dante's Inferno $19.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $19.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
:360: Darksiders $21.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $24.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $24.99
:360: Alpha Protocol $24.99

:ps3: Madden NFL 10 $9.99
:ps3: NCAA Football 10 $9.99
:ps3: Vancouver 2010 $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $14.99
:ps3: Bayonetta $16.99
:ps3: BioShock 2 $16.99
:ps3: Aliens vs. Predator $17.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:ps3: Band Hero $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time $19.99
:ps3: God of War Collection $21.99
:ps3: God of War III $21.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $24.99
:ps3: MAG $24.99
:ps3: Yakuza 3 $24.99

:wii: Family Party: 30 Great Games Winter Fun $7.99
:wii: Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll $9.99
:wii: Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel $9.99
:wii: Data East Arcade Classics $9.99
:wii: Fast Food Panic $9.99
:wii: Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked $9.99
:wii: Rec Room Games $9.99
:wii: Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces $9.99
:wii: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:wii: We Ski & Snowboard $9.99
:wii: Yoga: The First 100% Experience $9.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal... $12.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince $12.99
:wii: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010 $12.99
:wii: Ju-on: The Grudge $12.99
:wii: Jurassic: The Hunted $12.99
:wii: MadWorld $12.99
transparent.gif

:wii: SpongeBob's Truth or Square $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle $14.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise & Nutrition $14.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 2 $17.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $17.99
:wii: Biggest Loser $17.99
:wii: Endless Ocean: Blue World $19.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $24.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99

:ds: Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Challenge $7.99
:ds: Alice in Wonderland $9.99
:ds: Chronicles of Mystery: Curse of the Ancient... $9.99
:ds: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs $9.99
:ds: Nancy Drew: The Model Mysteries $9.99
:ds: Battle of Giants - Dragons $12.99
:ds: Glory of Heracles $14.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $14.99
:ds: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth $14.99
:ds: How to Train Your Dragon $14.99
:ds: Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow $17.99
:ds: Percy Jackson & the Olympians... $17.99
:ds: WarioWare D.I.Y. $19.99
:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $21.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got GOW3 in the mail yesterday from them. The disc and case came in perfect condition. The only flaw was the booklet was just a tad bent because I guess someone close the case with the booklet in a certain way. Great game for a great price.

Played the first hour of darksiders last night, so far like it a lot. Someone said the beginning is boring...I hope they're right and it gets super awesome as I get further. Thank you GF for another awesome cheapy deal.

[quote name='d2michael']how many days does a game take to ship? i ordered yakuza 3 on monday, hoping it will be in the mail tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

My order got shipped last Friday, and I received today.

I just got my copy of yakuza 3 and avp today in mint condition but I felt avp was not worth 15 bucks imo the game is terrible. I learned my lesson from buying games with bad reviews.

[quote name='GT']Played the first hour of darksiders last night, so far like it a lot. Someone said the beginning is boring...I hope they're right and it gets super awesome as I get further. Thank you GF for another awesome cheapy deal.[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed Darksiders more than I did God Of War 3. I found that the selection of weapons was pretty good, the voice acting was incredible and overall it just entertained me more than GOW3.

Yeah I really enjoyed Darksiders and it only gets better as you progress through the game. Great Zelda style game that I never grew tired of ;)

[quote name='sherisdoppel']My order got shipped last Friday, and I received today.[/QUOTE]

It is weird how they get the games they sell out quicker than the ones they rent :)

I keep debating to pull the trigger on a few... I have a 12 game backlog and I keep wondering if GOWIII and Darksiders will go even cheaper. Hell they kept dropping Bioshock 2. Im just afraid with GOW3 being a Sony studio,it wont go any cheaper. Even Uncharted 1 cant be found below $20

[quote name='shoe478']It is weird how they get the games they sell out quicker than the ones they rent :)[/QUOTE]
It's even weirder how when you cancel your rental subscription it takes forever for them to receive them.

I imagine Darksiders might see another sale/drop with the PC release, and eventually it will settle in at 19.99 as the sequel isn't due until 2012. It's more than worth it, though.

My copy of Miles Edgeworth arrived. But the cart looks bent, almost as though it was partially melted. It barely fits in my DS and I have to pull it out when I want to take it out of the system. I emailed GameFly last night and they haven't responsed. They're not gonna screw me over are they? I expect to get a working replacement from them. Anyone else run into this kind of problem with their preowned DS games?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']My copy of Miles Edgeworth arrived. But the cart looks bent, almost as though it was partially melted. It barely fits in my DS and I have to pull it out when I want to take it out of the system. I emailed GameFly last night and they haven't responsed. They're not gonna screw me over are they? I expect to get a working replacement from them. Anyone else run into this kind of problem with their preowned DS games?[/QUOTE]
I believe they will only give a cash refund, no exchanges

Got GOW 3, Bioshock 2, and ASS Creed 2 ( yeah I said it that way! ) for $61 shipped. I am happy, thanks for the heads up.

Got my copy of Bioshock 2 yesterday and everything worked great. Case & booklet pristine and even the disc had only the general everyday use lines on the bottom. (you know the general scratches that happen on any DVD over time)

1st time buying from them and will definitely do it again. $15 for a game I was on the fence about can't be beat.

[quote name='sadboy']It's even weirder how when you cancel your rental subscription it takes forever for them to receive them.[/QUOTE]

So I wasn't the only one with that problem? That's good to know.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That is so lame. The game hasn't come back into stock as far as I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's the reason they don't do exchanges, because they're mainly a rental service and the retail end is secondary.

Got all my stuff in today...just the cheap stuff. Vancouver and Rogue Warrior. Everything in excellent condition. Took awhile to arrive but I don't live close to any of their shipping centers. Another satisfied customer.

fingers crossed they do a Labor day 10 off any 30 buck game... I got Valkyria Chronicles 2 sitting in my Q for 28.79 Keep it price...

would knock it down to 18.79 (it be over 30 cause the 28.79 is with the 10% discount)

I think they did a coupon last year but cant be 100% sure

I got Aliens vs. Predator yesterday and it didn't read. 2nd game that they sent that won't work. Anyways, I rebought the game the same day at the current sale price before it went back to the regular price+shipping and got an RMA to return the game so I can get a refund.

Their CS is pretty damn good.

AvP isn't nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be. No complaints at all for the $10 I paid for it. Disc was in pretty decent shape too.

so i put my orderin a while ago and havenot recieved anything so checked out the site and it says it shipped and was recieved a day later via fed ex well see.

update : well i got a response and they will ship the keep it now items but the they can only refund my money on the purchases , icould rebuy the games (but they went back up in price.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Organ Donor']Not bad. Thinking about picking up Rogue Warrior.[/QUOTE]

Only if they are going to pay me $10 to play it.

bread's done
Back