Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been tempted at GOW:A at the 10 dollar mark so many times now....I haven't played 2 or 3 for GoW and have those so I could play them first....seems like an OK game to have.

Lightning Returns is still overpriced IMHO. I'm waiting for a 15 dollar or less price and it seems like it will be there by the end of the year (likely around Black Friday).

I've been tempted at GOW:A at the 10 dollar mark so many times now....I haven't played 2 or 3 for GoW and have those so I could play them first....seems like an OK game to have.

Lightning Returns is still overpriced IMHO. I'm waiting for a 15 dollar or less price and it seems like it will be there by the end of the year (likely around Black Friday).
I doubt you'll do any better than $10 for what is essentially a like new copy. If you do plan on continuing on with the series at some point, then now's as good a time as any to grab it.

If anybody has Fuse or gets Fuse I'd pull it out of my backlog to do co-op. I never played but I'd definitely be down to play it. I'm down to play any co-op game too, not just Fuse.

GT= ASAP KiNG KOOPA

Edit- Just realized it was for PS3. Whoops. My offer still stands if you already have a 360 copy or any other co-op game I might have

Metro looks pretty cool, but I think I'll hold out for the next-gen bundled release. Stinkin' Gamefly though... some pretty good deals these past two weeks.

I doubt you'll do any better than $10 for what is essentially a like new copy. If you do plan on continuing on with the series at some point, then now's as good a time as any to grab it.

Yeah for what it's worth, the GoW online pass for MP is still $10 on PSN iirc.

So basically getting this with an unused pass from Gamefly is a good deal if you factor in an already redeemed pass from a used game. The caveat is that you may need to redeem the code on PSN through the internet instead of your console since the expiration dates are enforced through the PS3 interface.

Been tempted by Ascension many times, and it won't get much cheaper than this. But I'm still holding out hope for the game to go free on Plus one of these months. So again - I wait.

Metro: A game I bought for $15 months ago, and a game that is still in my backlog.

#ItWillAlwaysGetCheaper
Same. Shit, it'll probably still be there when the XB1/PS4 one comes out. Matter of fact, I will most like have bought and beaten the XB1 version 2033 and Last Light before I get to my 360 copies.

Dammit again. Too bad I bought Lightning Returns for $40 in March. Still right beside my PS3.

I want Fuse, but I am holding out, that would be the 5th order I placed the past week or so, I got too much shit to play, too much shit from Gamefly.

Gamefly is fucking killing it right now.

Dammit again. Too bad I bought Lightning Returns for $40 in March. Still right beside my PS3.

I want Fuse, but I am holding out, that would be the 5th order I placed the past week or so, I got too much shit to play, too much shit from Gamefly.

Gamefly is fucking killing it right now.
If you have gamer friends occasionally coming over to your house, Fuse is one of the best pick-up-and-play, action packed co op games. A nice "back up" game to have, like Mario Kart.

I forgot all about buying Deadpool during the last sale. Though if my backlog could talk, it wouldn't be complaining in the slightest.

Yeah for what it's worth, the GoW online pass for MP is still $10 on PSN iirc.

So basically getting this with an unused pass from Gamefly is a good deal if you factor in an already redeemed pass from a used game. The caveat is that you may need to redeem the code on PSN through the internet instead of your console since the expiration dates are enforced through the PS3 interface.
Good to know. I had no idea that it was possible to bypass a certain code's expiration date by redeeming it online.

How long do games usually take when buying from gamefly? I think ryse shipped on 6/2 and still nothing
All depends on how close you are to a distribution center. Also, if you order more than one game, they are shipped in Priority Mail flat-rate boxes so they ship much faster.

FYI, it looks like--aside from AC IV: BF still at $12.99 on PS3/360--all the deals are dead now.

I'm pretty sure it's a duel-layered disk. Does your system play any other dual-layer disks? Here is a link that explains it: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/PS3-not-reading-Dual-Layer-Blu-rays/td-p/31004494
Your probably right. I was just surprised how Sony could make a product with such a flaw. I thought I should let people know. Thanks for your time and the share. Maybe I should post in the PS3 forums if its not already there.

Had to send back a terrible Lollipop Chainsaw 360 last order, so I said no more 360 games. Everything always came with manual & case, but Beyond Two Souls has microscopic cracks on the outside of the disc (anyone seen these? How do they even happen?), and no manual. Should I keep? These have gotten worse & worse, and I have a GoW:Ascension on the way.

EDIT: just put Beyond in since someone posted the dual layered BR issue (then realized how ancient it was), and saw that it has an online manual. I bought another ps3 game that did this, so can anyone vouch for Beyond coming with a manual? Thanks.

Had to send back a terrible Lollipop Chainsaw 360 last order, so I said no more 360 games. Everything always came with manual & case, but Beyond Two Souls has microscopic cracks on the outside of the disc (anyone seen these? How do they even happen?), and no manual. Should I keep? These have gotten worse & worse, and I have a GoW:Ascension on the way.
No idea on the cracks, but I'm pretty sure Beyond didn't have a manual at all.

Beyond two Souls doesn't have a manual. Check out the unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaS73SMJ7GM

Also the "cracks on the outside", sound like you got a "chipped disk." Gamefly rents the games out in paper envelopes and that is just what happens. I've never had a problem with any of my games that had chips (which is pratically all of them).

Still didn't get my copy of Ryse I ordered on 5/31. Emailed customer support and they said it probably got lost in the mail and refunded me back. Wish I could have just gotten another copy for the same price :/

Ordered Lego Marvel on 6/4 and still no luck with that either so I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone else have issues like this? It said it was shipping from their Pittsburgh distributor and I'm in Philly area so it's not like it's that incredibly far away or anything.

My copy of The Last of Us arrived today. This is my 4th game purchase from them and, as usual, they delivered. The disc looks awesome and, unbeknownst to me, TLOU came with Naughty Dog decals. Pretty snazzy.

i ordered a lot of games from gamefly, and never had a problem, i always get them within a week, i am in California by the way, i think my last order came from Pittsburgh

Still didn't get my copy of Ryse I ordered on 5/31. Emailed customer support and they said it probably got lost in the mail and refunded me back. Wish I could have just gotten another copy for the same price :/

Ordered Lego Marvel on 6/4 and still no luck with that either so I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone else have issues like this? It said it was shipping from their Pittsburgh distributor and I'm in Philly area so it's not like it's that incredibly far away or anything.

I have been checking like crazy to see what the June deals show up as.  Hopefully something good pops tomorrow. 

I'm not going to be able to update the OP with links for all games until later this evening. I put a link to everything, sorted by price with free shipping in the OP. If anyone would like to work on it in the meantime it would be greatly appreciated.

Eh, nothing for me.  Dragon's Crown still too high and no reason to grab Last of Us PS3 anymore.  Next-gen still to pricey for me.  

Would bite on GTA V if they didn't just announce the PS4 version. Tempted on Dragon's Crown and Kingdom Hearts, but I can grab a new copy of KH for about $5 more. It'll be cheaper soon enough.

That's some pretty darn good pricing on some of the 360/ps3 stuff.

I think I'll probably get ps3 ghosts for $13 and still play it since I redeemed the upgrade and since I can get $24 credit at best buy for the ps4. Not sure at GS but I'll check.

Good X1 and PS4 deals.

Also, Fable Anniversary is $20. Splinter Cell is back at $8 again. Bioshock $10 and the usual suspects on sale

bread's done
Back