GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DKYang']So, is Homefront worth $13? Any opinions?[/QUOTE]

Personally I really enjoyed the campaign though it was pretty short. The MP is a good time as well, if you're into MP games. If you're just buying it for the single player, I'd say hold off for a cheaper price because the campaign like I said is pretty damn short (4 hours or so)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Personally I really enjoyed the campaign though it was pretty short. The MP is a good time as well, if you're into MP games. If you're just buying it for the single player, I'd say hold off for a cheaper price because the campaign like I said is pretty damn short (4 hours or so)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The only MP I'm looking forward to actually playing is BF3. I wouldn't have hesitated if it was $10 though.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Gamefly really pissed me off today? My order was cancelled because they said their system doesnt take pre paid visa cards even tho i did a order with them a week and half ago with a pp visa....grrr...i guess its to AWD.....has anyone else had a problem with that? Brother Daz, whats happening man![/QUOTE]

They canceled your order because they figured out you were a hoarder/flipper. I was able to use my PP Visa card. No problems. Next time stop being so greedy by buying multiple copies of same game.

[quote name='Explayer85']They canceled your order because they figured out you were a hoarder/flipper. I was able to use my PP Visa card. No problems. Next time stop being so greedy by buying multiple copies of same game.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Investor']Not to mention that you DO NOT want to use a DEBIT CARD online. I, too, wish they would accept Paypal. I made my first purchase from them last week, and discovered afterward that they keep your credit card information. There's no way to delete it, unlike Amazon and Gohastings.[/QUOTE]

Been using debit cards online for years, never had a problem, so I don't know what the heck you're on about.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Has anyone had GF tell them theres a problem with their account because of the order being too large? I ordered some multiples of titles,14 titles, and half where multiples for different systems and the total was like 183.00, at first i thought it was something with me using prepaid cards but no...so with the big yellow banner on top of my account page i email customer service...a day later i get a reply that someone there needs to talk to the holder of the credit card(visa pp) and that i had to the 26 to contact them between 12-4pm central time which is a hour ahead of Mtn ?I THINK....I try to start a chat with a rep and include my number so they can call me....missed the call video chatting but listened to voicemail and it was basically outlining the same as the email that they wanted to talk to me about my large order..WTF...how is 14 games a large order when i spent not less than 140.00 a week ago on MVC3,Homefront,Red Faction, and DNF....im not really tripping just wondering if any has had any similar situation happen?
p.s. sorry for the rant fellas's[/QUOTE]

For those of you who didn't know. This guy broadcasted that he was a hoarder. I'm happy to see that game fly is putting a stop on hoarders, so other CAG members can get in on the deals.

[quote name='biledriver']Been using debit cards online for years, never had a problem, so I don't know what the heck you're on about.[/QUOTE]

Depends no the debit card. Some (most?) have almost as much protection as credit cards. Some say tough luck, since they're not required to offer the same protection.

Edit: This includes disputes etc., not just fraud.

I was able to use a pre-paid Visa last week for 2 copies each of Duke Nukem and Killzone 3 woth no problems once I activated it. But since you said you ordered multiples of alot of titles maybe that's where the problem lies.

Cheapy where is the hint and riddle for todays sale at :D

[quote name='elessar123']Depends no the debit card. Some (most?) have almost as much protection as credit cards. Some say tough luck, since they're not required to offer the same protection.

Edit: This includes disputes etc., not just fraud.[/QUOTE]

My number has been swiped about 7 times in the last 5 years. Thankfully my bank catches it fast, canceled my card, refunds and sends me a new cars 10 days letter. After the last time my wife and I decided to go the CC only route to keep people out if my bank acct!

Precisely. Though I wish my bank would send me cars as well as replacements. But we all know what you meant. :applause:

[quote name='WV Matsui']My number has been swiped about 7 times in the last 5 years. Thankfully my bank catches it fast, canceled my card, refunds and sends me a new cars 10 days letter. After the last time my wife and I decided to go the CC only route to keep people out if my bank acct![/QUOTE]

I think GameFly employees hold grudges or they are just fucking liars about inspecting disks. I had to repeatedly email them about situation which was error on there part.

Anyway it worked out and I got my Spiderman and Castlevania today but the cases were fucked up and looked used but worse the Castlevanis disk was scratched on TOP like someone purposely used a razor on it. Unreal how fucked up it is and the Spiderman disk is chipped.

I'm not even going go through the hassle of returning them but fuck buying a game from them again. I rather pay a few more dollars or wait.

