GameFly Daily Used Game Deals: Lords of the Fallen $9, Divinity $20, AC Syndicate (XB1) $15

Cool, I can jump on Divinity at that price. Trying to save up for a pc too but that 20$ should get me tons of hours of entertainment

It's challenging like the souls game, but I thought it was pretty good from what I played. Thanks for reminding me. I have the GOTY edition that I need to get back to.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
How much does the GOTY add to the game? Now I am debating if I should just wait and get the GOTY over the vanilla.

Any advice on AC:Syndicate. $15 is right in my price point, but I prefer the to get on PS4 since I have a 2TB drive in that and still only 500 Gb in my X1. Are there any major performance differences between the 2?

Anyone thinking about Divinity that has a PC that can run games I would Highly suggest getting the game on PC, controls and plays much better on PC imo altho the console version is passable

I'm glad to see Gamefly is starting to have these daily/weekend deals again.  There's been a few good deals that I've picked up from them these past couple of weeks.  I hope we'll be seeing more Gamefly sales throughout the summer.

Picked up Divinity for PS4 - first purchase from GameFly in 6+ months!

Quick question somewhat unrelated to this sale: I saw that Divinity for PS4 (new) wasn't listed on Best Buy's website - does that mean it was on clearance at some point and wouldn't be expected to be back in stock again? Just curious.

Picked up Divinity for PS4 - first purchase from GameFly in 6+ months!

Quick question somewhat unrelated to this sale: I saw that Divinity for PS4 (new) wasn't listed on Best Buy's website - does that mean it was on clearance at some point and wouldn't be expected to be back in stock again? Just curious.
You got it. I think Best Buy didn't get too many copies of that game.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I find Divinity interesting but I've never played a game like that... so I dunno if I'll like it... I'm more of a JRPG kind of guy.

Still waiting on my MGS 5 from last week. What's the typical arrival on free shipping?
1 game with no tracking number, up to 2 weeks. 2 or more games shipped in the same package with a tracking number 3-5 business days usually.

Guess you get what you pay for then. Not in a hurry, just couldn't remember how long it took for the last game I received from GF.

I picked up Lords Of The Fallen Complete at best but for $20 the other day. Works out about the same if you just bought the levels. But if anyone dreads the gamefly horror stories of torn mailers and chipped discs (none of which have ever happened to me thankfully) May as well go best buy

1 game with no tracking number, up to 2 weeks. 2 or more games shipped in the same package with a tracking number 3-5 business days usually.
I just wanted to add to this that sometimes when you order 2 or more games, and Gamefly ships them out separately or 1 at a time, it will take up to 2 weeks to receive them. I've had many orders with Gamefly that took 2 weeks to arrive. I always worried that the order may never get to me, but they always do. So just be patient.

I just wanted to add to this that sometimes when you order 2 or more games, and Gamefly ships them out separately or 1 at a time, it will take up to 2 weeks to receive them. I've had many orders with Gamefly that took 2 weeks to arrive. I always worried that the order may never get to me, but they always do. So just be patient.
Really? I subbed to Gamefly for about 8 years and I don't think I ever waited more than 4-5 days to receive any of the dozens of games I ordered.

Actual rentals only took 2-3 days to arrive, so I was pretty happy with my gamefly experience.

I'm done until black friday. Shouldn't have bought 80 of those bravely default collectors editions. I thought I could do this flip and rich shit. Now my wife left me and I gained 13 lbs.

bread's done
Back