GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
My Bulletstorm (ordered on the 22nd, shipped on the 23rd) came on October 1st along with Homefront, so about 8-10 days. But some people has reported longer than that.

[quote name='Investor']My Bulletstorm (ordered on the 22nd, shipped on the 23rd) came on October 1st along with Homefront, so about 8-10 days. But some people has reported longer than that.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Joy Ride when it was on sale, I don't remember the specifics but I think it came around 5-6 business days. However, I live 45 minutes from Pittsburgh and that is the location of one of the main shipping centers

[quote name='garrett007']However, I live 45 minutes from Pittsburgh and that is the location of one of the main shipping centers[/QUOTE]

I am from duquesne, west mifflin area, I haven't been back there in like 15 years though ha.

[quote name='iwannadie']I am from duquesne, west mifflin area, I haven't been back there in like 15 years though ha.[/QUOTE]

What a small world, did you ever here of the small town Monessen? That's where I'm from, I go around west mifflin often. Not much has changed

Transformers was a good bit of fun. Warning to achievement whores, the MP stuff is a pretty big grind. Not as bad though, now that there's 5x exp for life, but still time consuming. I picked it up last year for $10 from FV, but this is a decent price for it.

Edit: I imagine this has been asked, but I didn't see it in the last 4 pages: new deals tonight? The OP still says "More deals to follow Wednesday night" -- is that next week, or did Cheapy just forget to update that from Monday?

[quote name='PR Mega X']Transformers was a good bit of fun. Warning to achievement whores, the MP stuff is a pretty big grind. Not as bad though, now that there's 5x exp for life, but still time consuming. I picked it up last year for $10 from FV, but this is a decent price for it.

Edit: I imagine this has been asked, but I didn't see it in the last 4 pages: new deals tonight? The OP still says "More deals to follow Wednesday night" -- is that next week, or did Cheapy just forget to update that from Monday?[/QUOTE]

Yeah there.should be new deals tonight.

Why was there a $1.00 charge + the $16.04 charge of the game from Gamefly? First time using a prepaid Visa/ordering from them and noticed that $1.00 charge from them.

Ordered KZ3 last night around 7pm and this morning got an e-mail saying that it's been shipped.

Remember guys if you order multiple copies, shipping is much faster compare to single games. Just an FYI to people new to Gamefly sales.

[quote name='garrett007']What a small world, did you ever here of the small town Monessen? That's where I'm from, I go around west mifflin often. Not much has changed[/QUOTE]

Monessen doesn't sound familiar. If you know where kennywood is, there might still be a pizza shop directly across from it. Al's pizza, I lived above that place for a while. I saw the steel phantom being built everyday out of my bedroom window, it was awesome.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Why was there a $1.00 charge + the $16.04 charge of the game from Gamefly? First time using a prepaid Visa/ordering from them and noticed that $1.00 charge from them.[/QUOTE]

Most likely since it's the first time you actually used the card for purchasing w/GF, they do a "test" authorization to make sure the card is valid. That $1.00 fee will fall off in a few days so i wouldn't worry about much.

[quote name='Javery']I'm so glad last night's deal doesn't interest me.[/QUOTE]Me too, especially since I forgot to check last night. There are only a few games I'm hoping to see listed in these deals; I'm relieved I didn't miss any of them last night.

Absolutely, it's worth $14 and more. I loved the Campaign Mode. It's everything that I wanted in a robot/transformer first person shooting game. The multi-player mode is quite good as well.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Caved and bought War for Cybertron...hope its worth $14.[/QUOTE]

The links are posted by CheapD at the top of the first page.

[quote name='impostor71']I can't seem to find a link on GF. What's the GF URL for these nightly deals?

Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

I received my Need for Speed the other day and it arrived with several small chips around the outer edges of the disc. I tested it out and other than it not being able to play a tutorial video and locking up my Xbox, I wasn't too concerned about it. Then I played it yesterday, the mission where you're supposed to drive the Ashton Martin and I couldn't even finish it because the ground opens up towards the end of the race!

I'm not even mad I got a defective copy. I think it's hilarious that the disc runs in my Xbox and it changes the gameplay. It literally looks like the sky opened up in the ground in my game and trying to drive past it just drives me off a cliff. I'm tempted to keep this copy as a memento.

Edit: Well, I contacted Gamefly and they said they'd refund me if I returned the game but that their system doesn't support exchanges, and that I could just repurchase the game on their site. Except the game is back to normal price. Anyone have experiences with this? This is my first unsatisfactory purchase with Gamefly and I'm not sure what I can do.

That's true. But there has to be multiple games that you want. Having said that, Killzone 3, Infamous and Red Dead Redemption are all awesome games and worth their money.

I already have Infamous, RDR and Transformer WFC for the PS3, so only purchased Killzone 3. Time for the 10 days plus waiting game to begin.

If I had a Family Video near me, it would be worth my time to just buy it there for $15 instead of wasting the 10 days + to get this.

[quote name='jr1016']Ordered KZ3 last night around 7pm and this morning got an e-mail saying that it's been shipped.

Remember guys if you order multiple copies, shipping is much faster compare to single games. Just an FYI to people new to Gamefly sales.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr mellow']Most likely since it's the first time you actually used the card for purchasing w/GF, they do a "test" authorization to make sure the card is valid. That $1.00 fee will fall off in a few days so i wouldn't worry about much.[/QUOTE]

I just saw the same fee hit my account and I would guess it is an authorization test, just keep an eye out and it should drop off.

[quote name='jr1016']Ordered KZ3 last night around 7pm and this morning got an e-mail saying that it's been shipped.

Remember guys if you order multiple copies, shipping is much faster compare to single games. Just an FYI to people new to Gamefly sales.[/QUOTE]

I was counting on this, so I ordered 2 copies last night. I got confirmation of 1 copy being shipped today FML:cry:

And War for Cybertron was the tits! Play it with a friend.

Me too. I was trying to check site every 10 minutes or so and got a KZ3. I'm happy to have finally got in on it. Now I just hope the MP is still active. Although, I'm sure UC3, MW3 and BF3 will put a dent in it within the next month. Either way, I've heard the SP is pretty good by itself.

Personally hoping for any of these:
Duke Nukem Forever(long shot since we just had it but I'm regretting not coughing up $10 for it.)
Fear 3
LA Noire
Shadows of the Damned
Little Big Planet 2
Infamous 2
Heavy Rain
Need For Speed Shift 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Alice: Madness Returns

Transformers is pretty tempting. I played it at a friends house and thought it was a lot of fun.

Still hoping Metro 2033 makes the list tonight and maybe some Alan Wake.

yea i hope we can vanquish some damned shadows in the metro today or at the very least find asylum with alice before there is a crysis or 2.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']KZ3 sold out again while it was in my cart seconds before I pressed checkout. What bullshit.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me the first time as well. Keep checking back and you may find it back in stock, seemed like it was only OOS for a few minutes before it came back.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']That happened to me the first time as well. Keep checking back and you may find it back in stock, seemed like it was only OOS for a few minutes before it came back.[/QUOTE]

Ya I just kept the page open and refreshed every 5-10min, finally showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back