GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Ive Been waiting for duke to hit 10 but with so mabye people saying How bad it is is it even worth 10 ?[/QUOTE]

I decided to give DNF a try for ten bucks even with all the hate it's getting. I figured if i start play it and don't like it i could trade it in real quick and get my money back and maybe a little extra.

These NFS:HP are going out the system so freekin fast.....had 360 in cart and went to get my wallet out the truck and smoke a cigarette and bamm it was removed in less than 5 minutes....was able to get ps3 tho so im happy but geez...

[quote name='Velo214']really give nfs hp a chance. for $10 that's an insane value. fantastic game. hate that these were being picked up just to flip, but luckily gamefly has 2 limit, so that makes it better than people ordering 10 each.

and akir?! wtf dude? troll much?
thanx cheapyd, can't wait for tonite's deals.

hey cheapyd, did you get to meet sasha grey at all when doing the voicework for saints row 3? i know probly not, but just saw that her and hulk hogan both did voicework in sr3. peace![/QUOTE]

o_O you're one of the biggest flippers here...

Had my first bad Gamefly experience with a 360 copy of Spiderman. Disc can't be read by my Xbox. I sent them a message to see what we can do from here. Has anyone else had to send a game back to Gamefly? Do they just ship you another copy?

Damn, just had the same thing happen to me with NFS (removed from cart once I hit submit on the payment. Damn.

Anyone interested I wrote up a review for Duke, and I didn't just trash the game like many did. Just throwing it out there if anyone needs some last minute help either pulling the trigger (or moving on).

[quote name='Dysheekie']Had my first bad Gamefly experience with a 360 copy of Spiderman. Disc can't be read by my Xbox. I sent them a message to see what we can do from here. Has anyone else had to send a game back to Gamefly? Do they just ship you another copy?[/QUOTE]

refund only

I was on the fence about Brink and NFS HP. couldnt pull the triger on brink having just got HomeFront wich fills my shooter need. But after reading all the people wanting NFS HP i got that. I havent played a racing game since forza 1 and project Gotham racing 1.

phew! managed to get an order for NFS:HP in. my 10% discount and $5 coupon brought the order down to $4.31. best deal i've been a part of in quite a while

NFS:HP rocks. But you all have to remember, the cool online features the game offers requires an EA Online Pass or $10 more. Still. $20 for the full experience is worth it.

[quote name='Pauler']NFS:HP rocks. But you all have to remember, the cool online features the game offers requires an EA Online Pass or $10 more. Still. $20 for the full experience is worth it.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly copies include the unused code.

my experience with GF so far is that they include the retail codes with used copies (e.g. my KZ3 still had the SOCOM beta code in it). I'm hoping this is the case with my copy of Homefront and NFS:HP since both have online pass access for MP.

[quote name='masterchief2291']phew! managed to get an order for NFS:HP in. my 10% discount and $5 coupon brought the order down to $4.31. best deal i've been a part of in quite a while[/QUOTE]

Just wondering where did you get a 10% discount and $5 coupon!

remember NFS HP needs a online pass which is 800 points. So if you can find this for $20 new i suggest maybe going new. I prefer new over used no matter where it came from. It makes the odds of having issues even less. :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']remember NFS HP needs a online pass which is 800 points. So if you can find this for $20 new i suggest maybe going new. I prefer new over used no matter where it came from. It makes the odds of having issues even less. :)[/QUOTE]

As has been said before, used games from Gamefly always come with codes unused. You won't have to buy the online pass. I'd get the game from GF if you want it.

[quote name='thesuzukimethod']my experience with GF so far is that they include the retail codes with used copies (e.g. my KZ3 still had the SOCOM beta code in it). I'm hoping this is the case with my copy of Homefront and NFS:HP since both have online pass access for MP.[/QUOTE]

i used to have that concern but every game i purchased from gf that required a code came with the code.
fifa 10, bulletstorm, fifa world cup, medal of honor...all came with online codes.

[quote name='ayepapajohn']Just wondering where did you get a 10% discount and $5 coupon![/QUOTE]

being a paying gamefly subscriber for 12 months will get you a 10% discount on all used games and every 3 months they give you a 5 dollar coupon for any buy it or keep it games

Woot, grabbed NFS PS3, i've been waiting forever for that one since i got the platinum on a rental.

