GameFly Gift Certificates are Back!

https://www.gamefly.com/gift-certificate/buy

GameFly gift certificates have been gone for awhile but appear to be back for the holiday season.

Cheapest value is the 3 month option which equals to 12.16 a month before tax for 2 games.

You can use these on your own account.

They also have a deal going on where you can get 1 month free if you buy 6 months.
Can I buy two 3 month certs and get the extra month free? Because 6 months cert is more than double the 3 month cert price for some reason.

Can I buy two 3 month certs and get the extra month free? Because 6 months cert is more than double the 3 month cert price for some reason.
That I don’t know. I bought 4, but the free month isn’t delivered until Jan 4. I’m assuming it’s every six months per account. But I’m not actually sure.

Pretty sure I did (2) x 3month certs last time this was offered and got the free month too. I think any way you get to 6 months counts.

Pretty sure I did (2) x 3month certs last time this was offered and got the free month too. I think any way you get to 6 months counts.
If that's the case then I think I may grab 2 3-month subs just in case.

I cancelled gamefly after having it for years because they quit selling the gift certificates. Glad they are back but I lost my discount and $5 quarterly credit. Also with Game Pass it is tough to justify.

bread's done
Back