Gamefly Pc Battlefield 3(9.99) + Premium Deal (19.99)

ixraiderxi

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely the best price on Premium that I've seen, but I'm not sure if I'd play it right now. I haven't played BF3 in a while, and Planetside 2 seems to be filling my desire for large scale combat pretty well... maybe even more than BF3 did.

SOLD!!!
zOQ5V7a.gif

$10 for premium service is great deal cheapest I've seen it, too bad gamefly won't let me buy stuff off their site anymore, hope amazon or someone else price matches it so I can get it

Damn that's cheap for the Battlefield Premium Service. I thought I got a deal when I bought $20 Origin credit for $15 last year to buy this. I'm definitely waiting for deal on premium before buying it for Battlefield 4.

GFDMAY15 doesn't work for the Premium Service it seems,but $9.99? Can't pass this up.

You should put the price up on the title, I think this deal is huge.

You guys think Premium will go any lower?
10 bucks is probably the best I've seen..might cop it now along with base game for 7 bucks from Origin(as much as I hate to buy from them).

[quote name='redmangoose']You guys think Premium will go any lower?
10 bucks is probably the best I've seen..might cop it now along with base game for 7 bucks from Origin(as much as I hate to buy from them).[/QUOTE]
Maybe after BF4 is released, I could see a $10 deal for Battlefield 3 Premium Edition( base + dlc ). It will probably be a long wait.

Kinda feel bad for any sucker who buys the $7.50 DLC packs :p.

I guess my plan is to buy Premium now and wait for the base to be $5 on amazon this Thursday.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Kinda feel bad for any sucker who buys the $7.50 DLC packs :p.

I guess my plan is to buy Premium now and wait for the base to be $5 on amazon this Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Base game is going on sale for 5?! Where did you hear of this sir?

[quote name='redmangoose']Base game is going on sale for 5?! Where did you hear of this sir?[/QUOTE]

Tony from r/gamedeals said so, and he's an Amazon rep. I'd link you the thread, but I don't know how to on mobile. Go to reddit.com/r/gamedeals and find the gamefly battlefield thread. The first post you should be that one.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Tony from r/gamedeals said so, and he's an Amazon rep. I'd link you the thread, but I don't know how to on mobile. Go to reddit.com/r/gamedeals and find the gamefly battlefield thread. The first post you should be that one.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks dude.

[quote name='jcmeadows']Grabbed Premium for $9.99, picked up Battlefield for $7 through origin a few weeks ago so this is great, thanks OP[/QUOTE]

I did exactly the same thing lol. Thanks OP!

does Back to Karkand come with the game? Because it didn't appear as a download but in the expansions list in Origin its not grayed out so says i have ti but can't click play on it like I can on the other expansions

[quote name='JustinSaneV2']The code "GFDMAY15" expired yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I realize this but it still applied early this morning when i picked it up myself thought I'd put it up for others to try just in case. It was definitely ymmv

[quote name='mindtrick']Showing as $19.99 now?[/QUOTE]

Could this have a price mistake?

I mean, the single packs are priced so close at $7.49, the $9.99 didn't make sense.

It was too good, really.

That sucks... I was at work all day and it was on sale for $10 and now its $20? D: that sucks... I would of so got it if it was $10...

[quote name='prettycrazy']Same boat, $20 now. Damnit. =[[/QUOTE]

Found this over in the reddit thread:

I was told that we ran out of promotional keys, which is far earlier than I anticipated. I apologize for this inconvenience.

I missed it for $10, guess I am waiting for it to go down to lower again. Already got B2K and CQ from limited edition and a friend, so I can wait for premium to drop again, hell even $15 would be good.

bread's done
Back