Gamefly. Dead island riptide ps3 $9.99 free ship. Walking dead $8.99 free ship xbox

sweet grabbed Far Cry 3 and Walking Dead for PS3 for under $20 free s/h, great deal thnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't those on sale for $10 already last week?
I think Crysis 3 was. At that time I already had the 360 version from an even earlier sale, but since then my 360 was banned so I just traded it in and want to get Crysis 3 on PS3 now.

Dead Space 3 :ps3: has never been $10. The 360 version has several times.

I think Crysis 3 was. At that time I already had the 360 version from an even earlier sale, but since then my 360 was banned so I just traded it in and want to get Crysis 3 on PS3 now.

Dead Space 3 :ps3: has never been $10. The 360 version has several times.
Yeah I almost bit on Crysis 3, but I couldn't justify it since the first 2 are still in my backlog. Now I kinda wish I would've just bought it, really not much different from having entire HD collections unplayed.

Yeah I almost bit on Crysis 3, but I couldn't justify it since the first 2 are still in my backlog. Now I kinda wish I would've just bought it, really not much different from having entire HD collections unplayed.
The first one was rather enjoyable in my opinion. I have 2 but haven't played it. I'm sure 3 will hit $10 or $9 again from Gamefly, they seem to be clearing a lot of stuff out recently.

I've played Crysis 2 and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I have yet to play the first one. Looking forward to 3.

The first one was rather enjoyable in my opinion. I have 2 but haven't played it. I'm sure 3 will hit $10 or $9 again from Gamefly, they seem to be clearing a lot of stuff out recently.

Bosamba, you've been on a bit of a hiatus it seems?
Yeah, fell off the bandwagon earlier this year after being World of Warcraft free for a year and a half. I saved a ton of money because it's all I was doing but my sleep, physical well being, and work was suffering. I also greatly reduced my game shopping habits as I was picking up games left and right regardless of whether I was going to play them.

Having said that, I got around to Crysis 1 finally since I picked up Crysis 3 from Gamefly earlier. It's a great game; I'm up the part where Nomad is in a zero-G environment. I mostly played on Normal and the A.I. is really tough, but in a fair way. Going stealth and sniping is how I've mainly progressed so far.

Yeah, fell off the bandwagon earlier this year after being World of Warcraft free for a year and a half. I saved a ton of money because it's all I was doing but my sleep, physical well being, and work was suffering. I also greatly reduced my game shopping habits as I was picking up games left and right regardless of whether I was going to play them.

Having said that, I got around to Crysis 1 finally since I picked up Crysis 3 from Gamefly earlier. It's a great game; I'm up the part where Nomad is in a zero-G environment. I mostly played on Normal and the A.I. is really tough, but in a fair way. Going stealth and sniping is how I've mainly progressed so far.
Great to see you back! Best of luck staying WoW free in the future.

fuuuuuu..... in for god of war. figured I can sell it for $15 on CL anytime with it being a big name. gotta finish infinite this weekend or I'm gonna hate myself with walking dead already on the way.

Think I'm gonna wait for $10 on GoW.
You think they got enough copies to let it go for that low? This is the cheapest it's been, I think it was closer to $20 the last time it was on sale. I've always been a fan of God of War but like Bosamba have been not trying to buy any more games I wont play, instead I buy a shit ton more blu-rays. O_O

You think they got enough copies to let it go for that low? This is the cheapest it's been, I think it was closer to $20 the last time it was on sale. I've always been a fan of God of War but like Bosamba have been not trying to buy any more games I wont play, instead I buy a shit ton more blu-rays. O_O
I'm not positive they will, but I should be able to find a copy for that price somewhere later on down the road. I keep up with my must haves on an Amazon wishlist, and my general rule lately is that it has to be a game on that list AND $10 or cheaper. Gamefly managed to meet that criteria 4 times this week. :hot:

Just finished Riptide, had a trophy glitch on me (if only I would have read how common of an occurrence it is and that I should have backed up /le sigh.)  Worth what I paid for it though but I'm steaming because I'm going to have to do another playthrough with another character for the trophy ... luckily I still need to run a full co-op game but still.

Just finished Riptide, had a trophy glitch on me (if only I would have read how common of an occurrence it is and that I should have backed up /le sigh.) Worth what I paid for it though but I'm steaming because I'm going to have to do another playthrough with another character for the trophy ... luckily I still need to run a full co-op game but still.
Was it the recording collectible trophy? That mofo glitched on me too, after I'd done pretty much all the collectibles as well as everything else.

Was it the recording collectible trophy? That mofo glitched on me too, after I'd done pretty much all the collectibles as well as everything else.
My glitch out was John Morgan's Diary ... I was so excited when I looted the last one and then nothing ... that's when the rage slowly took over and consumed me.

My glitch out was John Morgan's Diary ... I was so excited when I looted the last one and then nothing ... that's when the rage slowly took over and consumed me.
I know that feeling. At least your glitch didn't have 2 trophies tied to it like mine did (100% collectibles and 100% recordings).

I know that feeling. At least your glitch didn't have 2 trophies tied to it like mine did (100% collectibles and 100% recordings).
It does, 100% diary and 100% collectible, shows 60 of 61 even though I have all 61. According to what I read up on it, you need to loot the one that glitched on you on a different character so I'm going to take one of my other three with me on a co-op play-through (for those two also) so I can plat it and shelve it. Until I get around to that though, onward to Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time ... thank you 10 buck Newegg.

bread's done
Back