GameFly Horizon Zero Dawn $14.99+ Ship

The only version currently in print from Sony is the Complete. The regular version has been out of print since last year.

Plus the tv ad shows the Complete. I doubt they would make that mistake.

Also it looks like the Complete version is the only one now available on the Playstation Store

Last edited by a moderator:
The only version currently in print from Sony is the Complete. The regular version has been out of print since last year.

Plus the tv ad shows the Complete.
The product listing shows a picture of the vanilla edition, not Complete Edition. The product listing is not named as Complete either.

"Out of print since last year" -- but how long do you think GameFly has had their rental copies for?

"The video ad!" -- Doesn't mean anything. GameFly just plays videos in the background of whatever the most recent trailers are for a game.

Think harder before you post.

The product listing shows a picture of the vanilla edition, not Complete Edition. The product listing is not named as Complete either.

"Out of print since last year" -- but how long do you think GameFly has had their rental copies for?

"The video ad!" -- Doesn't mean anything. GameFly just plays videos in the background of whatever the most recent trailers are for a game.

Think harder before you post.
He's talking about the Days of Play sale. Not the gamefly listing.

Think harder before you post
Maybe you should just read.

I'm talking about the sale next week for Days Of Play deal Sony starts next week on June 8th.

The ad from Sony not Gamefly shows the Complete edition for the sale..

Gamefly has had there copies for a year and a half. Why would you buy the old version?

Also please show me where on the playstation store you can purchase the non-complet version?

The only one on the playstation store is the complete.

Or do you think they are going to add back the non complete version back to the playstation store?

Gamefly

ztvlBef.png

Why? The complete edition should be 19.99 nationwide next week on Friday June 8th.
No shit? Nice, gonna pick that up. Fantastic game, my GotY for 2017 easily. Never bought got the Frozen Wilds DLC since I was waiting out the complete edition at a good price- looks like I don't have to wait much longer!:D

bread's done
Back