GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JungleRot']LOL , I know right? Like these trolling baiting games are something new... yet I fall for it everytime. That makes me just as bad as those trolling and baiting me... I respond... just what the kids want.[/QUOTE]

...if you're of the belief that comments are being made to bait you, then why are you still falling for it? Once again, one of my favorite statements comes to mind: "arguing on Internet forums is like winning the Special Olympics..." :whistle2:k

You have to watch out for Brother Daz--he's a Master Baiter around these parts. :rofl:

[quote name='AwRy108']...if you're of the belief that comments are being made to bait you, then why are you still falling for it? Once again, one of my favorite statements comes to mind: "arguing on Internet forums is like winning the Special Olympics..." :whistle2:k

You have to watch out for Brother Daz--he's a Master Baiter around these parts. :rofl:[/QUOTE]:lol::applause: you cant be serious though, I'm definitely one of the easier going guys around here.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Though I'm a bit sad I missed out on Spidey (I thought the first deal with a usually weekly deal), Castlevania, Homefront, and TDU2 for solid prices and that DR2 and Singularity are OOS :( (my wallet of course is counting its lucky stars) I got my copies of DNF and NFS: HP today, in a nice (tiny) UPS Box and they were in great condition. Not only did NFS: HP come with the online pass, but it was the LE as well, and you CAN'T go wrong with a used LE with in-tact DLC codes for $10 + tax (with free 3 daysish shipping, no less).

For those of you who missed out on Spidey, GameStop is selling it new for $20 if that's your price-point. There's no filler $10 to my knowledge, so you might just be better off continuing your patience. That, and saving your money for the next round of these deals, wondering if the Wii/DS/3DS is gonna get some love this time around.[/QUOTE]

Did your NFS disc have "limited edition" printed on it?

[quote name='Brother Daz']:lol::applause: you cant be serious though, I'm definitely one of the easier going guys around here.[/QUOTE]
whatever bro, i wanted to punch a few of your comments yesterday.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Did your NFS disc have "limited edition" printed on it?[/QUOTE]

Nope, probably because it was a first-print Standard Edition kind of thing. Like Bulletstorm, BF3, etc.

[quote name='kouleefoh']whatever bro, i wanted to punch a few of your comments yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Ok, well apparently I'm up for the CAG villain of the year award.

[quote name='Brother Daz']:lol::applause: you cant be serious though, I'm definitely one of the easier going guys around here.[/QUOTE]

I def. wasn't being serious. Heck, I'd be surprised if anyone who lives in Colorado Springs isn't laid back.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Woohooo, I can't wait for tonight's deal. I will sorely miss the Gamefly sale once it is over.[/QUOTE]

didnt cheapy say there no more deals till next week?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Nope, probably because it was a first-print Standard Edition kind of thing. Like Bulletstorm, BF3, etc.[/QUOTE]

You sure? I've seen The "limited edition" pressing on the ps3 version's disc. It's not bugging me or anything, just thought it was odd :lol:

[quote name='walterj13']didnt cheapy say there no more deals till next week?[/QUOTE]

Noooooooo.jpg

[quote name='JungleRot']I posted a concern and noobs [/QUOTE]

His account was registered this month and he's still listed as a "CAG Newbie" yet he's frustrated with the "noobs".

... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Cysquatch']You sure? I've seen The "limited edition" pressing on the ps3 version's disc. It's not bugging me or anything, just thought it was odd :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just checked again and there's nothing, should it even matter? I'm going to redeem the code now and see if it gives me the LE contents or not. I'll post the results.

Man, Ive bought something nearly every day since these deals started and the only game Ive received so far was Spiderman:SD last week. Its been a full week on Splatterhouse now, usually doesnt take that long. I guess if I have nothing by Monday Ill make a call.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Just checked again and there's nothing, should it even matter? I'm going to redeem the code now and see if it gives me the LE contents or not. I'll post the results.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't really matter, I was just curious,

I didn't use my code yet since you unlock all the cars listed from just playing the game (except for one I think) and my gold runs out in a few weeks and have no plans immediate plans of renewing....

[quote name='Velo214']wow @ fast shipping. i just got 4 nfs hp's, 2 dukes and 2 brinks. woot all great condition.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Velo214']really give nfs hp a chance. for $10 that's an insane value. fantastic game. hate that these were being picked up just to flip, but luckily gamefly has 2 limit, so that makes it better than people ordering 10 each.
[/QUOTE] You really confuse me bro

It sucks working at night when these deals hit. I've managed to miss the only game that I legitimately wanted. Has DR2 really been coming back in stock?

[quote name='Velo214']wow @ fast shipping. i just got 4 nfs hp's, 2 dukes and 2 brinks. woot all great condition.[/QUOTE]

did your brinks come with the slipcovers?

[quote name='joeyshadows']It sucks working at night when these deals hit. I've managed to miss the only game that I legitimately wanted. Has DR2 really been coming back in stock?[/QUOTE]

Yes like every 30 minutes it was this morning. You just gotta be quick so it's best to have an account set up with all you're information entered if you haven't already. Then just keep refreshing and jump on it like I did. Good luck with getting it!

[quote name='PocketIguodala']My apologies, that was a comment that should have been elaborated a little better on my part. I had just woken up from a nap and checked the mail so I posted that right away and my mind was a little fuzzy. :drool:

"Deep scratch" was definitely the wrong term, what I mean is it has a few tiny scratches that are shaped like tiny pieces of fuzz that appear to be from some douchebag using the disc as a dang coaster. I don't blame Gamefly because they're a video game rental service, I knew not to expect a perfect disc from them because people typically don't take care of things unless they belong to them.

