GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i rented it from red box yesterday, it was ok but jeez i hated interrogating people, always failing :/ if a person looks away or rolls their eyes or licks their lips, i assume there is doubt or a lie.

if its about $10 its a good price

my killzone 3 shipped :D

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I hope the X360 version of Red Dead is on sale tonight, depending on the sale price I may buy it, I still have not played this game, which is a shame.[/QUOTE]

I almost jumped on it but they just recently announced the game of the year version with all the dlc so I'm going to hold out for that and maybe a good black friday deal to boot! ^_^

Damn. RDR is already gone. =[

[quote name='Nitro_']LA Noire was so disappointing to me. Very boring. I probably expected more from Rockstar[/QUOTE]
Why would you expect that? That's the problem, Rockstar published Noire, they didn't make it.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I hope the X360 version of Red Dead is on sale tonight, depending on the sale price I may buy it, I still have not played this game, which is a shame.[/QUOTE]

+1
Already have DLC so wont have to wait for GOTY.

[quote name='GamerDude316']did the 360 version of RDR go on sale too and I just missed it? Hopefully not as I'd love to grab it[/QUOTE]No, it was only the PS3 version

[quote name='diplo']How often do these deals come by?[/QUOTE]

Slightly more often than you read the title of the thread...

OHHHH!!!! Sorry... couldn't resist :)

They've been doing nightly deals for a little more than a week or so. I think they have these fairly regularly. And they generally have a bigger sale around the holidays too.

[quote name='allen9917']Are there going to be new deals tonight?[/QUOTE]
Yessir, same time as always. :)
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Are dolphins nature's frat boys?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

i am ready for some hints on upcoming deals tonight. hoping for fear 3 even though its fairly new release compare to many of these other game

missed out on duke nukem and dead rising

Alright now, some post back a couple pages was talking about GF employees possibly fucking with a guy by sending him his PS3 purchases in xbox 360 cases....n ow what the fuck do you guys make out of this???

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...941121881.png/

The sender adress is:
GF
P.O. Box 535280
Pittsburgh PA 15253

Can anyone verify this is one of GF's DC's?
There is a S-6450...... number by my address on the envelope that doesn't match up with any of the 645..... numbers on my orders (not that it means anything.....Also the envelope came in a plastic bag from usps with some wording about they care about packagres or something.

Edit: well apparently I don"t know how to post pictures but it's a book called 21 day metabolism makeover WTF!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shiroh30']Alright now, some post back a couple pages was talking GF employees possibly fucking with a guy by sending him his PS3 purchases in xbox 360 cases....n ow what the fuck do you guys make out of this???

file:///G:/DCIM/.thumbnails/1317941121881.jpg[/IMG

The sender adress is:
GF
P.O. Box 535280
Pittsburgh PA 15253

Can anyone verify this is one of GF's DC's?
There is a S-6450...... number by my address on the envelope that doesn't match up with any of the 645..... numbers on my orders (not that it means anything.....Also the envelope came in a plastic bag from usps with some wording about they care about packagres or something.

Edit: well apparently I don"t know how to post pictures but it's a book called [U]21 day metabolism makeover[/U] WTF!!![/QUOTE]

Yes that is the same stuff that was on my last package that I got DR2 in so that is a GF DC. How you got a book I'm not sure. Maybe a GF employee wanted the game(s) bad enough to stick a crap book in it and ship it so they can get away with it and you'd have no proof unless you filmed opening it with label close ups uncut. Much like the console boxs that get returned opened to stores with phone books replacing where the console should be around holiday seasons. Just taking a wild guess.

[quote name='Shiroh30']I think got a book instead of a game from GF[/QUOTE]

I see...lol...dude posted the link of the image locally on his computer.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I see...lol...dude posted the link of the image locally on his computer.[/QUOTE]

yeah funny, ha ha....i tried a couple things....what's even funnier is copy and paste didn"t work....ha..ha.....jerk!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Are dolphins nature's frat boys?[/QUOTE]

That's insulting to dolphins!!

[quote name='Shiroh30']
Edit: well apparently I don"t know how to post pictures but it's a book called 21 day metabolism makeover WTF!!![/QUOTE]

What game did you order? Maybe the person filling your order is passive aggressively trying to send you a message?

Seriously, that sucks though.

[quote name='Shiroh30']yeah funny, ha ha....i tried a couple things....what's even funnier is copy and paste didn"t work....ha..ha.....jerk![/QUOTE]

Just upload the photo there and post the direct link if you wanna show us.

http://imageshack.us/

bought a used Singularity (PS3), disc have a crack near the center and have lots of scratch, also case won't close. i asked for a replacement, hope they will.

[quote name='hecaitomix']bought a used Singularity (PS3), disc have a crack near the center and have lots of scratch, also case won't close. i asked for a replacement, hope they will.[/QUOTE]

They will only give a refund

[quote name='NismoZ32']Yes that is the same stuff that was on my last package that I got DR2 in so that is a GF DC. How you got a book I'm not sure. Maybe a GF employee wanted the game(s) bad enough to stick a crap book in it and ship it so they can get away with it and you'd have no proof unless you filmed opening it with label close ups uncut. Much like the console boxs that get returned opened to stores with phone books replacing where the console should be around holiday seasons. Just taking a wild guess.[/QUOTE]

Ok I read the bag that the envelope came in, it's says they"re sorry about the way my package was handled....

maybe it, and another package opened up and they mixed it up during repackaging or something, so maybe someone out there who is trying to up their metabolism got a game instead!

[quote name='Shiroh30']Ok I read the bag that the envelope came in, it's says they"re sorry about the way my package was handled....

maybe it, and another package opened up and they mixed it up during repackaging or something, so maybe someone out there who is trying to up their metabolism got a game instead![/QUOTE]

Give me back my metabolism!

[quote name='CaseX']That's insulting to dolphins!!

What game did you order? Maybe the person filling your order is passive aggressively trying to send you a message?

Seriously, that sucks though.[/QUOTE]

Idk which game this package was supposed to be....i'm waiting on DNF, singularity, and Mafia II... all have shipped as of the 1st of October

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back