GameFly August Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. Highlights include several $15-$20 3DS games. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 8/22.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3: Clash of the Titans $9.99
:ps3: Dead to Rights: Retribution $12.99
:ps3: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $12.99
:ps3: Mafia II $12.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor $12.99
:ps3: Nail'd $12.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $14.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $14.99
:ps3: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock $14.99
:ps3: Lost Planet 2 $14.99
:ps3: Singularity $14.99
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $14.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead:Undead Nightmare $14.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $17.99
:ps3: Little Big Planet $17.99
:ps3: SAW $17.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $17.99
:ps3: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $17.99
:ps3: The Fight: Lights Out $17.99
:ps3: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $19.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $19.99
:ps3: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage $19.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $24.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $24.99

:3ds: Steel Diver $14.99
:3ds: Bust-A-Move Universe $14.99
:3ds: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D $14.99
:3ds: Dream Trigger 3D $17.99
:3ds: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $17.99
:3ds: Rayman 3D $17.99
:3ds: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D $19.99
:3ds: Madden Football $19.99
:3ds: Pilotwings Resort $19.99
:3ds: Ridge Racer 3D $19.99
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $19.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $19.99
:3ds: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars $19.99
:3ds: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II $24.99
:3ds: Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition $24.99
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever $24.99
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $24.99
:3ds: Dead or Alive: Dimensions $27.99

:wii: 101 in 1 Sports Party Megamix $14.99
:wii: Create $14.99
:wii: Megamind - Mega Team Unite $14.99
:wii: Metroid: Other M $14.99
:wii: The $1,000,000 Pyramid $14.99
:wii: The Amazing Race $14.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $17.99
:wii: You Don't Know Jack $17.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $24.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $17.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $17.99
:wii: Guilty Party $17.99
:wii: Top Spin 4 $17.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $21.99

Last edited by a moderator:
wow no gamefly sales for months then there triumphant return sucks. I kinda feel bad for cheapy knowing how much work he is having to putt into this weak deal

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I want PlayStation Move Heroes, but likely to buy elsewhere new. It's nice to mostly see PS3 games listed though. :D[/QUOTE]

It's $19.99 at Target.

I'm normally not one to shit on deals, but, yeah, this is pretty weak. Maybe it's because I'm use to Gamefly having such awesome deals that an average one seems really subpar.

Some decent 3DS stuff that I might bite on though. I've been curious about Steel Diver and for $15 it might be worth it.

[quote name='Rozz']I was pretty excited... until I saw the list.[/QUOTE]
I was too. I was like yes!!!!! another great sale, then i clicked the link......

[quote name='elkanich']Wow - I think this is the first gamely sale I passed on. Terrible, terrible deals.....[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm giving Gamefly a pass because they've always been so good, but I do want to point out that I think Yakuza 3 was previously 14.99 or something at gamefly and now it's much more.

[quote name='jaygood17']Is that a good price for Two Worlds 2?[/QUOTE]

Yes very good game too.

I am tempted on steel diver for 3ds, anyone play alot of it?

I kind of want LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, but I'm not sure how well it's ported to 3DS.
If it's exactly like the console version (or better), I would love to play it on a handheld system.

i was hoping Zelda would be cheap but its not, i got steel diver for $10 at target so nothing really interests me from this sale.

I have been wondering where the gamefly deals have been, and they come back with this? I am disappointed. Oh well, I'm sure they will come back strong next month.

[quote name='Gosha']Decent 3DS game deals.[/QUOTE]

Compared to MSRP, yes; but when considering actual value, no. The price of the 3DS may finally be right, but the software has a long freekin' way too go.

This "sale" has inspired me to spend some of my Amazon credit to buy a couple of these titles brand new for nearly the same prices.

I actually interrupted my own sentence talking to a friend to exclaim "Yes!" when I saw Gamefly sale. But there isn't a whole lot to get excited about. Blockbuster's sales have killed some of those prices, condition notwithstanding.

Metroid: Other M is at the same price as their last year's August deals.

I would have been interested if I hadn't bought it already from them. xD

There's really nothing to see here, I would buy Castlevania for $14.99 no doubt but unfortunately that's not the case.

bah! i wanted ocarina of time but they dont have it. i want dead or alive dimension but its 27$, 27$ new on amazon lol. Is pilot wing resort fun or worth 20$? and i bust a move for half the price?

Man, I was super angry when I saw the thread title cause I just spent all my gamefly credit last week, but looking at that list, it seems like I made the correct choice.

Got Enslaved for under $10 with some gamefly bucks I had. Beat it on the 360 and really wanted to add it to the collection. Thanks Cheapy!

Thanks Cheapy, but I think I'm gonna pass this time. Between Steam and Gamersgate these last few days, I have enough to keep busy for some time.

I figure with Steel Diver, I can at least make my money back trading it into Best Buy if I beat it quickly. They probably come with Club Nintendo points unredeemed as well.

[quote name='orale1226']^^^ Castlevania: los is 12.48 clearance at target[/QUOTE]

hmm...I only see the game for the X360 for $49.99 at their online retail page.

Where did you see it? :)

Enslaved and Mafia 2 look fine to me, unless I'm missing something. I have neither, have played neither, and have heard good things about both. This will also make my PS3 seem less lonely now. Thanks Cheapy.

Got Pilotwings! I have been saying that I would buy it as soon as I saw it for around $25, so this worked out perfectly!

[quote name='Kaneco']hmm...I only see the game for the X360 for $49.99 at their online retail page.

Where did you see it? :)[/QUOTE]

online and retail price separately and clearance game availability and price is completely YMMV

bread's done
Back