Sid Meier's Pirates! $ 4.99
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle $ 9.99
Anno 2070 $ 9.99
Crusader Kings II $ 9.99
Hearts of Iron III $ 2.49
Endless Space - Admiral Edition $ 14.99

:pc: GameFly PC Download Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like they only have the deluxe edition for SimCity 4 on their site, great price for that bundle then.

Thanks Cheapy!

Get Just Cause 2 while its hot.

Multiplayer beta is currently ongoing till the 28th. One of the best multiplayer experiences, so different.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Anno 2070 for $8 may have finally hit my "buy" point. Sales on it thus far have been ridiculously poor.[/QUOTE]

Due to the frickin' Tages DRM and the activation limit on Anno 2070, I'm not gonna pick it up from any store other than Amazon. There is a very real possibility that I'd burn through my 3 activations on the game and that replacement key policy of Amazon might come in pretty handy. $8 would be pretty close to my target range for the game though. Hopefully Amazon has it for that price sometime over the next few months.

Dragonborn is back in stock, but the GDF20OFF thing is giving me the following error:

Sorry, coupon code GFD20OFF could not be applied. This coupon may only be applied to digital game, pre-order digital game, or bundled items. No qualifying items were found.

So I guess I won't buy it.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Dragonborn is back in stock, but the GDF20OFF thing is giving me the following error:

Sorry, coupon code GFD20OFF could not be applied. This coupon may only be applied to digital game, pre-order digital game, or bundled items. No qualifying items were found.

So I guess I won't buy it.[/QUOTE]

Same, was going to get it for $8, but no dice.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Anno 2070 for $8 may have finally hit my "buy" point. Sales on it thus far have been ridiculously poor.[/QUOTE]

Maybe someone should tell them that we're ridiculously poor.

I would like to buy Anno 2070 but unfortunately it isn't a steam key and I don't want to deal with the crappy DRM on it otherwise.

[quote name='Saablic']I would like to buy Anno 2070 but unfortunately it isn't a steam key and I don't want to deal with the crappy DRM on it otherwise.[/QUOTE]
As I recall, Steam has the same DRM on it; just FYI.

[quote name='Syntax Error']As I recall, Steam has the same DRM on it; just FYI.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, but I am more willing to put up with the extra DRM if it is at least with my other 100s of games I have on steam. The DRM was changed so where it isn't too bad I believe. I think I read that they had removed the need to connect to their servers to play single player and the activation limit is very hard to hit now since you generate a new install every month.

Does anyone know if Anno comes with a key that can be activated on Steam? I understand it has its own third party DRM, but sometimes a game key is provided with it as well.

Thanks!

[quote name='Veritas9']Does anyone know if Anno comes with a key that can be activated on Steam? I understand it has its own third party DRM, but sometimes a game key is provided with it as well.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

No it's an Ubisoft game, outside of a few "indie" games they put out that will use Steamworks, none of their games activate on Steam.

I liked what little I have been able to play the last few weeks. It has a steep learning curve but seemed fun when things got rolling. Or maybe it isn't that complicated and it is because I am a zombie due to my newborn daughter.

Thanks for updating with the 20% off code. Convinced me to finally pull the trigger on Crusader Kings 2.

bread's done
Back