GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on my Bulletstorm from the 22nd and Homefront. I just hope they will get here. I don't mind waiting, but I hate worrying. I love ordering from Gohastings since they always provide a tracking number, so I know exactly when my games get here.

[quote name='musha666']I am glad I am not the only one who had their Spider Man shipped the 22nd and still not received it. I was assuming my mail man just gave it to the wrong house like he tends to do with the rest of my mail.[/QUOTE]

I purchased NHL 12 on the 22nd too and it still hasn't arrived.

Anyone who got Bulletstorm on PS3 when it was $15, its trading on Amazon for the same price right now. I just finished it, so off it goes, and I paid basically nothing to play it.

I thought I saw people talking about need for speed hot pursuit for $16 at Gamestop? All I see is $30 on their website. Anyone care to elaborate?

[quote name='KtMack23']I thought I saw people talking about HPS for $16 at Gamestop? All I see is $30 on their website. Anyone care to elaborate?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what HPS is, but maybe they said Gamefly had it for $16? Easily misread.

[quote name='Arkalivan']I have no idea what HPS is, but maybe they said Gamefly had it for $16? Easily misread.[/QUOTE]

Sorry talking about need for speed. Some people had been discussing that it was $16 at Gamestop if you missed the sale on it for $10. My brother was playing it before I flipped my 2 copies and liked it so much he wanted to buy it for himself.

[quote name='Plinko']I still haven't received my Kinectimals from last week as well.[/QUOTE]

same here, and yet i received the nfs i ordered just a few days ago

I received my duke nukem and needs for speed today. placed orders last week for Splatterhouse and Spidey both shipped out on 09/22 and 09/23 and nothing as of yet

Hi first time poster, I ordered Castlevania, Spiderman, and Bulletstorm. They have all arrived Spidey and Castlevania work great, have yet to try Bulletstorm or the online code. Will after my PS3 is done restoring just upgraded my HDD.

I also ordered Dead Space 2 and NFS waiting they both shipped in the last two days. All titles came within one week (~4 Bus. Days.)

[quote name='CaoPi']:imwithst:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, complete brain fart on my part. It's been a long couple of days. I totally deserve that. I got an email and just...

At least my heart was in the right place, right?...right?

[quote name='GoVols']Got my bulletstorm for PS3 today[/QUOTE]

I am jealous.....I am still waiting and for my game to be delivered. For some reason this is the game I wanted the most. And it is taking forever .......... I am almost done with Duke Nukem, also have splatterhouse. Have dead space 2, singularity, and Two worlds coming.

Let's all remember that (assuming you didn't pick free shipping) the wait is 4-7 days, so if you bought something pn the 22nd it's only gone over the estimated time by 1 day assuming it arrives tomorrow.

Besides, most of you are talking about your already massive backlogs, you're really in a hurry to get a game which will probably end up being a part of that list for much longer than it took to arrive? :whistle2:k

[quote name='KtMack23']Sorry talking about need for speed. Some people had been discussing that it was $16 at Gamestop if you missed the sale on it for $10. My brother was playing it before I flipped my 2 copies and liked it so much he wanted to buy it for himself.[/QUOTE]

I think they were talking about Spidey: Shattered Dimensions OR that Hot Pursuit's TIV to Gamestop is $16?

I think even for $16 on Spidey used, I might hold off, however if a B2G1 free sale popped up, I'd be on it like stink on a monkey.

Honestly, I was so shocked by the great price for Hot Pursuit I hadn't even CONSIDERED flipping it, even though I want to pick up Rage from Best Buy (but it's not like they have a trade-in counter around here anyways). Especially now that I wind up with the LE (aside from the disk?) Might be a tough decision since I didn't buy a spare, but I might just be happy having the LE contents for now and I doubt you'll see the game for $10 used anywhere even without the online pass.

I just got Need for Speed and Duke Nukem today in pristine condition. NFS also came with the online code. Thanks CheapyD and GameFly!

[quote name='Cysquatch']No it doesn't really matter, I was just curious,

I didn't use my code yet since you unlock all the cars listed from just playing the game (except for one I think) and my gold runs out in a few weeks and have no plans immediate plans of renewing....[/QUOTE]

There are two exclusive LE cars, but yes, 4 of the 6 cars you get are unlockables. It's still an online pass though, and it's permanent. So unless you wanna sell it? (I've gotta admit the LE contents on this are kinda weak...)

I put in my code and the LE Online Pass came up, but I haven't played so I don't know if the contents are compatible with my disc.

[quote name='vashtheowner']Got my duke nukem and need for speed hot pursuit today, but I am still waiting for homefront. Disks were in awesome condition so I am loving this sale at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Exact same situation here. Must be coming from some remote distribution center, as obviously the Homefront order was placed first. Seems like a lot of people are still waiting for this one, though. Not worried, just curious to know how their system is set up.