[quote name='cheaphuck']I think GameFly employees hold grudges or they are just fucking liars about inspecting disks. I had to repeatedly email them about situation which was error on there part.

Anyway it worked out and I got my Spiderman and Castlevania today but the cases were fucked up and looked used but worse the Castlevanis disk was scratched on TOP like someone purposely used a razor on it. Unreal how fucked up it is and the Spiderman disk is chipped.

I'm not even going go through the hassle of returning them but fuck buying a game from them again. I rather pay a few more dollars or wait.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscuv4PIjws

We are on the Brink of something really big tonight. If you are in Pursuit of $10 hot deals, you will be Forever satisfied.

[quote name='CheapyD']We are on the Brink of something really big tonight. If you are in Pursuit of $10 hot deals, you will be Forever satisfied.[/QUOTE]

lol nice one

[quote name='CheapyD']We are on the Brink of something really big tonight. If you are in Pursuit of $10 hot deals, you will be Forever satisfied.[/QUOTE]
Brink
Hot pursuit
Duke nukem again? I'd b kinda mad if Duke is $9.99 tonight. T.T I bought $12.99 last time.
What game is something big?

I bet CheapyD likes giving these hints. I sure like it. Kinda like Amazon Lighting deal hints. But we can't google CheapyD's hint. haha

lol kinda dorky but pretty cool.

If hot pursuit is 10 bucks i will prolly poop my pants

Brink, NFS Hot Pursuit, and DNF?! I really don't want to spend $30 tonight though! Hot Pursuit I'll pass on because I still haven't played much of Undercover, but I've waited so long for it, that I think it will be time to buy DNF finally!

Funny how much you see Brink showing up in sales lately. People just can't get rid of all of them.

Welcome to my price point, Mr. Nukem. I've been expecting you...

I haven't played a racing game since.... rush San Francisco for the 64, but hot pursuit looks like the racing game i've been waiting for. Last thing to check before buying... Does it have a sandbox driving mode?

Edit: looked it up, it does have free roam.

Got my spiderman Shattered Dimensions from them today, and man did they take the shattered part literally, The case is thrashed and the blu-ray disc has a bunch of topside scratches on it.. sigh.. time to deal with customer care, Never had a disc come like this from them. I have a feeling USPS got to it.

I'm lovin these deals, picked up Homefront through GF a few days back. I already own Duke and Brink but i would LOVE to have a copy of NFS for 10 bucks. Is this a one week thing or do these deals get posted every other day? :)

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I'm lovin these deals, picked up Homefront through GF a few days back. I already own Duke and Brink but i would LOVE to have a copy of NFS for 10 bucks. Is this a one week thing or do these deals get posted every other day? :)[/QUOTE]

they get posted every day at 8pm est, deals on friday just last till monday (no new stuff on weekends).

Me, too. I guess they are downsizing, and people are losing jobs so they have to take it out on somebody (and that's us).

And that's a NO for me for tonight as well if it's just Brink and Hot Pursuit. Maybe tomorrow....

[quote name='Rollett']Got my spiderman Shattered Dimensions from them today, and man did they take the shattered part literally, The case is thrashed and the blu-ray disc has a bunch of topside scratches on it.. sigh.. time to deal with customer care, Never had a disc come like this from them. I have a feeling USPS got to it.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to suggest that if we feel the Need for some games tonight, we'll be Duke-ing it out with our wallets, pushing our bank accounts to the Brink of emptiness?

you are such a tease.

i'm glad this is continuing on through this week though. hopefully it keeps on coming.

:applause:[quote name='dinovelvet']Are you trying to suggest that if we feel the Need for some games tonight, we'll be Duke-ing it out with our wallets, pushing our bank accounts to the Brink of emptiness?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Which Console?
I've got a couple PS3 ones and i think have an XBL one somewhere around here.[/QUOTE]
Bulletstorm for the 360. If you have an extra that'd be great. If you can't find it no worries :)

[quote name='An J0e']I haven't played a racing game since.... rush San Francisco for the 64, but hot pursuit looks like the racing game i've been waiting for. Last thing to check before buying... Does it have a sandbox driving mode?

Edit: looked it up, it does have free roam.[/QUOTE]

I actually found it quite boring. But then again, Blur ruined me on all other non-sim racers.

I was gonna get Duke Nukem for $10, but when I went to the site it's $15. That's still $5 too much for me.

EDIT: Now I see it for $10, weird.

Do you have to be a GF member to buy from them? I have held off on a few deals just because I thought you had to be a member but I think I'll try for NFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back