Gamefly Deals?

mrlogical

CAGiversary!
I'm interested in signing up for a Gamefly account. Are there any deals out there? I know from the website of course it seems like I have an option of either a slightly cheaper first month or two weeks free before they jack up the price. I got a great deal here a year or so ago for Gameznflix, but then it turned out that they were the worst company ever and it was just a good deal on never getting any games to rent at all. Any information anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm interested in signing up for a Gamefly account. Are there any deals out there? I know from the website of course it seems like I have an option of either a slightly cheaper first month or two weeks free before they jack up the price. I got a great deal here a year or so ago for Gameznflix, but then it turned out that they were the worst company ever and it was just a good deal on never getting any games to rent at all. Any information anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are ways to get 1 month free trials, but you'll have to do some digging, I couldn't find anything recent.

I tried last summer and ended up canceling a week before my trial was up. It's probably my location and not completely GF's fault, but it was taking about 10-12 days to receive games. Maybe I'll try again this summer to see if its been improved.

The 9 dollar a month deals are pretty good if you can get one. The best deal was brightspot, but with them gone there really isn't anything I have seen that is that good. You could use a referral site that uses gamefly for signing up. Something like yourfree360games.com then you could just complete another offer and get a game free.

bread's done
Back