Stoked for the online, i only had 48 hours to play it before.

[quote name='kouleefoh']am I the only one interested in Castlevania?[/QUOTE]

I bought it when it was 12.99 [PS3] and I'm really enjoying it.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']I picked up Hot Pursuit for the 360 literally a minute ago, so it should be in stock still.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I think you picked up the one restocked copy.

I love these GameFly sales so much, great prices and you get the manual and codes just like you were buying new. I'll pass on GameFly rentals, but will be coming back to these sales as long as their having them.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']yes if it says free shipping underneath the price[/QUOTE]

I know about that, I only asked because I've been ordering through my membership. Was wondering, if these deals were to ever sprout up again, if I'd need an active account to get the free shipping, as it sweetens basically every deal for me.

[quote name='Arkalivan']I know about that, I only asked because I've been ordering through my membership. Was wondering, if these deals were to ever sprout up again, if I'd need an active account to get the free shipping, as it sweetens basically every deal for me.[/QUOTE]

I have never been a member of gamefly and got free shipping on the 3 games I ordered yesterday.

[quote name='Arkalivan']I know about that, I only asked because I've been ordering through my membership. Was wondering, if these deals were to ever sprout up again, if I'd need an active account to get the free shipping, as it sweetens basically every deal for me.[/QUOTE]

you don't need to be a paying member of Gamefly to take part in their used game sales. Free shipping on these games applies to anyone who purchases.

I hate CAG... must resist the temptation to buy these games because they are cheap... must remember that I have a backlog and it will be growing with all the new releases this fall... must resist...

[quote name='cheapfrag']I hate CAG... must resist the temptation to buy these games because they are cheap... must remember that I have a backlog and it will be growing with all the new releases this fall... must resist...[/QUOTE]

must remember temptation might grow with a new set of sales tonight in 5 hours ;)

Are the condition of the games in mint condition or are they generally scratched up with busted cases like when you buy from Gamestop?

Anyone else still waiting on spider man from day 1? It shipped the 21st, but still nothing while I see others around here have it by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xsdeal']Are the condition of the games in mint condition or are they generally scratched up with busted cases like when you buy from Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Apparently it varies. The cases and manuals were in great condition, the 4 game discs I received from my one and only order were all beat to shit. Chips off of the outer ring of discs, scratches all over the disc. I installed them to the HDD and there wasn't a single problem functionally, but the condition of the discs has prevented me from buying used games from them again unless the price was so insane that I could overlook my psychosis for game condition.

So far I haven't seen any deals that made me willing to overlook the condition of the discs from my one and only order. With Gamestop you can at least inspect the disc before agreeing to buy it. Not so with Gamefly obviously.

Others have stated they got great condition discs. It appears to be the luck of the draw.

[quote name='cheapfrag']I hate CAG... must resist the temptation to buy these games because they are cheap... must remember that I have a backlog and it will be growing with all the new releases this fall... must resist...[/QUOTE]

111kton.jpg

I quit gamefly months back , but still received free shipping on Spiderman and Bulletstorm.

[quote name='mxmarks']Anyone else still waiting on spider man from day 1? It shipped the 21st, but still nothing while I see others around here have it by now.[/QUOTE]

Did they not give you a USPS tracking number? I was surprised how quickly mine came (got it on Friday - which is much quicker than I used to get things from them while I was a member).

Dam woulda totally bit on NFS @ that price, oh well on the upside I just realized BF3 beta started today. How many more days of these gamefly deals will there be?

[quote name='mxmarks']Anyone else still waiting on spider man from day 1? It shipped the 21st, but still nothing while I see others around here have it by now.[/QUOTE]

The postman just left and I haven't gotten mine yet either. I'm not a Gamefly member, I selected the free shipping, and it's my first Gamefly purchase. I wonder if that's why it's so slow. If I don't get it tomorrow, I'm sending them an email to inquire.

At this point I am assuming they are shipping it via USPS media rate because first class doesn't take this long.

[quote name='glennfrank']
Did they not give you a USPS tracking number? I was surprised how quickly mine came (got it on Friday - which is much quicker than I used to get things from them while I was a member).[/QUOTE]

They did not give me any tracking number. Not in the emails they sent me. Not on their website when I log in to check order status. Is it something they usually do? If so, I should ask them because it surprised me that there was no tracking #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back