Gamefly or Blockbuster?

Gannikus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Ok so I want to rent games 1 at a time, for only 2-3 months max. Which one is a better deal? I remember when Batman AC came out it took 1 week and a half for them to send it (the only game in my que btw)

Which ones a better deal?

I'm on the 6 month free Blockbuster trial, and I would not recommend them for games. A lot of games don't even become available until months after their release. By available, I don't mean "long wait" or whatever. I mean that they're not even able to be rented out at all.

I would go with Gamefly all the way. I started a new membership last Friday night and ordered two "newer released" games already got them yesterday in the mail.

I would have to personally say Gamefly. Unfortunately, there's no Blockbusters even near me anymore. They've all been shut down.

I just canceled my 6 month free trial to blockbuster only 2 months into it because it was that bad. So slow and the first two bluray movies didn't work

Blockbuster is great if you live near a Blockbuster. You can play a game for a few hours then exchange it for another one the same day! Gamefly has somewhat long shipping times (compared to Netflix).

[quote name='ajh2298']I would go with Gamefly all the way. I started a new membership last Friday night and ordered two "newer released" games already got them yesterday in the mail.[/QUOTE]
why am i sitting here after 1 week and i have nothing, i think one of the games on my queue even said available but did i get it, NO.

bread's done
Back