Gamefly deals?

The trial prices are really good and I think they end this month. Brings down the cost of the first month and is a good way to try it out.

• $6.95 for 1 game out at a time
  • $9.95 for 2 games out at a time.
Bottom line with everything gamefly offers it's a great deal at full price.

[quote name='mykee98']are you a new user or existing? i have a month code but its for new users only.[/quote]I'm a new user. I haven't even signed up yet lol.

[quote name='draven1089']search for netflix gamefly deal on google. you should be able to find a link to give you a free month trial.[/quote]Thanks! I found one and signed up.

Now, I have a question. My membership plan is 2 games out at a time. What I'm wondering is, when I'm done with the first 2 games, I send them back and then I get 2 more games from my list, right? And can I get as many games as I want during the month? Or is there a set limit?

The deal is 2 games out at a time. You get 2, and then lets say you're bored with one of them, send it back, they'll send the next one on your list that is available, regardless of how many you've had in a month.

Theoretically, you could have played 5 games from them in one month for one flat rate.

[quote name='United_Korea']do you have to be a member of netflix to get that free trial?[/QUOTE]

nope its just a joint promo they are doing. Also before anyone ask

NETFLIX has no plans to BUY OUT GAMEFLY

also you may be asked to Join their BUY BACK PROGRAM on gamefly. YOu send in games you no longer want and they give you money off your montly charges.... I got a lot of cheap games off Goozex and sent them to Gamefly and now have gamefly Paid 2 at a time Untl MARCH 2010

[quote name='MAGfuz']The deal is 2 games out at a time. You get 2, and then lets say you're bored with one of them, send it back, they'll send the next one on your list that is available, regardless of how many you've had in a month.

Theoretically, you could have played 5 games from them in one month for one flat rate.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's right. There's no limit on how many games you can have in a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back