GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I know that the industry has a deep issue with used games, but with Gamefly's $10 used sales (versus $60 new), it's pretty damn hard to pass up.

Nothing for me tonight. Have two copies of Rage (PC, Xbox 360) I still have my free copy of R3 sealed. I still have to play through the second one. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Nothing for me tonight. Have two copies of Rage (PC, Xbox 360) I still have my free copy of R3 sealed. I still have to play through the second one. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

My advice is don't.

In for R3. Thought about holding off but thought I would go ahead and get it while the multiplayer might still be active. Isn't there and online coop mode that is supposed to be pretty good?

If I made a list of the 10 best shooters of this entire generation, all of these 3 would easily make it there.

buy all three, lucky bastards/

RAGE has great shooter mechanics, it's in a Fallout 3ish setting with Borderlands characters, enemies, and gameplay. It just is very short, has the worst ending of any game this gen, and has pointless vehicle segments/online modes. $5-10 is perfect for this.

When I'm on the Resistance 3 page, I can only buy new. There is no "buy used" option, only a "keep" option, which lists the price of $15, but that would require me to rent it. Is this how it's supposed to be?

[quote name='poop69']When I'm on the Resistance 3 page, I can only buy new. There is no "buy used" option, only a "keep" option, which lists the price of $15, but that would require me to rent it. Is this how it's supposed to be?[/QUOTE]
Sold out

[quote name='fortunado']I dunno about you guys but I love "B Games." The big AAA titles are great but they really seem to really take a lot of time, attention, and can take an emotional commitment too (depending, on the game - some RPGs? ME trio?). It's nice to sink into a no-obligation B-Game with familiar mechanics every once in a while. :) ... I enjoy it at least.[/QUOTE]

totally agree with you!:applause:

You guys are obviously not bestbuy gamer unlocked members which is a shame. One of the bestbuy @gamer coupons last month took 15$ off a brand new copy of rage bringing it down to 5$ and this month has a 20$ off used resistance 3 which combined with the bestbuy card would bring it down to a little over 12$. You gotta get that mag !

Rage looks amazing, makes me envious of all the PC gamers who can run every game at 60 fps. I personally hated Resistance 3's online multiplayer but the single player was one of the best FPS stories last year, definitely worth a play through if you don't already have it.

Too bad I already have all these games, thanks CheapyD.

[quote name='strait edge follower']You guys are obviously not bestbuy gamer unlocked members which is a shame. One of the bestbuy @gamer coupons last month took 15$ off a brand new copy of rage bringing it down to 5$ and this month has a 20$ off used resistance 3 which combined with the bestbuy card would bring it down to a little over 12$. You gotta get that mag ![/QUOTE]

People keep coming to Gamefly because they almost always have codes that work!

[quote name='Namerson']People keep coming to Gamefly because they almost always have codes that work![/QUOTE]

None of the 3 BB on my city sell used games. Coupons for used games are useless to me...

And I missed the rage for 360 deal. Hopefully it will be back in stock tomorrow.

[quote name='Namerson']People keep coming to Gamefly because they almost always have codes that work![/QUOTE]
idk i think the codes for Resistance 3 are pretty much useless now since i doubt there is anyone playing it online anymore

[quote name='PokemonRexRay']Snagged Gears of War Used for $18 what a deal! good luck with MVC3 unless its the regular edition and not ultimate......[/QUOTE]

I don't mind regular, I don't need all the extra characters

[quote name='buffalo']Would love to get Resistance 3 but currently soldout, will keep looking back to see if they restock.[/QUOTE]

I found myself missing Nathan Hale the entire campaign, I knew he wasn't the main character after the events of resistance 2, but for some reason I really thought he would show up

[quote name='strait edge follower']You guys are obviously not bestbuy gamer unlocked members which is a shame. One of the bestbuy @gamer coupons last month took 15$ off a brand new copy of rage bringing it down to 5$ and this month has a 20$ off used resistance 3 which combined with the bestbuy card would bring it down to a little over 12$. You gotta get that mag ![/QUOTE]

I get the mag but it costs me 10 bucks in gas just to get to a best buy, I would assume some cags are in the same boat as me. So sometimes it's just cheaper to pay a few dollars more

I'm a unlocked member and did grab R3 on Monday. GF will give me the online pass though which my BB copy didn't have. This is the better deal for people wanting to play online. Can't beat the rage deal though!

Like others have said: I am a GC Unlocked Member, but my BB is useless for used games. There's no way R3 would ever be at my local store.

While Rage, ME2, and Bulletstorm, Batman, etc were fucking fantastic deals at BB this was by far the better deal for R3 because it came with the online pass.

Not to mention BBs can be spotty with their inventory, and also in my experience GF's games tend to basically be new.. while some BB games look like they've gone through a woodchipper (mainly talking about cases, manuals)

I second that. My store always have the games in stock so I always use those coupons!

[quote name='DemonKysho']Just for clarity's sake, all the online passes are always 100% virgin?[/QUOTE]

too easy :whistle2:#

[quote name='exaznkid']idk i think the codes for Resistance 3 are pretty much useless now since i doubt there is anyone playing it online anymore[/QUOTE]

I actually haven't had a problem finding a match in resistance 3 or even homefront for that matter. Must be all best buys doing.

[quote name='razrvamp']Holding out hope that I'll see marvel vs capcom and shadow of the damned show up for sub 10 bucks[/QUOTE]

seems u don't come here often...GameStop (of all places) recently had a crazy deal on new mvc3 for $10 and AC revelations for $20. Boom baby $30 for both all yall suckers paid double that for one of those.

#pwned

[quote name='sukTHEfac']seems u don't come here often...GameStop (of all places) recently had a crazy deal on new mvc3 for $10 and AC revelations for $20. Boom baby $30 for both all yall suckers paid double that for one of those.

#pwned[/QUOTE]
Aren't you classy?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']seems u don't come here often...GameStop (of all places) recently had a crazy deal on new mvc3 for $10 and AC revelations for $20. Boom baby $30 for both all yall suckers paid double that for one of those.

#pwned[/QUOTE]
What does this have to do with shadows of the damned?

I still have yet to play R3, been sitting on my shelf since the holidays. I still need to finish K3 with the sharpshooter, then I'll move on the R3.

Tonight is a restock sale right? I'll probably still check, and see what they have. I only picked up two games this time around. El Shaddai, and The Cursed Crusade.

R3 is back in stock, this is great game that was over looked by a lot of people. At this price people should give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='ger2396']R3 is back in stock, this is great game that was over looked by a lot of people. At this price people should give it a go, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it came back in? I've been using C4C all morning to monitor it but it didn't alert me to any change.

[quote name='bgame2']Are you sure it came back in? I've been using C4C all morning to monitor it but it didn't alert me to any change.[/QUOTE]Nevermind I didn't refresh my page, so yeah it's out of stock.

R3 came back in stock at least for a short while. I placed an order at 12:20 PM EST according to my confirmation email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy of The Last Crusade. Played through the first two missions with no problem. Enjoying it so far. There's one chip on there, but it's not as bad as others have mentioned.

bread's done
Back