GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my infamous 2. A few sizable chips in this disk. Much more noticeable in comparison to my KZ3 disk. Any real risk with these? As long as they work and do not kill my PS3 I could care less.

Just got MOH today and there are some light scratches but still installed without any issues. I have to say the MP community is going strong and the game fraking fun as hell.

[quote name='Velo214']moh plat, whoa. good luck with fire controller and tier 1[/QUOTE]

I dont get it?
1128z11.jpg

I told you. The game rocks online. Try the 2nd online mode.

Shimrra: That dude is just trying to intimidate him by saying that the Tier1 ranking players will tear him up. When I first started playing months ago, I LOVE going after the Tier1 people. They give you a lot more points for killing them.

[quote name='Shimrra']Just got MOH today and there are some light scratches but still installed without any issues. I have to say the MP community is going strong and the game fraking fun as hell.[/QUOTE]

Are there any deals tonight? I won't be able to get online till after midnight and afraid all the deals will be gone by then. Hope Dungeon Siege which I have been waiting months for isn't part of the deal...LOL.

[quote name='buster90']Are there any deals tonight? I won't be able to get online till after midnight and afraid all the deals will be gone by then. Hope Dungeon Siege which I have been waiting months for isn't part of the deal...LOL.[/QUOTE]

Dungeon Siege was on last week for 12.99. It still goes in and out of stock currently at 19.99. I missed it too and hoping it comes back at the lower price in a November sale, if there is one.

[quote name='Investor']I told you. The game rocks online. Try the 2nd online mode.

Shimrra: That dude is just trying to intimidate him by saying that the Tier1 ranking players will tear him up. When I first started playing months ago, I LOVE going after the Tier1 people. They give you a lot more points for killing them.[/QUOTE]

zlc0zn.jpg

How can you spot a Tier1 player? I thought the wait time to setup an online match would take some time but damn soon after the game loaded I just got thrown into a full match. I also love how the guns sound.

[quote name='Velo214']moh plat, whoa. good luck with fire controller and tier 1[/QUOTE]

Fire controller was easy enough in a few boost sessions. Tier 1 was sort of a pain in the azz, but there are youtube vids on how to best proceed on some of the tougher levels.

[quote name='Shimrra']I dont get it?
1128z11.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you are like most of us Trophy Hunters, those 2 trophies that Velo mentioned are harder to attain.

[quote name='Investor']I told you. The game rocks online. Try the 2nd online mode.

Shimrra: That dude is just trying to intimidate him by saying that the Tier1 ranking players will tear him up. When I first started playing months ago, I LOVE going after the Tier1 people. They give you a lot more points for killing them.[/QUOTE]

Well, any new character will get destroyed (frequently) by higher level (better equipment/higher skill) players. After some time you will level up and unlock better weapons/equipment and be able to compete. Maybe 6 months ago it was sort of deserted but I guess with it going on sale more people are jumping in. Multiplayer was fun enough, and the campaign was enjoyable, especially for only ~$10 at the time.

[quote name='GT']Dungeon Siege was on last week for 12.99. It still goes in and out of stock currently at 19.99. I missed it too and hoping it comes back at the lower price in a November sale, if there is one.[/QUOTE]

That was only for PS3. He might be waiting for the Xbox version to drop.

I got my Yakuza 4 copy in. Game disc had dust on it, wiped that off and it was pristine. I'm guessing not many people rented the game.

My copy of Shadows of the Damned was apparently lost in the mail. I'm really disappointed. Gamefly won't send me another one, they will only refund my money. Sucks.

[quote name='myiamoto']My copy of Shadows of the Damned was apparently lost in the mail. I'm really disappointed. Gamefly won't send me another one, they will only refund my money. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

Man that blows... :???: I hope that does not happen to me Infamous 2

[quote name='myiamoto']My copy of Shadows of the Damned was apparently lost in the mail. I'm really disappointed. Gamefly won't send me another one, they will only refund my money. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks but that has been there policy for sometime now.

I got Yakuza 4 today, the case was cracked in a few places (I noticed another CAG received Yakuza 4 with a cracked case too, maybe a batch got damaged?). Disc had a few light scratches and chips but other than that it's fine.

[quote name='Shimrra']Yeah, it sucks but that has been there policy for sometime now.[/QUOTE] COMPLETELY off topic, but that gif you have of the Bills guy startling the Jets WR is hilarious. What's that from?

[quote name='ethan1013']I got my Infamous 4 yesterday. Great condition.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me if that's for the PS4, or are we still using PS3s by then?

[quote name='yuyak']COMPLETELY off topic, but that gif you have of the Buffalo guy startling the Jets WR is hilarious. What's that from?[/QUOTE]

LOL its Mark Sanchez getting scared here is the video.

Mark Sanchez Flinches against Buffalo Bills
http://youtu.be/GeMp8t2--H8
See it before it gets taken down.

Got my NASCAR, Operation, and Shadow of the damned in today. The first two were in decent shape much better than usual Shadow of the Damned was pretty beat up scratches everywhere.

[quote name='Phasher99']That wasn't a Jets WR, it was their quarterback Mark Sanchez. I think they were running the wildcat and he was out there to block.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Shimrra']LOL its Mark Sanchez getting scared here is the video.

Mark Sanchez Flinches against Buffalo Bills
http://youtu.be/GeMp8t2--H8
See it before it gets taken down.[/QUOTE]
Ha! That makes it even better. I didn't notice the #6 on the jersey until just now. Hilarious! Thanks, you made my day.

[quote name='sunghost']I got Yakuza 4 today, the case was cracked in a few places (I noticed another CAG received Yakuza 4 with a cracked case too, maybe a batch got damaged?). Disc had a few light scratches and chips but other than that it's fine.[/QUOTE]

My Yakuza 4's case arrived cracked as well. Just the spindle part that holds the disc in place.

[quote name='yuyak']Ha! That makes it even better. I didn't notice the #6 on the jersey until just now. Hilarious! Thanks, you made my day.[/QUOTE]

In for 1 "fuck Mark Sanchez and fuck the Jets"

I got my Yak 4 with the small chips on the edge, but only a couple. I doubt I would have ever noticed had I not read the people in this thread talking about it.

[quote name='fortunado']So Cheapy updates these deals Tues-Thurs at 6PM ... which time zone?[/QUOTE]
Deal should go live in 45 minutes

[quote name='leylines']Might be weird to say but I find the clues more fun than the deals[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've probably waited for the clues more than the games.

[quote name='leylines']Might be weird to say but I find the clues more fun than the deals[/QUOTE]
personally I like playing the games

I'm going to call GameFly on Thursday if mine hasn't gotten here by then. I've had to resist so far, because I just know my copy is lost, but I figured 2 weeks after being shipped is an acceptable wait period. My fucking post office, man...
It bums me out too, because I wanted that deal so bad. I know their policy, but part of me wants to argue it with them and try escalating things and see if I can get the price offered to me or something again, but I probably won't.
So maybe on BF there might be a good deal on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back