Gamefly.com rewards program for members!

ECW_fan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.Gamefly.com
Just loged into my gamefly account, they now have a rewards program for current members.

When you have been with gamefly for three months you earn 5 gamefly dollars every 3 months.

When you have been with gamefly for 6 moths you get the 5 gamefly dollars evey 3 months and 5% off of game purchases.

After a year you still get the gamefly bucks and then 10% off all game purchases.

On top of all the from the point you join you get free shipping on all games.

EDIT:The minor problem with the rewards is that the gamefly bucks expire after 3 months, so you can not accumulate them.

Damn I wish I played games enough to make that worth it, I'd only be a member for the money for preowned games and I'd never have anything to rent :p.

[quote name='SpazX']Damn I wish I played games enough to make that worth it, I'd only be a member for the money for preowned games and I'd never have anything to rent :p.[/QUOTE]

yeah that alone is worth it if you buy several games a month. I just joined so I could buy burnout for 47.99 and Kingdom Hearts 2 for like 42.99 with free shipping. I'd say like 20 bucks plus tax by doing this , not to mention get a couple of rentals. If anyone wants to become a member let me know. I wouldn't mind giving anyone a referal to the site as I can get 10bucks off at gamefly.com purchase. I reciently signed up this way to get someone a discount and to get myself some games for cheap. If someone would do the same I would really appreciate it

[quote name='ECW_fan']EDIT:The minor problem with the rewards is that the gamefly bucks expire after 3 months, so you can not accumulate them.[/QUOTE]
I was just about to sign up for the Fly until that line.

seems they either having problems getting new people to join or people to stay....

[quote name='abhinav']Yeah when i go to college i think i am gonna stay with gamefly. Hmmm $15 and 10% seems pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

20 bucks and 10% discount after you given them 263.40 + tax

you could figure that they are knocking 1.50 off per month

though after i get a PSP i might rejoin (since there is no place to rent PSP games here)

Yeah I just saw this on my account. I was kind of thinking about cancelling my account after this month, but I'm hooked now. This is great!

[quote name='AFStealth']Glad I'm a member, but why am I being charged Tax in Colorado?[/QUOTE]

i think your always charged tax..

if you go though Fatwallet link you get 5% back though..

hopefully cheapy D can get a Gamefly discount hooked up (dont know if we have one now)

[quote name='2Fast']Yeah I just saw this on my account. I was kind of thinking about cancelling my account after this month, but I'm hooked now. This is great![/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing right before I posted this too.

bread's done
Back