GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Infamous 2 coming in the mail. Super excited about that one. Much cheaper than even Amazon Warehouse. Hoping the game is in good condition.

Heck yeah! It's worth more than $10, and the online community is packed. I don't know what the other guy was saying about it not being what it once was. If anything, it's more full now-a-days.

It's nothing like the demo. I hated the demo, and almost didn't purchase this brilliant game until I tried playing the retail version and was hooked for the next 4 months. Still am really. You should definitely pick it up. It's an online game only, with 256 players. It's massive. Feel free to email me with any questions or tips about playing the game.

It is a lot less than a tank of gas for me. Mine car's tank of gas is around $70 on Premium.

I agree with the CAG above that there's no way or how or reason why Hero should require a mandatory 6.5 GB on precious space on your hard drive. The Gamefly page does state that clearly, though, so just be sure to check all the games' information before deciding on the purchases.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Is mag still worth $10? Is there an online community anymore?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have bought any of the Kinect games, but they sold out :(

Sometimes GameFly restocks, so keep your fingers crossed!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow great price for infamous 2. I will FALCON PAWNCH ! anyone here who doesn't buy this game (especially at that price).[/QUOTE]

I was tempted @ $30 so obviously it was a no brainer to get Infamous 2. Too bad I lost my existing Infamous 1 & 2 saves.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow great price for infamous 2. I will FALCON PAWNCH ! anyone here who doesn't buy this game (especially at that price).[/QUOTE]

I didn't buy it, my defenses are up!

Just got my copies of PS3 Tiger Woods 2012 and 360 OFP:RR. OFP disc was immaculate and TW had one small scratch but nothing that would effect it.

These have been the best deals for me on CAG lately. I have purchased 11 games in the past month and have yet to receive anything in bad condition.

Also, the TW came with a free year of Golf Digest for anyone that's interested.

[quote name='zeke222']what condition were the discs in?[/QUOTE]

I got Yakuza in today as well, and other than 1 hairline scratch, it was pristine. Included a code for some DLC costumes and modes as well.

[quote name='Dendaman']I got Yakuza in today as well, and other than 1 hairline scratch, it was pristine. Included a code for some DLC costumes and modes as well.[/QUOTE]

Thats good. Hopefully they have the sale on it again at the end of the month. Found out about the sale after they sold out of it the first time.

Got both Tiger Woods 12 and Infamous 2 today. Both in superb shape. Not only that but this was the first time I ordered 2 games at once and they arrived 2 days after it shipped as opposed to it taking at least a week when only ordering 1 game from these GF sales.

Argh, still waiting on Shadows of the Damned. I guess it was only two Thursdays ago when it shipped, but I hate checking my mail everyday for nothing to be in there.

[quote name='mgford11']All Stars for PS3 never arrived :( I put ticket into gamefly and they're supposed to be refunding me; sucks because I really wanted that.[/QUOTE]
has only been a little over a week.
games ordered alone = takes for fucking ever to show up
games ordered 2+ = 2-3 days shipping.

[quote name='zeke222']what condition were the discs in?[/QUOTE]

Few chips, minor scratches. Nothing terrible.

Move Heroes is back in stock at $9.99.

Sucks since it went oos fairly quickly but they have more again (still?)

I'm probably just late to the party, but all of today's 360 games are showing up as available but at higher prices.

Also, fyi, Biggest Loser is a pretty good workout game but the achievements are super glitchy, so beware if you're a completionist.

[quote name='shredsofsanity']Hopefully we get Alice @ $20 this week. The lowest I've been able to find it is $30 shipped. ;_;[/QUOTE]

I got a 360 version at Family Video for $20. Check any around you.

I got my copy of Dungeon Siege 3 on Saturday. Its it great condition. So far 3 for 3 for near perfect discs from gamefly.

[quote name='akir']has only been a little over a week.
games ordered alone = takes for fucking ever to show up
games ordered 2+ = 2-3 days shipping.[/QUOTE]

I got the 'shipped' email on 10/27, so lets say it left on 10/28, if it doesn't arrive today - the 9th business day - it ain't coming...

Is there a way to subscribe to this thread so that when Cheapy updates the OP I get notified? I don't want to be notified for every reply, just the OP.

Got Yakuza 4 today. Case was broken with tape on the crack and the game was loose inside. Disc was mostly pristine though. Slight chips on the edges.

Got Dungeon Siege 3 today, still waiting on Yakuza 4. DS3 had a couple chips on the edge, but other than that the disc was nearly perfect. Case and manual/insert were perfect.

That's correct information. I have the game. I didn't purchase it from Gamefly, but it does NOT require an online code. Just for your peace of mind.

[quote name='Click']MAG doesn't require an online code / pass to play... it's an online only game afterall.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing WWE All Stars this afternoon and I'm really glad I picked it up, lots of fun so far. Trophies are ridiculously easy.

Hoping for more good deals this week.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Does Cheapy still do hints at 4?[/QUOTE]

I've found that he usually does them about 30 minutes prior to the sale. However OP says no deals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back