GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I would have bit on the 360/PS3 version of Goldeneye for a similar price.

I remember enjoying Cabella's African Safari, this new one seems to have gone all hardcore on me though.

[quote name='Eggie In Basket']I would have bit on the 360/PS3 version of Goldeneye for a similar price.

I remember enjoying Cabella's African Safari, this new one seems to have gone all hardcore on me though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was hoping for the goldeneye deal to extend to the ps3 version too.

I would like to see gamefly put rune factory tides of destiny (ps3) on sale. I doubt it will happen anytime soon though. I appreciate gamefly deals, but it looks like they took a note from microsoft with the deals tonight! But hey one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Nothing again! I haven't bought anything from these sales in a while - hoping some games I don't have come up for sale soon.
Need for speed the run?

[quote name='Decker']Just got my Halo CEA disc. It's in horrible condition -- all scratched to Hell. Can I return it or ask for a new copy?[/QUOTE]

They don't do exchanges. They will refund your money and then you will have to reorder the game at whatever price it is currently listed at or wait until it goes on sale again.

On tonight's sales. These games are horrible. Might have gotten Goldeneye if it wasn't on sale just for the Wii. Here's hoping tomorrow's deals are better.

iirc they will give you a shipping label to send it back for a full refund, but they won't exchange... so if the sale price is over you are out of luck.

i beat duke nukem and sent it back for a full refund because it was really chipped and possibly broke my ps3. not sure but I think you have 30 days or so.

Goldeneye for 360 and ps3 is under $25 at gohastings and there is that 33% off code that should still work. Even after shipping its a decent price for this game, considering the wii version came out what, a year or so before these versions?

[quote name='Lonedragon87']Anyone play the cabela game really tempted on it looks good[/QUOTE]
I too am curious, I dont usually play these games, but this seemed to be unique. Anyone?

That Cabela game is horrible. I went to house sit for a friend who lived out of town for three days and he owned like 5 video games and it was one of them and all the rest I owned. The game was so horrible i just watched tv for two day. The game is weird and boring. As I can see from the gamefly user reviews that I was not the only one who felt that way.

Gamefly forgot to take their anti-Amazon-DOTD meds tonight.

It would be interesting if they chose one day to have a craptastic blowout of awful junk. Tonight definitely would have been it if they were $5 each.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']Anyone play the cabela game really tempted on it looks good[/QUOTE]

I played one for Wii. It was ok...The story was slow and stupid but the Arcade Mode has good replay value.

[quote name='elkanich']Nothing again! I haven't bought anything from these sales in a while - hoping some games I don't have come up for sale soon.
Need for speed the run?[/QUOTE]
You can get :360:The Run for under $14 shipped @ gohastings thru thurs w/ code 33OFF(used).

Received my copy of Halo Anniversary today, one of the more scratched up games I've received and it didn't come with a slip. Here's to hoping that it will play with out a hitch.

[quote name='lorne']You can get :360:The Run for under $14 shipped @ gohastings thru thurs w/ code 33OFF(used).[/QUOTE]

You can get the The Run for free from Target with the coupon. Target Deal ends Saturday. Good luck!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You can get the The Run for free from Target with the coupon. Target Deal ends Saturday. Good luck![/QUOTE]

(1) Not at every Target
(2) Requires you to trade in 2 games.

=/= $14 or Free

[quote name='MrNEWZ'](1) Not at every Target
(2) Requires you to trade in 2 games.

=/= $14 or Free[/QUOTE]

I know it's not offered at every Target. I was just giving you a heads up about the deal. A lot of people have been buying $1.99 games from Gamestop, and flipping them to Target. ;)

I thought the Wii Goldeneye was great, and I was a huge fan of the original. For $13 you could do much worse. I recommend using a classic controller (preferably pro) though.

bread's done
Back