Gamefly Free One Month + Tips + $5GamestopGiftCard

IBodySlamRhinos

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,
if anyone is interested in a free month of gamefly and doesn't mind helping out a fellow CAG member, then just sign up under my referral link..The referral does indeed grant 1 free month, but it's very simple to turn that 1 into 2 free months, and I would be more than happy to help.:thumbsup:

If anyone has been contemplating joining recently due to the massive amount of games coming out in the near future, then now would be a great time. Even still, contemplation aside, now would be a good time to join for any gamer. It's a very good service that can't hurt to try. You can't beat two months for the price of one, and quite frankly saving $$ on video games nowadays feels just as rewarding as riding a unicorn down a mountain while drinking from a goblet filled with the laughter of children..... Anyway, those interested please feel free to use my referral link below and then continue reading for more detailed information/tips:

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3zlpC

**Also, those who do sign up I have a few $5Gamestop Gift Cards that you may have.PM for detials **

As stated above I mentioned it being easy to turn 1 free month into two..Well, In 2 weeks (the 16th to be exact) I'm buying my brother a subscription. If anyone is to use my referral and would like to gain another free month to their subscription then please add me to you're friends list and or PM. Then on the 16th i'll sign up through your referral. I'm just letting anyone know so if anyone is interested in earning an xtra month then please keep me informed.

Tips

• In regards to getting new games on release date: As long as you have a new game on your list the day it is released, you're pretty much guaranteed to get it. Its very rare that I have a game on my list when it comes out and I don't get it. On the rare occasion that it does happen, there is always a billion other games that I can rent while I wait for it to become available again (which only takes a week or two).
  • In regards to getting popular games that aren't new:
    Games are given a likelihood of being shipped out (low, medium, high, available now). Games that are popular are usually either "high" or "available now" as long as they aren't relatively new. (Both Castlevania LoS and Super SF4 are usually either "high" or "available now" for renting without any wait.) If you miss out on a brand new game the day it comes out, it is usually listed as "low," which means that there is a 25% likelihood of them being shipped to you that day. It usually takes a week or two for the availability to go back up on new games after they are released.
  • Using the free trial and a referral on the same account:
    It won't work. I had a friend who tried. It only works for people who are signing up for the first time. However, you MIGHT be able to get it to work if you sign up using two different accounts. You could try getting the free trial with one account and then canceling the account right before the trial is over, then sign up under the referral with a second account if you decide GameFly is for you. If you decide to try this, use a different credit card for each account. Its a lot of hassle though just for 10 days of trial time.
  • Making a little $ from GameFly:
    When they give out coupons you can buy their used games and then turn around and sell them to Amazon for a profit. It isn't much, but it is still free money. I remember buying Wolfenstein from GameFly for $4 using a coupon and then selling it for $10 to Amazon. I also just recently bought Fable 3 from GameFly for $12 with coupons and sold it to Amazon for $34.

Also of note, you are given a $5 coupon every 3 months that expires. However, at the end of the three months, you are given another $5 coupon just before the last one expires. If you time it right, you can use $10 worth of coupons on one purchase. This lets you pick up a cheap game for only a few dollars or possibly even free.
  • Selling games to GameFly:
    GameFly offers a trade in program where they give you credit for your used games. The credit is then applied to your subscription fees. The money they offer is on par with Gamestop, so you might just be better off selling your games to Amazon. This feature is not available immediately to new customers. It takes a while before they allow you to trade in games.
  • Important Note:
    This offer is good for either the 1 or 2 game plans. I personally would recommend the 2 game plan so that you have a game to play while you're waiting for another game to come in the mail.

**EDIT**
I've obtained 5 more "$5Gamestop Gift Cards" that I will give to anyone who successfully uses my referral. If interested please PM me so we can share details.

Last edited by a moderator:
**UPDATE**
I've obtained 5 more "$5Gamestop Gift Cards" that I will give to anyone who successfully uses my referral. If interested please PM me so we can share details. :D

bread's done
Back