GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a ton of fun with Splatterhouse. It's just ridiculously gory, immature and over the top.

There are some cheap deaths and load times are awful on the 360, but I think it's well worth $13.

Picked up Bulletstorm. And why is it that I always miss Spider-Man when it's on sale?

Now all I need is for Crysis 2 for the PS3 to get to $10-$15 and I'll finally buy that.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I had a ton of fun with Splatterhouse. It's just ridiculously gory, immature and over the top.

There are some cheap deaths and load times are awful on the 360, but I think it's well worth $13.[/QUOTE]

And I tried hard to like it, but couldnt get over the cheap deaths which led to the same long load times on PS3.

Well to my surprise the doorbell rings today and my games from Gamefly are sitting there. My :360: Bulletstorm, Castlevania and Spider-man were is very good shape. The boxes and instructions are like new (Bulletstorm has a code) and the discs are in very good shape (some surface wisps but no major scratches, but worn). I will install them this afternoon to double check but bravo Gamefly. Hopefully there is more to be had tonight.

Ordered Fallout-New Vegas since I missed the Best Buy sale(Didn't want to pay tax and shipping). I hope it has the Slipcover...if not..no biggie. Was wanting Castlevania(PS3) but no luck begging wife.

[quote name='kouleefoh']What shall Friday's night sale bring us?[/QUOTE]

Now that I am fully aware and monitoring it I expect nothing. ;)

Wow, GF made things right with my order mix up. They went ahead and processed a new spiderman(PS3) game for me and adjusted the price to the original sale price.

Took a few emails to communicate the issue but in the end problem solved.

[quote name='madcyantist']splatterhouse worth it?[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $7.50 at Blockbuster and didn't think it was even worth that. Better games on which to spend your money.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I bought it for $7.50 at Blockbuster and didn't think it was even worth that. Better games on which to spend your money.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up for 7.50 as well and it is truly a piece of crap that nobody should waste any time on

Just got Bulletstorm ("Epic edition") and Spiderman in the mail, like new condition.

When did they switch to USPS flat rate boxes?
Last time I ordered they jammed three games in a bubble envelope.
:lol:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']in about an hour[/QUOTE]

this will be for the weekend. guess no deals on sat and sun. let's hope they offer something good..

[quote name='kouleefoh']What shall Friday's night sale bring us?[/QUOTE]

I hope you aren't wasting time at Home, using CAG as a Portal to find deals so you can have some kind of Game Party for you and your friends. Maybe go out for a nice Drive or 2 and take a trip to a Carnival or something.

[quote name='CheapyD']I hope you aren't wasting time at Home, using CAG as a Portal to find deals so you can have some kind of Game Party for you and your friends. Maybe go out for a nice Drive or 2 and take a trip to a Carnival or something.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... if we take every capitalized letter in this sentence...

IHCAGPGPMDC

and the we move each letter down two spaces in the alphabet...

KJECIRIROFE

Then the anagram of that is: Orifice Jerk

Sweet! Is it the PS3 or 360 version?

[quote name='CheapyD']I hope you aren't wasting time at Home, using CAG as a Portal to find deals so you can have some kind of Game Party for you and your friends. Maybe go out for a nice Drive or 2 and take a trip to a Carnival or something.[/QUOTE]

Well, now I'm in a bit of a Crysis. I was in Pursuit of other game deals, but I would practically have to take the Metro as far as LA to find deals like this. I was planing on not buying anything else, but if the upcoming deals are for 360 i might have to break that Creed.

That kind of thinking is why I was out past three nights and what did it get me? A great time with some friends and my girlfriend. I mean, I lost Castlevania and Spider-Man for dirt cheap!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hows the homefront single player? Would it be worth 13?[/QUOTE]

It's literally 4 hours long

To those who end up getting Homefront and wont really be playing the MP, if you are interested I'll swap you a $5 Amazon GC for the online pass so I can play with my friends (I didn't get a pass with my copy from AWD).

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hows the homefront single player? Would it be worth 13?[/QUOTE]

its fun but REALLY short. one night with a redbox copy should get you through it for 2 bucks

[quote name='gotdott']It's literally 4 hours long

To those who end up getting Homefront and wont really be playing the MP, if you are interested I'll swap you a $5 Amazon GC for the online pass so I can play with my friends (I didn't get a pass with my copy from AWD).[/QUOTE]

PM me

Just got my Spiderman and Bulletstorm for xbox. They used USPS priority shipping. Both games have some scratches but can be installed. The code for Bulletstorm is still unused. This is my first order from Gamefly. I probably should wait but for now here is my ranking for used games: Amazon Warehouse>gohastings>gamefly>gamestop.

[quote name='An J0e']Well, now I'm in a bit of a Crysis. I was in Pursuit of other game deals, but I would practically have to take the Metro as far as LA to find deals like this. I was planing on not buying anything else, but if the upcoming deals are for 360 i might have to break that Creed.[/QUOTE]

Crysis
Need for Speed Pursuit
Metro 2033
LA Noire
Assassins Creed

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Crysis
Need for Speed Pursuit
Metro 2033
LA Noire
Assassins Creed[/QUOTE]

... that's an interesting list of games there... i wonder how you could have come up with those...

Anyway, since portal 2 isn't for 360, ill pass today. Are there going to be more deals tomorrow or is this the batch that last all weekend?

If there are more deals perhaps the fine people at Gamefly could take a glance at Emeraldgsl's list here.

[quote name='An J0e']... that's an interesting list of games there... i wonder how you could have come up with those...

Anyway, since portal 2 isn't for 360, ill pass today. Are there going to be more deals tomorrow or is this the batch that last all weekend?

If there are more deals perhaps the fine people at Gamefly could take a glance at Emeraldgsl's list here.[/QUOTE]

Friday deals last through the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back