Gamefly Free Month Comparitive Cost Analysis

shortyshock

CAG Veteran
Here is the "Special Friends Deal" offer I got in my inbox : click here

You buy one month and get one free. Or you can buy two months at HALF price each. Its a marketing gimmick and means the same thing. Regardless, it saves you money on gaming.

Here is the comparative cost analysis for you savvy consumers (aka cheap ass gamers):

Regular Offers
1 Game Out $8.95 first month ($15.95/month after) ˜ $0.42/day
2 Games Out $12.95 ($22.95/month after) ˜ $0.60/day
OR Free Trial (2 Games Out) 10-day free trial ($22.95/month after) ˜ $0.57/day
Link Offers
1 Game Out 2 Months for only $7.98/Month ˜ $0.27/day
2 Games Out 2 Months for only $11.48/Month ˜ $0.38/day
OR Free Trial (2 Games Out) 10-day free trial ($22.95/month after) ˜ $0.57/day

This is literally the best deal out there. For a few dimes a day you can be renting plenty of games you want to try out before you buy or never were going to logically spend $60.00 + tax on.

Go on the Gamefly website and compare prices. I already did that for you here. For more info click here.

Tip: cancel before the second month expires (really easy process), register again, and sign up with the same deal to keep the same rate over two months. This is a tried and true deal that I used and keep using myself.

Bookmark this link, here, if you are a gamer, it's a no brainer and your wallet will be happy.

OVER 40 CHEAPASSGAMERS, aka smart consumers have taken advantage of this deal, including myself.

Get it while it is still hot.

VALID AS OF 10/7/2011. I AM STILL ABUSING THIS CODE FOR MYSELF. ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF FREE GAMEFLY!!!!

Talk about being a cheap ass gamer =p

This deal is still active for this month, changes are happening to this deal according to gamefly, get it while you can in the month of november!

Want 30 free days of gamefly? CLICK HERE: http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/44980

Save money compared to regular membership per month prices. It is the perfect time to take the opportunity to try out a bunch of games you always wanted to play but would never pay $60.00+TAX for.

For more information including a price analysis of all current offers click here: http://gameflyoffers.webs.com/

THIS OFFER ENDS AT THE END OF NOVEMBER AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE EVER AGAIN. PLEASE USE THIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

bread's done
Back