GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hamass']Anyone else getting super annoyed by the "Chipped discs!" crowd? You're getting massively discounted games because the discs have been shipped all over the country to be played by countless gamers. That's why they're cheap: you shouldn't expect perfection. If your game is broken and doesn't play, gamefly allows you to return it.

If you're so concerned about your discs being perfect, buy new. Otherwise, stop going to the thrift store and whining about loose threads & stains on all the clothes. I'm just so sick of this thread being filled with this ridiculous crusade.[/QUOTE]

Ya we got plenty of pointless threads on here lets give them their own it was informative at first not its just being picky...you ordered from gamefly not amazon gees

[quote name='Tonious']Sounds like you have a... chip, on your shoulder.[/QUOTE]

Better email gamefly and demand a new shoulder then :cool:

[quote name='Hamass']Anyone else getting super annoyed by the "Chipped discs!" crowd? You're getting massively discounted games because the discs have been shipped all over the country to be played by countless gamers. That's why they're cheap: you shouldn't expect perfection. If your game is broken and doesn't play, gamefly allows you to return it.

If you're so concerned about your discs being perfect, buy new. Otherwise, stop going to the thrift store and whining about loose threads & stains on all the clothes. I'm just so sick of this thread being filled with this ridiculous crusade.[/QUOTE]
I think they are concerned because somebody posted about the chips offsetting the weight of the spinning disc, making it spontaneously combust inside your console, which seems about as likely as the bacon fairy spontaneously appearing and distributing BLTs.

Now, where are those nightly hints?

Received my Shadows of the Damned today - disc was a bit smudged, but with a tiny bit of water and a towel, it looks like brand new. No chips.

Thanks again, Cheapy/Gamefly!

[quote name='NJMane']Got my Shadows of the Damned today and it's in the worst shape I have ever received from Gamefly. The disc is completely scratched-up. The disc looks like someone threw it across a gravel parking lot. I am not going to even put that in my system. Already shot off an email to Gamefly requesting a replacement. I can accept some scratches but this is excessive.

Sorry to hear that others are having issues with their purchases too. Gamefly is usually much better than this so I am surprised.[/QUOTE]

This year have been way worse than in the past for me. Only one disc (out of 6) has been in fair condition.

[quote name='Larrabee213']Looks like Brink on the PS3 is already marked down to $7.99 tonight. Maybe the sale prices are going up early?[/QUOTE]

do not want

Don't cry me a Red River and lose your Honor, a Siege of new deals are on the way. Since these deals are online, you won't need to jump into your (NAS)CAR to go to the store. You can be safe at home, away from the dangerous Yakuza.

[quote name='CheapyD']Don't cry me a Red River and lose your Honor, a Siege of new deals are on the way. Since these deals are online, you won't need to jump into your (NAS)CAR to go to the store. You can be safe at home, away from the dangerous Yakuza.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Actually psyched for tonights sale.

[quote name='CheapyD']Don't cry me a Red River and lose your Honor, a Siege of new deals are on the way. Since these deals are online, you won't need to jump into your (NAS)CAR to go to the store. You can be safe at home, away from the dangerous Yakuza.[/QUOTE]

I'm terrible at these.

Is Yakuza any good?

[quote name='LordVila']Looks like my wallet is safe tonight unless if Flashpoint: Red River and Dungeon Siege are 9.99.[/QUOTE]

We will be lucky if DS3 is $14.99 considering it is selling for $29.99 used right now.

[quote name='Jello1996']Sweet! Nothing for me which is great since Target already raped my wallet today.[/QUOTE]

I would assume you gave consent so it was more like Target fucked your wallet.

Easy clues for today, don't think any of the games listed are too intriging unless Yakuza, which has a lot of solid reception, is cheap. MoH could sell quickly though depending on its price (will sell like hot cakes if its $15 or below)

Some of the prices on other games dropped. Even with Shipping Red Faction Armageddon is under $14. It current listed at $9.99. with $3 shipping.

I DO want to say Call of Juarez 1 was pretty good and Bound in Blood was FANTASTIC.

The Cartel sucks eggs and that's tragic, not a symptom of the developers.

Still, Extra Credits? Eugh, seriously?! People still watch them?!

[quote name='cancerman1120']I would assume you gave consent so it was more like Target fucked your wallet.[/QUOTE]

True, and it was great, but it still left me with a feeling of remorse.

Looks like I'll be passing unless Dungeon Siege is a shocking $10 (which, as has been mentioned, is unlikely)

[quote name='Nitro_']red river xbox...i want ps3 .....come on game fly[/QUOTE]

Yeah i wanted DS3 on xbox and it is only PS3...first world problems I guess :D

In for Red River and Dungeon Siege. Not super interested in RR but a friend of mine is a huge fan of the series, and Dungeon Siege I would rather have on 360 but not a big deal. That puts my gamefly buys up to 8 and I don't plan on playing them til January. What is wrong with me?!

[quote name='pun123']too bad no ps3 MOH cause that one comes with Frontline HD.[/QUOTE]
Is that the XBLA game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back