GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bwrobins']Kind of happy Infamous 2 sold out, otherwise I would have been adding to my backlog...[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if the game is sold out = reached the limit they wanted to sell? Or sold out = we are out of stock.

If some of these deals sell out during the nightly sales, will they have stock available for the annual sale?

[quote name='DonWii']Does anyone know if the game is sold out = reached the limit they wanted to sell? Or sold out = we are out of stock.

If some of these deals sell out during the nightly sales, will they have stock available for the annual sale?[/QUOTE]

Some games come back in stock later, some don't....

[quote name='DonWii']Does anyone know if the game is sold out = reached the limit they wanted to sell? Or sold out = we are out of stock.

If some of these deals sell out during the nightly sales, will they have stock available for the annual sale?[/QUOTE]

They always seem to find more, so....

Which Sony 1st party games need the online codes? I thought only EA games do that.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Too bad DSIII wasn't $12.99 on Xbox 360... bought Infamous 2 though... I will never buy Sony first party games new again... not after the whole online pass code crap.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Which Sony 1st party games need the online codes? I thought only EA games do that.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure Resistance 3 does.

[quote name='Investor']Which Sony 1st party games need the online codes? I thought only EA games do that.[/QUOTE]

Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 need online passes.

It will become the norm.

[quote name='waldo21212']Pretty sure Resistance 3 does.[/QUOTE]

That is correct. R3 was the first Sony title to do so, and I believe Uncharted 3 does as well. And to the poster before, it's not just EA doing "online pass" codes. Pretty much every publisher has done them on at least some titles at this point. THQ was actually first with UFC 2010. Only major publisher I can think of that has yet to do it is Microsoft, which I find amusing considering how many gamers like to bash them for being particularly greedy :roll:

edit: Also possibly Activision has not yet. They certainly haven't done so with Call of Duty, but I don't follow many Activision games to know if anything else they've published has used any "online pass" or one-time-use codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight:
BadCrysisDirtKillPortal 2/3

Sorry I didn't have time for a more elaborate/fun clue. I'm at my kid's school play.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonight:
BadCrysisDirtKillPortal 2/3[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing:

Bad Company 2
Crysis 2
Dirt 3
Killzone 3
Portal 2

[quote name='RCS0926']I'm guessing:

Bad Company 2
Crysis 2
Dirt 3
Killzone 3
Portal 2[/QUOTE]

Yea, same here which is a good thing cause I don't want nothing tonight! And we got a Friday deal for once! Must be the holidays!!! ;)

I couldn't even play my $15 Crysis 2 copy from Gamefly. I just can't believe how much cheaper it's getting.

I can't believe that Sony is doing that as well. What's next??? Sony is going to shut down their servers for the only multiplayer after a year or so?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Oh shit this'll be the third time at bat for Crysis. Its been 15 then 10. So 7.99 today? I still haven't touched my $15 copy :(

Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 need online passes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RCS0926']I'm guessing:

Bad Company 2
Crysis 2
Dirt 3
Killzone 3
Portal 2[/QUOTE]

If this is the case then I am safe for the weekend as I own all of those!

[quote name='cancerman1120']Portal 2 360 $14.99

I think I will wait. :( Too many games and I am trying to be better.[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 - $14.99
Dirt3 - $12.99

[quote name='tylerh1701']BFBC2 $10 PS3 & 360.

So is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Yes for two reasons:

If you haven't played it.

It comes with an unused VIP pass that unlocks quite a few maps, normally costing $10 IIRC.

Campaign is meh, MP is worth trying.

[quote name='BiggNick']Got Dirt 3, been waiting for a good drop on that for awhile.[/QUOTE]

it was $14.99 on Black Friday new.

[quote name='Rhett']Yes for two reasons:

If you haven't played it.

It comes with an unused VIP pass that unlocks quite a few maps, normally costing $10 IIRC.

Campaign is meh, MP is worth trying.[/QUOTE]

Hows the online community. Especially since BF3 came out.

Nothing for me tonight. Not a big Dirt fan, have Crysis 2 and Bad Company and I'm still only about halfway through Killzone 2 and not sure if I'll ever finish it.

Yeah, what the hell, I'll try Crysis 2 for $9.99. Checking my purchase history I had actually not bought anything from Gamefly since mid October. Now I've gotten 2 games in the last day (Dungeon Siege and Crysis).

[quote name='parrothead87']Was the first crysis only on pc?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. It was originally but they ported it to PSN/XBLA a few months ago.

[quote name='parrothead87']Was the first crysis only on pc?[/QUOTE]

The first game was ported recently to XBLA/PSN. No disc version.

I thought someone here said a few days ago that it was emptied now. And if that's true, know EA they will probably shut it down.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Hows the online community. Especially since BF3 came out.[/QUOTE]

Portal 2 is tempting but other than that nothing for me. I have a feeling though Portal will be cheaper and with my backlog I doubt it will be played anytime soon. Bought Dirt 3 on BF sale.

Even at $10, I am having trouble pulling the trigger on Crysis 2. I am sure it is worth it, but I have been using the BBV rental pass and I could probably just rent it and beat it off of that (no real interest in MP at this point).

bread's done
Back