GameFly PC Download Deals (2/25 to 3/4) + 20% Off Coupon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:pc: GameFly Digital PC Deals

Use coupon GFDMAR20 for an additional 20% off all digital content, except Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Sim City. It can be used multiple times and expires on 3/15.

2/25
:pc: Red Orchestra 2 Game of the Year edition - $4.99 (Steam)

2/25 - 2/28 Kalypso sale
:pc: Tropico 4 - $7.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle - $33.99 (GameFly)
:pc: Tropico 3 - $2.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Port Royale 3 - $9.99 (GameFly)
:pc: Port Royale 3: Harbour Master DLC - $1.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Port Royale 3: Dawn of Pirates DLC - $1.49 (GameFly
:pc: Airline Tycoon 2: Gold Edition - $7.49
:pc: Dungeons Gold Edition - $7.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Sine Mora - $4.99 (Steam)
:pc: Disciples III: Gold Edition - $7.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Pole Position 2012 - $4.99 (GameFly)
:pc: Patrician IV Gold Edition - $7.49 (GameFly)
:pc: Jagged Alliance: Back in Action - $9.99 (Steam)

2/26 - 2/28
:pc: Fallen Enchantress - $13.59 (Steam)

2/27 - 2/28
:pc: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam)
:pc: Borderlands II - $29.99 (Steam)
:pc: Borderlands Collection (Borderlands GOTY and Borderlands 2) - $29.69 (Steam)
Use coupon code GFDMAR20 for an additional 20% off all digital content(except for Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Sim City) and can be used more than once. Expires 3/15.

3/1 - 3/4
:pc: The Darkness 2 - $7.49 (Steam)
:pc: Postal III - $7.49 (Steam)
:pc: Medal of Honor: Warfighter - $14.99 (Origin)
:pc: Alan Wake - $7.49 (Steam)
:pc: Nuclear Dawn - $4.49 (Steam)

:pc: GameFly Digital PC Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, the Borderlands Collection with both games is the same price as just Borderlands 2 on it's own? Um, okay. I mean not that Borderlands 1 GotY is worth much at this point anyway, but still.

On the Kalyspo side I was kind of hoping for a deal on Omerta but I guess it's still too soon.

Might pick up alan wake when it comes available
changeme

Added to OP:

Use coupon GFDMAR20 for an additional 20% off all digital content, except Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Sim City. It can be used multiple times and expires on 3/15.

[quote name='Motoki']Wait, the Borderlands Collection with both games is the same price as just Borderlands 2 on it's own? Um, okay. I mean not that Borderlands 1 GotY is worth much at this point anyway, but still.

On the Kalyspo side I was kind of hoping for a deal on Omerta but I guess it's still too soon.[/QUOTE]

The real question is - "What is the cheapest Borderlands 1 GOTY has been?"

I almost posted a new thread for the Borderlands Collection until I remembered that there was already a thread for the sale, in general. The Borderlands Collection goes down to $23.99 with the coupon code! That's just nuts!

Not sure if pricing error on GameFly's part or Cheapy posted the wrong sale price on Postal III, but it is currently on sale for 75% off making it $3.75.

Add the coupon GFDMAR20 and it brings it down to $3.00! Instant purchase for me, no matter the reviews!

[quote name='MysterD']The real question is - "What is the cheapest Borderlands 1 GOTY has been?"[/QUOTE]

I think Amazon has had it for around $5 a few times. So, essentially, you can get BL2 for

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Would anyone recommend Medal of Honor: Warfighter? Not sure if i should pick it up or not.[/QUOTE]

I really wanted to like MOH: Warfighter; pre-launch all the way up until maybe the first 60 minutes in and then realized, "This is a '6'" ("Okay") and was a little disappointed.

Dunno if you have a :ps3: or :360: but GameFly has them both on sale @ $9.99/each through the end of the weekend, I think? If you aren't familiar with GameFly, you will get the EA/Online Pass included, so you won't have to worry about that....

At any rate, I was really pulling for Warfighter at launch but (in my opinion) it came up short. Is it worth $12.00? Probably (depends on how cheap you are?). I thought it fell well short of its Big Brother. Also, to the eye it looks pretty good/is appealing, but something about how it played was peculiar. Different strokes for different folks, I reckon?

Great, coupons brings Alan Wake to $5.99.

Always wanted to try it out but never got around to it.

Let's see how amazing it is.

[quote name='Eye Carumba']I may have to finally try Alan Wake.[/QUOTE]

Just to warn you it is VERY graphically demanding. If you dont have an advanced graphics card don't bother....

$3 for Postal III? Seriously? YES.

I've been waiting for this to drop for a while. I've heard it's terrible.. can't wait to see how bad it is for myself!

aw The coupon code isnt working for Warfighter. =( Still a nice price tho.

I dont buy used. =p

Alan Wake is incredible, every gamer should experience that. Along with Alice Madness Returns. =)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Just to warn you it is VERY graphically demanding. If you dont have an advanced graphics card don't bother....[/QUOTE]
... really? It ran fine on my crappy computer.

In fact the only issues I had with the game was the mouse controls. For some reason, moving it fairly quickly made the camera go crazy.

[quote name='CheapyD']Added to OP:

Use coupon GFDMAR20 for an additional 20% off all digital content, except Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Sim City. It can be used multiple times and expires on 3/15.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Cheapy used on Tomb Raider! Best deal right now!

bread's done
Back