GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='walterj13']Thanks CheapyD

picked up need for speed for the ps3 for $10.79 cant beat that do u think it will come with the online pass?[/QUOTE]

It will. i got mine last week for 17.99 and they dont send out the cases to customers so the case will be pristine.

[quote name='rustyrage']Bit on NFS PS3, thanks. BTW you need a code to play this online? How much is it if it's not included from GF?[/QUOTE]

It disclaims on the page that you don't get the code with a rental (obviously) but that it comes with a purchase. I'd assume if they don't pass one your way you could always make the argument that it says they'd give you one.

In for NFS, surprised they actually went back to the old arcade style roots instead of the open world stuff. As previously said, DNF has to drop to 5 bucks lol, I'm not buying it just to rip my hair out trying to beat it one more time on Insane, not to mention I'd be just as bored the second time.

[quote name='aots16']It will. i got mine last week for 17.99 and they dont send out the cases to customers so the case will be pristine.[/QUOTE]

cool thxs

in for 6 of nfs and 3 DN, i'm doing a dolphin movement to other places!

lol jk i got one NFS and if i dont like it then i will get rid of it, but i think i will enjoy it :)

[quote name='dabsac80']NFS HP on PS3 trades for $19 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

score! got 1 for each system to trade in the ps3 copy, so its like getting a 360 copy for $2.63 from gamefly (amazon credit is a good as cash too me). thanks sac.

[quote name='akuma77']in for 6 of nfs and 3 DN, i'm doing a dolphin movement to other places!

lol jk i got one NFS and if i dont like it then i will get rid of it, but i think i will enjoy it :)[/QUOTE]

It's limited to two per transaction, so people that are like that can't do it.

Thank You cheapyD!!

Ordered NFS PS3. Played before but couldn't justify the price so returned it. $10 is a no brainer. I have never ordered from gamefly so i hope this goes well ie good condition and all that.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']^This and this is coming from someone who doesn't even enjoy racing games.

Please be aware though that being used copies, you may run the risk of having to cough up extra $$ to buy an online pass if you plan to enjoy multiplayer. F***ing EA...[/QUOTE]

on the game description page for NFS it shows

NOTE: This game requires an EA Online Pass code to access online content. The Online Pass code is included with purchase, but not with rental of this title. A 2-day online trial is available via your Xbox LIVE gamertag while renting this title.

shows something similar to that for PS3 too except it refers to PSN ID, so these copies are going to be able to go online for sure.

It really is amazing what a $10 price point does to me. Not really thinking about any of these seriously then bam...$10 and I am in for NFS and Duke.

[quote name='rustyrage']Bit on NFS PS3, thanks. BTW you need a code to play this online? How much is it if it's not included from GF?[/QUOTE]
You will get the code.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']is brink worth $10 for just single player-ing?[/QUOTE]

Single player is the WORST way to play that game. Better if you are playing with at least half humans. The AI is really bad. They purposely stack the deck against you to artificially create tension. Most tasks are impossible until the last 2 minutes when using all AI.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Great thing about Gamefly. 90%+ chance it will come with code in the box.[/QUOTE]

Should be 100% if it doesn't email them. You get everything that comes in the box since they just gut them when it is a rental.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']is brink worth $10 for just single player-ing?[/QUOTE]

If you're into the whole achievement grinding thing sure, other than that...no.

I wouldn't really call it singleplayer either.

[quote name='d_south_cr']I got NFS for $5.40 couldn't pass it up.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to share how? Or are you one of those??

[quote name='naruto98']how long is this nightly deal thing supposed to be going on for?[/QUOTE]

Until we all run out of money:lol: Most likely this entire week and then it will be done.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Single player is the WORST way to play that game. Better if you are playing with at least half humans. The AI is really bad. They purposely stack the deck against you to artificially create tension. Most tasks are impossible until the last 2 minutes when using all AI.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cysquatch']If you're into the whole achievement grinding thing sure, other than that...no.

I wouldn't really call it singleplayer either.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the feedback!
that helps.. ill pass on it

In for NFS. That will be my third $10 game from GameFly in the past 2 weeks. I say keep em coming, but my wallet says make it stop!

[quote name='Mr. Sax Appeal'] I still wish I wouldn't have missed Shattered Dimensions from a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Castlevania is back in stock but at $19.99 + shipping.

I bought DNF but passed on Brink since I'm pretty sure I would never play it. I already own NFS.

Already looking forward to tommorow's deals.

[quote name='emg28']Already looking forward to tommorow's deals.[/QUOTE]

I thought about what today's deal would be all weekend..yeah I have no life.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I thought about what today's deal would be all weekend..yeah I have no life.[/QUOTE]

I did the same exact thing...

[quote name='cancerman1120']Great thing about Gamefly. 90%+ chance it will come with code in the box.[/QUOTE]

Aye, a code may accompany the game, but that doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been used yet. This is just something to be aware of for those that may not be so lucky and find themselves getting charged to play online.

Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship games that you've bought? I bought Bulletstorm on Friday and it says my order is still being processed... thanks!

[quote name='dim2192']Why did I just buy Duke Nukem?[/QUOTE]

Because it hit the magical $10 price point. Almost any newer-ish release will be bought at $10, even if the game is terrible. It is one of the mysteries of life as a CAG.

Thought about it and $10 for Duke is almost impossible beat. Go GF and please try not to have anything too amazing for the rest of the week. I need to fill my gas tank.

I used Gamefly for a few months as a rental service and constantly complained about poor shipping times. It was taking a solid week to 10 days to get to my house, 3 miles from the shipping center and I'd have many available now titles that just wouldnt ship so I'd go up to 3 days with nothing coming or going. So i canceled....

Now they won't let me buy due to "shipping problems in the past"

So :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back