GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dinovelvet']Duke Nukem again! Alright, place your bets...just how low can it go? $4.99?[/QUOTE]

If it's $5 I'll pick it up just so I can how bad it is, lol

So we have Halo, Driver, SOCOM, and Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm in for Halo regardless of price because it's already at $20 now and that's tempting.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonights clues:

Happy Anniversary! SO, how COMe you guys haven't been to San Francisco lately? Haven't seen you in Forever![/QUOTE]
Halo Anniversary
Socom
Driver SF
Duke

[quote name='dinovelvet']Duke Nukem again! Alright, place your bets...just how low can it go? $4.99?[/QUOTE]

It was $5 new at BBY for a week.

You guys sure it Halo Anny? They may be doing Oblivion 5th Anniversary, lol.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Could be katamari forever, or Shrek Forever After..[/QUOTE]
I would be happy on katamari that game is near impossible to find for 15 or less

Based on how Resistance 3's price changed when it went on sale ($19.99 before, then $14.99), I'd bet on Halo Anniversary being $14.99 also.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonights clues:

Happy Anniversary! SO, how COMe you guys haven't been to San Francisco lately? Haven't seen you in Forever![/QUOTE]

San Francisco Rush for Nintendo 64
Batman Forever, Sega Genesis

[quote name='brianace']San Francisco Rush for Nintendo 64
Batman Forever, Sega Genesis[/QUOTE]You forgot Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (NES), That's So Raven! (GBC), and X-COM: UFO Defense (PS). :lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']You forgot Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (NES), That's So Raven! (GBC), and X-COM: UFO Defense (PS). :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah its clearly COMbat for the Atari 2600

halo anniversary for $15 and im in

stupid question but are people still playing the CE multiplayer? or is it fused into reach mp? haha that sounded stupid

[quote name='theking20']halo anniversary for $15 and im in

stupid question but are people still playing the CE multiplayer? or is it fused into reach mp? haha that sounded stupid[/QUOTE]

There is seperate MP, but it has major lag. Not 100% sure why, but it most likely is due to coding as even the host can lag. It does also come with the original MPs for Halo Reach that is in code form (may or may not come with GF games) complete with buffed handguns and all.

[quote name='brianace']San Francisco Rush for Nintendo 64
Batman Forever, Sega Genesis[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']You forgot Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (NES), That's So Raven! (GBC), and X-COM: UFO Defense (PS). :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinovelvet']Nah its clearly COMbat for the Atari 2600[/QUOTE]

If they come with original case and manual, and are in excellent condition like Gamefly's game normally are, I'm in for all!

[quote name='chunlirocks']Hey Gamefly,

Could you fill my order with fries instead of chips this time ?

:beer:[/QUOTE]
The chips only add character ;)

[quote name='GUNNM']What's wrong with gamefly discs, chunli?[/QUOTE]

Some of the games have chips on the outer ring of the disc, I've never had a problem with it but since the Holiday sales last year it became a really big issue for some odd reason.

Caved on Halo. You guys can all laugh at me when it's $14.99 during the monthly sale.

I'll play it when I get it, then sell it after, unless I really love it. I've never played Halo 1 before.

[quote name='tylerh1701']caved on halo.

I'll play it when i get it, then sell it after, unless i really love it. I've never played halo 1 before.[/quote]

How have you never played Halo: CE before?! Either way, prepare for an amazing game.

bread's done
Back