GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got a PS3, I've played some games before but neither Infamous or Socom, can really only afford to buy one tonight, which one do you guys think is better? I'm mainly FPS, but I play plenty Halo/CoD on my 360.

Considering snapping up an Infamous 2 but never bought from Gamefly before. What kind of condition do the games usually come in? Are they typically in good shape or does it vary?

(I understand the game is guaranteed... just wondering as far as scratches and what not)

I was finally home when there's something I want. I missed Dungeon Siege III the last time, but got one this time around. CAG is so awesome. Gamefly too.

[quote name='mars009']Man I should have waited on Infamous :\[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised if I am saying just that in a few weeks when it drops down to 12.99. And then next year when it is at 9l99 and I haven't played it yet.

C'est la CAG vie.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Considering snapping up an Infamous 2 but never bought from Gamefly before. What kind of condition do the games usually come in? Are they typically in good shape or does it vary?

(I understand the game is guaranteed... just wondering as far as scratches and what not)[/QUOTE]
PS3 games usually come in perfect condition because of the bluray discs. But there could be tiny little chips on the side of he discs but it doesn't affect the reading-as far as my purchases go. I never had a problem with gamefly, 100% recommend as a 4 year member

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Considering snapping up an Infamous 2 but never bought from Gamefly before. What kind of condition do the games usually come in? Are they typically in good shape or does it vary?

(I understand the game is guaranteed... just wondering as far as scratches and what not)[/QUOTE]

Being a Blu Ray scratches are very rare. However, because of the way the games are shipped when being rented, there are generally very small chips around the edge of the disc. Always work perfectly for me though, I order from them often.

[quote name='garrett007']PS3 games usually come in perfect condition because of the bluray discs. But there could be tiny little chips on the side of he discs but it doesn't affect the reading-as far as my purchases go. I never had a problem with gamefly, 100% recommend as a 4 year member[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kaoz']Being a Blu Ray scratches are very rare. However, because of the way the games are shipped when being rented, there are generally very small chips around the edge of the disc. Always work perfectly for me though, I order from them often.[/QUOTE]

Thank you gentlemen, a purchase it is.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Grabbed infamous 2 as fast as i could. Is anyone else shocked at how cheap this is? Amazing deal IMO.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think it would be this low. Paid $20 on the last sale. Ah well.

Finally able to grab Metro 2033, even though i Have it on PC Id much rather play the console version. I really never though it would hold its value so well. Id also like Socom 4 but i feel i can get it cheaper later on.

In for Infamous 2. Probably won't play it for awhile since I still got Dark Souls and Saints Row ahead of me, but I don't see it dropping any lower than this any time soon. Hell, you can hardly even find the first Infamous for this price.

Good deals on everything except World at War. It has been a lot cheaper new and used on several occasions through other sites. I want to get DS3, but I think I will wait for a $10 price point. I won't play it right now even if I order it.

Im wanting to get Infamous 2 but was wanting to know how well the used games are. When you get them, is everything in pretty good condition for people who have bought used games from them before?

It's $3 more.

[quote name='garrett007']Jeez got infamous 2 for 17.99 last time and still haven't touched it, oh well only $2[/QUOTE]

Temping for inFamous2, but after my copy of Crisis 2 came with dents on the side of the disc I'm hesitant about GameFly stuff.

Man, I'm so stoked to get Infamous 2 at this price. I was PISSED I missed the $28 deal on black friday! Looks like Socom is selling for $19.99 new on Amazon and IMO Dungeon Siege is a $5 buy on PC down the road.

bread's done
Back