[quote name='Quadriflax']Exact same situation here. Must be coming from some remote distribution center, as obviously the Homefront order was placed first. Seems like a lot of people are still waiting for this one, though. Not worried, just curious to know how their system is set up.[/QUOTE]

It's mostly a matter of the game's current location. I had to wait a whole week to play Deadly Premonition since I rented it when their only copies were in California. I expect theres alot of games being swapped between warehouses right now.

Ironically new games are about the only thing you can expect to be near you at the release date, as it seems each center orders the necessary amount. Comparison-wise, 7 days to get to play an older 360 game which no one is scrambling to play anymore, versus getting all the new releases a day after their retail release, at least in my experience.

So... any new deals tonight? Im hoping to score a cheap copy of Alice: Madness Retruns. Any ideas on what the new deals will be?

[quote name='brewin']So... any new deals tonight? Im hoping to score a cheap copy of Alice: Madness Retruns. Any ideas on what the new deals will be?[/QUOTE]
This

I won't poke fun at those asking about tonight's deal. I'm guilty of not reading Cheapy's fine print about NEXT week being more deals. I was here at 5:00pm refreshing..it happens.

[quote name='thegame85']I won't poke fun at those asking about tonight's deal. I'm guilty of not reading Cheapy's fine print about NEXT week being more deals. I was here at 5:00pm refreshing..it happens.[/QUOTE]

Bahh... Title of the thread needs to change to "Gamefly Semi-Nightly Deals"

Got Duke nukem and Brink today for PS3 but they both came in Xbox 360 boxes with 360 manuals, but both disks were PS3.

[quote name='theking20']anyone think killzone 3 or socom 4 might be a nightly deal?[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 was 19.99 w/ free shipping about a 2 weeks ago during their big sale.

Since then some of the games that were put up with it have come up one price lower (dead rising two was 12.99 was put up again at 9.99)

So, Killzone could come up at 17.99 or 14.99

no idea on socom though.

Got. Homefront today, the case was mint as far as I can tell and the game has one minor scratch and plays fine. Still waiting on NFS HP

[quote name='thegame85']I won't poke fun at those asking about tonight's deal. I'm guilty of not reading Cheapy's fine print about NEXT week being more deals. I was here at 5:00pm refreshing..it happens.[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='tdodge72']Got Duke nukem and Brink today for PS3 but they both came in Xbox 360 boxes with 360 manuals, but both disks were PS3.[/QUOTE]

An employee thought he would fuck with you, just because.

I received Duke Nukem, Alan Wake, and NFS today, and all 3 games are fairly heavily scratched. One looks to have been put through one of those disc resurfacer things. I haven't tried them yet to see if they play fine or not.

Oh well. I completely forgot to check if my info was up to date. Since I had my old credit card and old apartment address listed. I missed out on Bulletstorm and Fallout. At least I was able to pick up Dead Space 2.

looks like the deals are over. Ive been refreshing for a chance at singularity to pop back up but alias it didnt happen. I guess the question is when will the next one hit? Sunday, monday or ?

[quote name='kit352']looks like the deals are over. Ive been refreshing for a chance at singularity to pop back up but alias it didnt happen. I guess the question is when will the next one hit? Sunday, monday or ?[/QUOTE]
The quantities are limited. The new deals will be up Monday.

So I got my copy of Homefront yesterday and decided to start it tonight in hopes of being able to finish it tomorrow so I can pass it on to Best Buy for an even trade. 3 hours later I had beaten the game. Damn is it short. Interesting story and I really liked some elements of the game play, but seriously dated graphics and some very odd mechanics at time. Freaking squad mates constantly got in my way too...

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So I got my copy of Homefront yesterday and decided to start it tonight in hopes of being able to finish it tomorrow so I can pass it on to Best Buy for an even trade. 3 hours later I had beaten the game. Damn is it short. Interesting story and I really liked some elements of the game play, but seriously dated graphics and some very odd mechanics at time. Freaking squad mates constantly got in my way too...[/QUOTE]

Did you try online? Is there somewhat of a community? I'm waiting on my copy, and would like to at least sample the competitive.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So I got my copy of Homefront yesterday and decided to start it tonight in hopes of being able to finish it tomorrow so I can pass it on to Best Buy for an even trade. 3 hours later I had beaten the game. Damn is it short. Interesting story and I really liked some elements of the game play, but seriously dated graphics and some very odd mechanics at time. Freaking squad mates constantly got in my way too...[/QUOTE]

That's the thing, when the Homefront logo appeared at the end it felt like the game had just started. No doubt Crytek will do a better job with the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back