Sorry for stirring up so much commotion, everyone. Shouldn't have posted that last message without being a little more awake. :)

By the way, the Battle code was unused. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Sorry back at you. I came off harsh.

Makes sense what you said about it being a rental sevice and some small non imporatant marks are to be expected.

Cool the code came unused becuase getting online without it sucks.

I rented the game awhile back and liked the game and will hopefully be getting my copy soon. :)

[quote name='AwRy108']...if you're of the belief that comments are being made to bait you, then why are you still falling for it? Once again, one of my favorite statements comes to mind: "arguing on Internet forums is like winning the Special Olympics..." :whistle2:k

You have to watch out for Brother Daz--he's a Master Baiter around these parts. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

In that case I get the gold medal.. :applause: ;)

Edit: "Master Baiter" reminds me of Master Bates the reference to the old movie The Toy

[quote name='Brother Daz']You really confuse me bro[/QUOTE]

You're talking about the King and Queen flippers on CAG man (they both use one account from what I remember) and they've been on my ignore list for years. They complain about others flipping because they can't make a quick buck in the process doing it if everybody else buys their "product" up... :roll: :nottalking:

I am sad that I already own many of the great deals Cheapy had showcased this week but I must say that if you haven't tried it give Singularity a buy; it's an excellent game with a really cool vibe and a compelling story. It's criminally overlooked if you ask me, for so cheap you can't go wrong. BTW I wish they would offer Spiderman SD again, I missed that one and am still kicking myself for it.

Just got my 2 HPS in the mail, and yes they're the limited editions. I just did a race and it was really fun, makes me sad that I'm just flipping em. I hope its on sale Again next week, or black Friday, cause I'd like to actually play it.

[quote name='dabsac80']I still havn't got my Castlevania from last week. It shipped on the 22nd. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

My Spiderman shipped on the 22nd as well. Other people have mentioned slowness. It's weird since since weeks ago I got Duke Nukem in like 3 days.

If Gamefly was even half as efficient with shipping speed and accuracy with their rental service as they are when I order used games from them, they'd still have my money every month. Just received DNF and NFS:HP.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Yes like every 30 minutes it was this morning. You just gotta be quick so it's best to have an account set up with all you're information entered if you haven't already. Then just keep refreshing and jump on it like I did. Good luck with getting it![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Might have to do that while playing the bf3 beta.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Thanks. Might have to do that while playing the bf3 beta.[/QUOTE]

off topic but....the beta works for you? I keep getting an error saying I can't connect to EA

[quote name='Cysquatch']off topic but....the beta works for you? I keep getting an error saying I can't connect to EA[/QUOTE]

major nelson tweeted this a little while ago:

"RT @Battlefield: We're having some technical difficulties on the 360 - working to fix it. Stand by! // Follow them for updates!"

Dude, in case you didn't already know, Best Buy is giving an extra 50% for trade-in's if you pre-order Rage or NBA2K12. $114 total (before $5 for pre-order). ;)

[quote name='41down']did your brinks come with the slipcovers?[/QUOTE]

No slipcovers.

One copy of Brink had a crack starting from the hole in the center and is completely unreadable on the Xbox. Traded it in.

A little miffed that I received this order in less than two days while Spidey is still (supposedly) on its way.

[quote name='Brother Daz']major nelson tweeted this a little while ago:

"RT @Battlefield: We're having some technical difficulties on the 360 - working to fix it. Stand by! // Follow them for updates!"[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess I can download the ps3 version....

[quote name='variablesunknown']I am sad that I already own many of the great deals Cheapy had showcased this week but I must say that if you haven't tried it give Singularity a buy; it's an excellent game with a really cool vibe and a compelling story. It's criminally overlooked if you ask me, for so cheap you can't go wrong. BTW I wish they would offer Spiderman SD again, I missed that one and am still kicking myself for it.[/QUOTE]

Spider-man SD is on sale this week at GS. If you have PUR pro, it's $16.29 used. Not a bad deal.

Got my NFS: HP today!

[quote name='Brother Daz']You really confuse me bro[/QUOTE]

I think his hoarding ass ordered 2 copies of NFS for each console. Confused me at first, too.

[quote name='AwRy108']I think his hoarding ass ordered 2 copies of NFS for each console. Confused me at first, too.[/QUOTE]
Please don't start we really don't need another four pages of this thread discussing capitalism.

Got my duke nukem and need for speed hot pursuit today, but I am still waiting for homefront. Disks were in awesome condition so I am loving this sale at the moment.

[quote name='FadeToOne']My Spiderman shipped on the 22nd as well. Other people have mentioned slowness. It's weird since since weeks ago I got Duke Nukem in like 3 days.[/QUOTE]

I am glad I am not the only one who had their Spider Man shipped the 22nd and still not received it. I was assuming my mail man just gave it to the wrong house like he tends to do with the rest of my mail.

I hate how I only order 1 game per sale. So my order don't get shipped via priority. Waiting on 3 separate orders of 1 brink, 1 homefront, 1 dead rising.

I'm still waiting on Homefront from Friday, but I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow or Saturday

[quote name='ZForce915']Has it been discussed about what time the new deals go live?[/QUOTE]

No new ones until next week, sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back